It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The truth about aliens and our current world

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 07:50 PM
link   

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

because there is alien lore from the russian book on aliens describing a group of aliens called Mantids; from what I remember they were very dangerous and violent.

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 07:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ekwensu
a reply to: JimmyPilkington

Do you want to stop them? Or are you hoping for advice in here?

Oh my god yes let's establish our own SHIELD organization! I'm game.

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

God, I hope they don't clone Trump.

If there is a God.

lol!

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Lets call it, YATZY!
edit on 201754 by Ekwensu because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Voyaging

What book?

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 07:54 PM
link   

What did your friend have other than words to convince you that the story is true?

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 07:55 PM
link   

They wish to use us, all of us, not just the general public. They wish for most of the world to believe that our species has been wiped out. Their goal, as to what our use is, I am sorry but I honestly do not know any further information. I really wish I did.

I was recently informed that cell phone towers are to be used in some way regarding convincing many to believe that most of humanity has been wiped out. I cannot however, go into that as I am currently trying to source it. It does terrify me though and I am truly hoping that it is false. The fact that my new source has gone dark does worry me.
edit on 4-5-2017 by JimmyPilkington because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 07:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Voyaging

because there is alien lore from the russian book on aliens describing a group of aliens called Mantids; from what I remember they were very dangerous and violent.

I do remember something about that i think and i can picture them in my head. Damn i'm drawing a complete blank otherwise.

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 07:57 PM
link   

How do these Mantis Dudes plan on wiping out 99% of the population?

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

I was presented with evidence, both physical, audible and digital. Another means of conveying information was also used to which I am not willing to discuss.

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: JimmyPilkington

They wish to use us, all of us, not just the general public. They wish for most of the world to believe that our species has been wiped out. Their goal, as to what our use is, I am sorry but I honestly do not know any further information. I really wish I did.

I was recently informed that cell phone towers are to be used in some way regarding convincing many to believe that most of humanity has been wiped out. I cannot however, go into that as I am currently trying to source it. It does terrify me though and I am truly hoping that it is false. The fact that my new source has gone dark does worry me.

Thanks for answering me. Do you know anything about there home planet? Is it a planet with a vast desert and some ancient ruins perhaps?

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 08:00 PM
link   
There's a reason so much of the evidence matches up when you start comparing all of the interviews with various government/military people that have disclosed things over the years. Because that's where everything does in fact lead. I'm of the firm belief that even the government doesn't really know exactly what's going on with ET's / UFO's because such a large number are man made.

Your theory of "insect like" aliens in "field offices" has never been proposed by anyone, anywhere I've ever seen. And I, as well as many others on here, have been doing this a very, very long time.

The bottom line is that a large enough number of people have gotten extremely high levels of classified information/security clearances, and as they get towards the end of their lives, many of them divulge good tips and info, which is where most of the solid/somewhat trustworthy evidence has come from. Not one I've seen or read has ever said something like this.

Sorry bro.

link   
You know, this isn't far from many of the different scenarios I've pondered about over the years.

And I'm sure I'm not the only one.

link   

originally posted by: Ekwensu

Lets call it, YATZY!

YATZY stands for what come on more details please.

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 08:01 PM
link   

I have a theory as to what those cell towers have been doing, but if I say it then I could easily be slapped with a political baiting and trolling violation, so I won't...But it's not hard to imagine what it is if you think about it for a while.
edit on 4-5-2017 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 08:02 PM
link   
a reply to: EmmanuelGoldstein

I believe that you misread my post. They are not going to kill anybody. They are going to have a small number of the global population believe that the rest of the population have been wiped out. I am not fully ware as to how they are going to do this but I was recently made aware of how this is possibly going to be carried out, involving cell phone towers as I have said on the previous page but I am currently sourcing that information before sharing it.
edit on 4-5-2017 by JimmyPilkington because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 08:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: JimmyPilkington

I was presented with evidence, both physical, audible and digital. Another means of conveying information was also used to which I am not willing to discuss.

Members here are lind of stuck with just words to convince us.
I would need more to be convinced.

If what you say turns out to be true, there isn't a lot we can do anyway. Tough to outwit another species that has apparently mastered interstellar travel.

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 08:04 PM
link   
There could possibly be a few members on here to whom have visited and posted on a highly secure forum. If, so please contact me. If you do not understand this, then ignore this post.

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 08:06 PM
link   

We cannot do anything whatsoever to stop them. Literally nothing at all, in the absolute slightest. I really wish to share this information as a means of at least making some people aware of the truth.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join