It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The truth about aliens and our current world

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Ekwensu

I honestly have no credible sources haha, but when the op mentioned mantis like aliens the book immediately popped in to my head. I'm sure if you google search it you will find some info on it.

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Wookiep

Please could you message me and elaborate?

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Voyaging

Mantis, russians and aliens?

link   
a reply to: JimmyPilkington

Well hell, if there's nothing we can do why even bother posting any info about it all? May as well continuing living in pure, sweet ignorance.

link   

Message me to if you are gonna elaborate!?

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 08:09 PM
link   

You can rebuke them in the name of the LORD.

You can certainly do that. I know because I've done it, and it works.

As you say, I don't expect you to believe me but I have done it myself, I even made a thread about it MINUTES after I'd did it, albeit, it was a little erratic. I know it works.

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 08:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Voyaging

I am aware as to whom and what you are mentioning. I know them and they are speaking the truth but have gone the absolute wrong way about it. Please do not attempt to link me with a book, I have provided all of the information publicly and do not wish to be associated with their book.

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Joneselius

You can rebuke them in the name of the LORD.

You can certainly do that. I know because I've done it, and it works.

As you say, I don't expect you to believe me but I have done it myself, I even made a thread about it MINUTES after I'd did it, albeit, it was a little erratic. I know it works.

Wait you're talking about the Greys right?

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Don't worry I'm too lazy to link anything haha, that's why I just suggested to google search it. But like you said, anyone searching that particular book should take it with a grain of salt.

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 08:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
Hmm why does praying mantis insect like aliens sounds so familiar to me. I can't put my finger on it. I have a weird form of Déjà-vu right now.

Edit: Damn i forgot to ask about Antarctica. Do you have any insights. @OP

The Author Whitely Strieber's book COMMUNION, He did not create them though and only used them in his book about his own personal and other people's experience's of abduction.

edit on 4-5-2017 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Could you please tell us any specifics about the technology they use? Quantum teleportation,interdimensional travel,wormholes and so forth.

+1 more 
posted on May, 4 2017 @ 08:14 PM
link   

insects have harsh politics

nothing we can do ?

let see their brain match our quantum one...

hive minds are weak to viruses

have good day y'all

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

Well hell, if there's nothing we can do why even bother posting any info about it all? May as well continuing living in pure, sweet ignorance.

YES!

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 08:20 PM
link   

And...Wow..Ok.... many, many others worldwide...can assure you theyve been here waaaaaaaaay before you suggest. And always have been. You need to start there. Not in the 1990's.. Read-up some more. I think youre way behind on the subject.

Info is abundant....sorry, but that's the reality. So are thousands, hundreds of thousands of documents readily available
edit on 4-5-2017 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

Thx but that's not it. It was written like a soldiers diary i guess. It was about a UFO crash in russia and the survivors were insect like and pretty hostile. It's really old like from the cold war. Damn this is frustrating.

Edit: Hah I remember some bits now. I read it as a kid/teenager in the library where i jobbed during the holidays. That's ages ago though and it was in german.

edit on 4-5-2017 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: kibric

insects have harsh politics

nothing we can do ?

let see their brain match our quantum one...

hive minds are weak to viruses

have good day y'all

Not a hive mind, an empathic shared awareness much as the biblical account (tower of babel) of humanity's original language (telepathic communication transcending the need to encode abstract and direct thought's into shared cultural and often mistranslated symbology of writing and speech.

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 08:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

That does sound interesting and worth a read.

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 08:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: LABTECH767

That does sound interesting and worth a read.

It was a bunch of stories about UFO crashes i strangely never encountered ever again. I read a lot of books about that subject during that time and i guess my own UFO encounter played a huge role in it too. I do recall a drawing of the insect like alien and they looked like a praying mantis but they were huge in comparison to a human.

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Jimmy , jimmy, jimmy. Where art thou o' Jimmy?

But seriously so if you can't tell us:
-your friends name,
- where exactely his " field office" is
-where exactly any "field office " is
- organization he works for
- theory on the cell towers
- who showed you the digital/audio proof
- what was in said proof

Give us something.
Then How about yourself?

Education
Employers
Security clearances
Military
City/town you live
Why are you privy to this reality changing information ?

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Similar here, before the net I read an account of a downed UFO on the Argentinian pampas and a local cow boy who entered the craft finding dead blond Caucasian like being's, fled it after he felt danger and watched as two other craft different to the one he had fled shone a purple beam onto it, he ran but when he came back all that was left was grey ash like dust and again later he passed that way all there was there was a burned circle and even the dust had vanished as if evaporated away.

Here are some Insectoid pages, the first in intriguing.
hybridsrising.com...
truedemocracyparty.net...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join