It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The truth about aliens and our current world

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 12:11 AM
link   
a reply to: moebius

Im starting to hate these threads

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 12:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
Hmm why does praying mantis insect like aliens sounds so familiar to me. I can't put my finger on it. I have a weird form of Déjà-vu right now.

Edit: Damn i forgot to ask about Antarctica. Do you have any insights. @OP

Priest Kings of Gor - John Norman
PreyingMantis ALien Overlords

ganjoa

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Well, now you've done it. Time to activate the, er, never mind. Pretend I didn't say a word.....

Really, so we have giant mantises in hidden bases all over the world, who don't want to kill us, but want us to think they have, and there is nothing anyone can do about it? Really??

That's it; I am contacting the mother ship.

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 01:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: JimmyPilkington
a reply to: butcherguy

I was presented with evidence, both physical, audible and digital. Another means of conveying information was also used to which I am not willing to discuss.

Not willing? A revelation such as this and you will not divulge your manner of evidence collection? All of your avenues?

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 01:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: JimmyPilkington
Sorry about the lack of replies. I have been having internet troubles. Honestly, I have posted all of the information that I know.

and

I honestly cannot share it

So which one is it? I think youre not being honest at all...

Why should we believe you?

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 02:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Joneselius
a reply to: JimmyPilkington

You can rebuke them in the name of the LORD.

You can certainly do that. I know because I've done it, and it works.

As you say, I don't expect you to believe me but I have done it myself, I even made a thread about it MINUTES after I'd did it, albeit, it was a little erratic. I know it works.

I remember that thread.

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 02:26 AM
link   

David Icke talks about cellphone towers quite often. Maybe you should look into that for some answers.
edit on 5-5-2017 by Wide-Eyes because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 02:56 AM
link   

Interesting thread. So what do you hope to achieve by getting this information out there? There really is not much to go off here...

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 02:59 AM
link   

I knew it and your post just proves it!

The insectoids are dumbing down the human race so they can start harvesting our flesh for the horde masses because trust me the insectoids breed like rabbits even worse!

I hate them and Im sure I've seen them before and not just in my nightmares but I garauntee there coming for us and must be stoped!

This probably exaplins so much!

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 03:14 AM
link   
i'm trying to suspend my disbelief here
but i can't stop my traitor brain from thinking about how we don't have giant insects on earth because of the gravity/oxygen levels in the atmosphere - they'd be too heavy to move and they'd all choke
and normally that would be a side quibble to deal with later
but OP hasn't given us anything solid to think about so that's what i'm stuck with

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 03:47 AM
link   
------ BEGIN MESSAGE--------

Everyone chill!! Your govenment got this!

We are well aware of the creepy-crawlies, rest assured, and have spent 70 years now putting our boxing gloves on. Well, not our boxing gloves, but someone else's boxing gloves, that they kind of dropped here. We thought it best, er, that we don't tell anyone. Er, because, well who would want to know, eh?

As previously stated, we got this. Provided we have put the gloves on the right way.

So, er, yeah. You'll see, soon (TM).

Thank you for your patience.

------ MESSAGE ENDS ---------

Disclaimer: This is not an official government communication. If you choose to follow the guidance provided in this communication, you do so at your own risk. The author shall not be held accountable for any errors, disinformation or other falsehoods in this post. Nor shall anyone else, including but not limited to, the aliens present in this galaxy, the cabal, the government or the members of the MJ12 committee. Batteries not included.
edit on 5-5-2017 by beetee because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 03:55 AM
link   

I know you speak truth, because i have met one biomechanoidalinsectoidwasp-woman,

She feeded from me, and for exchange she communicated with me using telepathy, she told me about unconditional love, and many other things that were just for me.

I know H.R Giger has met them too, otherwise the art would be impossible to create.
edit on 5-5-2017 by solve because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 05:08 AM
link   
If only there was a way to defend ourselves against the inevitable destruction of our species. Oh, wait a minute...

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 05:23 AM
link   
The way i see it..

we really don't know 'what' is going on.. it's no so much about swallowing every single story/idea/theory with a hope that 'this one's real'.. but preparing the mind for anything should the time come when we suddenly find ourselves having to accept any new reality paradigm.

It's about breaking the bubble, before it suffocates us.
There's nothing wrong with Entertaining such ideas.. it always makes me think when folks get into debunking such things as ideas and theory.. even when presented as 'fact' there's always the chance some part may be true but wrapped in speculation, fantasy or sometimes plain dis-info to mask a truth.

And until we know for sure, we just don't know for sure..

OP's story brings up the Mantien, Story's do say they aren't friendly, and those story's are pretty old.
One is reminded of the Hopi mythology, again.. another ancient tale of large insects that had a interest in man.
Insectiod lifeforms.. actually makes a bit of sense when you try to explain things like orbs and strange noises/signals, even down to mimicking themselves to conceal.. insects do all these things anyway.

I'd also like to take this time to remind our insect overlords that i'm one of those nice humans that catch your kids and release them back into the garden when they wander into my house.. just sayin..

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 05:30 AM
link   

could you send a link to this site, i will troll them those insect loving bstards

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 05:39 AM
link   
a reply to: 4N0M4LY

i like entertaining these stories,

far fetched maybe, but entertaining nonetheless.

if i disliked i would take no part..

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 05:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Xarian6

im with you...... if the sh!t does ever hit the fan, only the most adaptable will survive, not those trapped in a bubble..

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 05:45 AM
link   

In what way are they "insect like?" Do they have exoskeletons? How do hey breathe? Do the have lungs, or absorb the oxygen directly through openings in the exoskeletons? Do they communicate by pheromones? If so, how do they signal their home planet? You know so much about them I am dying to know more.

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 05:51 AM
link   

Good read OP, this is just as believable (if I want to) as any other alien conspiracies, so no trouble from me for the lack of evidence.

Two things/questions

1 - when you say Field Offices are all over the place except NK. Every other country has them? Really? That is hard to believe.

2 - How is their plan will work out? I know you cant say specifics but just humor us. You already said it will have to do something with radio towers, make a small group (few hundred thousand) of people to believe everyone else is gone, but not killed by them aliens. How is that even possible? No phone no net no travel, that group will be completely cut off?

What will the rest do? If not killed...

Thanks

Edit: I found this link, anything to do with the aliens you spoke of?
fourthkind.com...

edit on 5-5-2017 by szino9 because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-5-2017 by szino9 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 06:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

I'm glad you do as most memebers on ATS tore me a new one for that thread.

I wasn't lying and will defend that claim to my dying day. The ONLY criticism people have is "you didn't see what you clearly saw".... I hate, hate, hate that argument. I just hope and pray that no one else has to experience what I have with these 'visitors'...

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join