It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The truth about aliens and our current world

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 09:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nickn3
Did you watch Space Ghost as a child? Your story reminds me of that cartoon.

Ha...first thing I thought of was Zorak. Used to love that show!

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Whelp, at least it's an interesting apocalypse scenario.

We do have one weapon against the insect hordes, our footwear...
wait, did OP say humanoid sized?

We're gonna' need a bigger boot...

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: NobodiesNormal

Its just a complete waste of a person's time.

I guess if you wanna diddle with what amounts to a 9 year old's essay on alien life that's your biz.

Even 'Grey Area' posts ought to have some recognizable merit.

Point taken then i guess.

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: JimmyPilkington

Do you know about the mantis aliens that live on jupiter and their story of evolution?

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: NobodiesNormal
a reply to: smurfy

he did explain in his op that he had posted this to other forums

the first user id you point out is just what it shows when you post without first logging in, sometimes people just forget to log in, so its reasonable.

a reply to: Urantia1111

this subforum is the grey area, we dont delete things from the grey area just cause you dont like it....
if you dont like threads like this than see yourself out of the grey area....

Who's 'we'

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Voyaging
a reply to: whatsecret

I've also heard of others seeing Humanoid looking lizards with a snake-like lower body, like a naga from the warcraft universe, but with ancient egyption-like apparel and a large ornate staff.

I have years of experience with the molecule. What I have seen cannot be unseen. A Praying Mantis is one of the nice guys in hyperspace, trust me.
edit on 5-5-2017 by whatsecret because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 10:47 AM
link   
I'm curious to know what kind of work your contact is doing in the field office. Is he/she in some sort of contact with "them"?

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: JimmyPilkington
a reply to: butcherguy

We cannot do anything whatsoever to stop them. Literally nothing at all, in the absolute slightest. I really wish to share this information as a means of at least making some people aware of the truth.

Of course we can. If they intend to do us harm, and we could actually prove that, and know it for a fact, we've got all those efficient tunnel bombs we used in Afghanistan. IF we could definitely ascertain their motivations. I'm not one for killing something because I don't understand it, but we would need to find a way to communicate with it first, or observe it's activities. For all we know, if they do exist (which I doubt, sorry) they could be here simply trying to survive, but hide from us because they know we are a fearful, untrusting bunch.

(I think if they were here, military branches would be aware of them, and already ascertained their motivations).

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: whatsecret

I've also heard of others seeing Humanoid looking lizards with a snake-like lower body, like a naga from the warcraft universe, but with ancient egyption-like apparel and a large ornate staff.

I have years of experience with the molecule. What I have seen cannot be unseen. A Praying Mantis is one of the nice guys in hyperspace, trust me.

I really wish you expound on this comment. More details, please.

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll

originally posted by: whatsecret

I really wish you expound on this comment. More details, please.

I wish I could but it's against the rules here. All I can say is, there are scarier entities than Praying Mantis, MUCH scarier.

Tons of info HERE and HERE

edit on 5-5-2017 by whatsecret because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

Probably talking about '___' or some other hallucinogen

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 12:33 PM
link   
dont know if i believe this or not
its very similar to david icke's reptilians and thats what worries me

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: shlaw

We're gonna' need a bigger boot...

Now THAT was good! The only amazing thing here is that this nonsense thread has been allowed to go on for so long.

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Maybe he fell asleep to this: www.imdb.com...

Or maybe the movie was really in inside Psy-Op job!

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 01:00 PM
link   
No sources...

No pics...

No names...

Nothing to back your theory up.

I'll bet you're one of the followings: a lunatic, a liar, a disinformation agent or someone with an incredible story but that's all.

I sure hope it's the last one! Man... Insectoids aliens? Spielberg will love that!

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Even if we could, i would not want to talk about the evil ones.

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: solve

Even if we could, i would not want to talk about the evil ones.

I never said they were evil. I said they were scary.

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Oh, sorry, my brain autocorrects "scary" as "entertaining", and i assumed you meant evil.

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: vinifalou

theres actually a fair bit about it, hybridsrising.com...

and they have been documented via ayahuasca and such like things...culturaladmixtures.wordpress.com... a thirty-three year old neuroscientist and neophyte Australian ayahuasca drinker described an ayahuasca experience of turning into a praying mantis. During the ritual he became aware of a human-sized praying mantis standing in front of him looking at him with the same level of astonishment and curiosity that he held towards the creature. He describes turning into the insect spontaneously and without control and observing his human body sitting in the ceremony from the perspective of the insect. He described then turning into a different praying mantis looking at the praying mantis looking at himself. He initially felt “really unsettled” by the experience. “It was good to be human again”, he commented and stated that the first thing he thought about upon returning to human embodiment was his son and his wife.

so its not as new as the OP suggests........ but it is possible, for me anyway.
edit on 5-5-2017 by Davg80 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Joneselius

Yes, I remember and it wasn't warranted. Unfortunately, internet users often assume you're just attention seeking. I've shared a couple of experiences here but mostly in RATS.

I recommend that if you want to share your experiences with us again, put it in RATS. It would make for a good convo with real members.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join