It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The truth about aliens and our current world

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+15 more 
posted on May, 4 2017 @ 07:18 PM
link   
I have waited for months and tried my hardest to set up a "profile" here in order to be able to share this information. As some of you know, I am in no way a troll and in no way wish to be seen as one now. If you do not want to believe, then don't but what follows is the truth and has been removed from three other forums online, the fourth of which chose to let it fade into the background.

A very good friend of mine is also currently trying to spread this information.

This information will most likely come across as nonsensical and "crazy". I am however, hoping that when this information spreads, that it will be seen for what it is. That being the wholehearted truth.

Please share this information as much as you can. I have nothing to gain from this but it really does need to get out there.

I did have a source (who I am no longer in contact with) works at a Field Office. Here's a small summary of what Field Office's are and who runs them.

Back in the mid 1900's a small group of extraterrestrial beings did in fact come to our planet and they still reside here to this day. As for their visual makeup. If you believe in the physical representations that the media have fed you, they are all far, far from the truth. They are insect-like creatures. Their physical features very closely resembling those of a typical praying mantis. There are no Grey, reptilians or any of the other popular depictions pushed today, all of which are pushed with the sole purpose in mind of distracting everybody from what they are in actuality.

They do not have a name. They do not go by names.

They do not work with our world governments and never have. They wished to control us and they did. We literally sat by and our very leaders knelt down before them and bowed. They reside within Field Offices. These are large underground facilities that are used as bases of operations.

Humans very rarely make direct contact with them, we instead make contact through "Farmers". You have to understand, you really do. They are not like us, they don't feel, they don't care and they do not believe that said emotions are necessary. They are purely business minded and that terrifies me. Our leaders are doing nothing whatsoever, they are letting them go about their business as though they can do nothing to stop them.

They posses a cloning system which has been used for over thirty years now to replicate global leaders and persons seen as being in power. These clones were then used in order to further their plans and to move us as a species to the exact point that we are at now. I am unsure on how the cloning system works but there are many clones high up in many world governments.

Their goal is to dumb our society down to the point that we will believe that our very extinction is imminent. Then once the said extinction is claimed to have happened, there will only be a few hundred thousand humans left on earth. I am truly sorry, but I have idea what their intentions are from that point onward as my contact could not provide any further information and I could not gather it via my own means. I can no longer contact my friend and that really does sadden me. I now, no longer know where they are and am truly going to miss them.

I know everybody that reads this will assume that by proving this information and how it comes across that I have just committed social suicide but if you worked where I worked and if you knew the people I have known, you would swiftly change your tune. I've spent a long night debating whether to share this information but I believe that words can carry great weight and once I have shared this information in enough places, both publicly and online, it may start to spread.

Believing is up to you. That is literally everything I know.

Peace.

edit on 4-5-2017 by JimmyPilkington because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: JimmyPilkington

This was awesome! Could you continue?

+59 more 
posted on May, 4 2017 @ 07:24 PM
link   

You've brought together de-population, aliens, cloning, and mass extinction into one thread...

You Sir, win the internet today.

+7 more 
posted on May, 4 2017 @ 07:25 PM
link   
OK. You're not a troll. Check. But you have absolutely nothing to back this story up. Why should anyone believe you? Right now this is just a "story out of nowhere." No links, no pics, no background, no nothing. Don't expect people to "spread this everywhere" just because you say so.

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Ekwensu

That is everything I know. My friend (before they departed) alerted me to something regarding cell towers in relation to the Field offices but I honestly cannot share it as, if the information was incorrect then I would inadvertently start a wild goose chase / witch hunt. I am not baiting whatsoever with the previous sentence, I honestly cannot share it and until I find out more, it would not be a good idea to do so. I do know for absolute fact that almost all of the UFO and alien research community are following leads and information that was specifically provided as a means of throwing them off.

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 07:26 PM
link   
PLease dont delete thread - moderators

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

I am currently working with a close friend (who has gone dark for over one week now) on spreading this information globally. They do have a deadman's switch in place so I am hoping that at least follows soon. I am not hiding anything in some kind of build-up here and providing evidence is almost impossible. All we can do is believe in what we are saying and hope others decide to do their own research into the information we have provided.

Another popular conspiracy site decided to delete not only my account but even went as far as to replicate my thread under my name as a means of outing me as some crazy troll. A site to which I was told could be trusted.

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 07:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler
OK. You're not a troll. Check. But you have absolutely nothing to back this story up. Why should anyone believe you? Right now this is just a "story out of nowhere." No links, no pics, no background, no nothing. Don't expect people to "spread this everywhere" just because you say so.

Thought it was imaginative. Though I really REALLY had to suspend my disbelief while reading it.

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Terminal1

I wholeheartedly do understand that this would come as a shock and apologise for that.

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 07:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ekwensu
PLease dont delete thread - moderators

Why would they do that?

Alien related threads are speculative, that's just how it is. The OP wouldn't be the first and won't be the last to share a story like this without warranting a thread deletion.

Unless of course, there is a legal matter involved or a serious T&C violation going on.

Other than that, I doubt this thread will be deleted.

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 07:41 PM
link   

. They reside within Field Offices. These are large underground facilities that are used as bases of operations.

Where? What region of the country?

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Hmm why does praying mantis insect like aliens sounds so familiar to me. I can't put my finger on it. I have a weird form of Déjà-vu right now.

Edit: Damn i forgot to ask about Antarctica. Do you have any insights. @OP
edit on 4-5-2017 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

+18 more 
posted on May, 4 2017 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Well a quick read here and its obvious youve missed a very important point. There ARE members who do know, who move in those circles, and work in places even deeper than you have.

By missing that point youve underestimated the members here of scientists, educators, L.E.O.'s, students, retirees, government and civic workers, 1st Responders with S.C.'s (security clearances at multiple levels- as myself), cooks, mechanics, military, special ops, Masons etc etc etc....

The info is not new, either here or elsewhere. And digging into past ATS threads searching will show just how much has been said about them being here longer....way longer than you state, and they have been, continue to move back and forth and agendas are multiple and complex.

Lesson learned should be there is nothing we havent delved into here already through the years....much of which can take your very thread even deeper and more informative than you present here.

Welcome to ATS. A very well written op by the way.....Best, MS

link   
a reply to: angeldoll

They are literally everywhere, globally. The only place that I was made aware of that does not have a Field Office on its land was North Korea. I was made aware of that information around two years ago.

link   
What about the book?

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 07:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy
What about the book?

MINE!

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

I can assure you that they came here exactly when I stated they did. Whether you choose to believe that is up to you.

Many, many people in various positions within our society have been misinformed and have been presented with evidence to support their claims that would convince almost anyone.

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

Book?

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 07:49 PM
link   

What exactly is there "business"?

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Do you want to stop them? Or are you hoping for advice in here?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join