It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The truth about aliens and our current world

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: JimmyPilkington

Welcome and good morning my fellow Conspiracy Nut-Job!

Coffee?

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: beetee

Send in Retief!

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 11:55 AM
link   
DP
edit on 6-5-2017 by Enderdog because: double post

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: GnosticRooster
In my first reply to all this I was attempting to highlight the importance of 'context'. Let me introduce the concept again with a little more specificity.

Most of the replies here assume an encounter / interaction /engagement with the phenomena being discussed is or needs to be 'local'. It seems to be overlooked that locality is not required to cause change or have effect.

Take something as simple as mobile communications. From online poker games to SMS, watching videos and video chat, we're interacting and experiencing many things with others non-locally.

Let's step those examples up slightly to having non-local encounters with each other via an immersion of VR, even holographic. Do you know about haptic tech?

Haptic or kinesthetic communication recreates the sense of touch by applying forces, vibrations, or motions to the user.

Now we'll step it up again. Consider socially engaging through a wireless BCI (brain computer interface) using nanotech attaching to your neurons.

With that as your link you need to keep in mind the experience would encompass sight, sound, touch and more. And more includes emotions and memories.

That's a soft primer of how you could have non-local engagement using known tech (PS- Look up God Voice tech). Let's kick it up some more by bringing in a quantum physics concept for sending/receiving information non-locally and instantaneously across essentially limitless distances. And keep in mind that distances include dimensions beyond space-time.

It's called 'counterfactual quantum communication" and interestingly enough, a working proof has just been achieved. See: phys.org...

For more background, see (Counterfactual quantum-information transfer without transmitting any physical particles) - www.nature.com...

The ability to affect things non-locally (time/space/dimension) isn't just fantastical physics theories. Most of all, these seemingly possible feats of magic becomes military/industrial commercial hardware and application astonishingly fast. And this from a civilization that 50 years ago ...

OK. So what's this got to do with alien insectoid manifestations and cell towers? Encounters / interactions /engagement with phenomena does not have to be local. And a cell tower introduces an interesting system to modulate your preferred physics.

You ask, Ah yes, but are there insect molecules in the same locality as the person experiencing the phenomena? I answer with, I'll work with the notion there isn't because it doesn't matter.

You're having a Skype/Facetime with someone. Does it matter if you're simultaneously in the same local physicality? Depends on your goals/objectives. Can I cause you to feel/think/react in the way I want? What if I upscale the methods I'm using and make it virtually real to all your senses.

Again, the goals and outcomes being sought may not need physical simultaneity in the local sense.

What are the goals then? Ahh, that's the real question.

Dr.Pete Peters discusses a technology used by people to buffer the brain from these influences by creating a counterbalanced fluid "quiet zone" by harmoniclly matching frequencies and then tailgating them and applying their natural buffer frequency to neutralise them,sounds like you are on to something,good post.

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 01:38 PM
link   
So lets get this straight, there's giant underground 'Roach Motels' with these Mantis creatures that we should be scared of but they are not going to kill me and the chances of seeing one is slim because only the 'farmers' see them and they have no emotion.

So lets look at the posting style..

We have to be frightened because you know the real truth.
You tell us some thing but hint at others but you can't say what they are.
You say you don't know anything else and then tell us they use cell towers.
You then vanish from the thread..

Conclusion of posting style, the same as every other person who comes on with a story, knows something no one else does, can't post anything as proof, offers little details and then gone...

Not even that good a story...My score, 3 out of 10 for little effort..

Next time sprinkle in some cattle mutilations, people going missing and MIB following you, do that and I'll give you a better score...
edit on 6-5-2017 by Mclaneinc because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Mclaneinc

"We have to be frightened because you know the real truth.
You then vanish from the thread.. "

Maybe the Praying Mantis have come for the poor fellow and now he's stuck atop some mobile phone mast that he cant get down from.

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mclaneinc
So lets get this straight, there's giant underground 'Roach Motels' with these Mantis creatures that we should be scared of but they are not going to kill me and the chances of seeing one is slim because only the 'farmers' see them and they have no emotion.

So lets look at the posting style..

We have to be frightened because you know the real truth.
You then vanish from the thread..

Conclusion of posting style, the same as every other person who comes on with a story, knows something no one else does, can't post anything as proof, offers little details and then gone...

Not even that good a story...My score, 3 out of 10 for little effort..

Next time sprinkle in some cattle mutilations, people going missing and MIB following you, do that and I'll give you a better score...

Nice commentary on Cattle Mutilations and Abductions.......Cattle Mutilations ARE done where abductions are done.The Bovine Molecular DNA is possibly harvested and used to facillitate nerve grafts and auto-immune response suppression both which are sympthetic to the bodies acceptance of implants.

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 03:46 PM
link   
So abductions are all made by these insect-like aliens? What about all the countless cases of people describing "greys" taking them away? I'm not saying I buy into all of this but I'd sure like to hear your opinion!

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 04:18 PM
link   
I personally do not agree with this. I'm surprised your being taken seriously at all. I believe you believe it.I also think you've watched to much sci fi. It has clouded your judgment. When you try to articulate the information you've been given.Im going to tell you something. There are and always has been these other entities. If one was to believe what your saying they would have to trash massive evidence to the contrary. Also having the internet would not be the smartest way of dumbing society down. Look around, that part need not be done. We are becoming more intelligent. I'll assume you've been told of the benign beings also? Where do they fit in. Unfortunately there never has nor ever will be the need for outside sources to help humans be evil. What your experiencing is human. Higher intelligence makes a species more docile. I believe your unnecessarily spreading fear, why? I don't know, there's a bad vibe with all of it. I'm saying this from my own experience, your wrong . I'm sorry to say. We will be here a very long time and discover many new types of life. From the deepest depths of the ocean to far in space. We have a wonderful future. There will always be a need to keep an eye on humans and their propensity to evil. We are not being eaten. . Just my opinion.

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Something weird is happening on /x/ right now. A "overseer" showed up and asked people for questions. Someone asked it to describe itself and that was the answer.

-for more information of our biology, i need to declassify it to my boss. we have six ''feet'' and the nearest life-form from earth we can compare ourselves to is the praying-mantis, as we have an exoskeleton and their face and eye composition is similar to ours. our body is more larger, complex and different from it thought and we have the same average size as your species. we reproduce externally.

This is some strange coincidence if you ask me. Could be just LARPINg of course but it's pretty intriguing.

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Joneselius

Yeah the Lord that doesn't exist will do alot. That's why we have no poverty or wars, because he's real and he helps us. /sarcasm

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: JimmyPilkington
a reply to: butcherguy

I was presented with evidence, both physical, audible and digital. Another means of conveying information was also used to which I am not willing to discuss.

Troll.... well someone had to say it

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 06:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Mclaneinc

Awesome...100% agree

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 06:43 PM
link   
I've heard of mantis people, ant people, reptillians, the Nordic gods, Egyptian gods, the grey, and several others I can remember right now.

Alot are bad, some are neutral, and maybe like one or two are actually considered good.

I highly doubt out of all the evidence of multiple aliens that all there ever was were the mantis people and they came in 1900.

Those who are evil are associated with lying for a reason.

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: one4all

Any writing ,insignia, or any graphics you recall?

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 07:30 PM
link   

I still can't BUY of all the races, EARTH is a BIG deal amongst untold NUMBERS.
WHERE did these EXTENDED powers come from ARE we Source linked?
Are they GONE now?
WHEN do the shackles come off,BECAUSE if WE are still in training when we graduate WE will produce NIGHTMARES the Gray IS logical to fear what is in MY heart anyway....the way WE learn is COMMUNICATION,not hiding.
So I am wondering about that too.
See, RIGHT now I have no problem with any race I haven't MET yet.
If they WAIT until I wake UP with this manifestation I MIGHT retain my ...EARTHLY nature and make WAR as result of EMOTIONLESS handling.

I haven't time for sceptics the deny data.by the way I am NOT exactly SAYING I want to MEET these people ,I just think we should.
CLARITY to me ,however scared I am, is preferable ,i figured that out the the night Before roll out on DesertStorm.
I was an IDIOT who wanted to test his self ,to see.
AND yes it DID bite me as a result but I would STILL do this thing.
SO IN the spirit of facing this fear YES I would know.
THEN at LEAST I can PAINT an accurate illustrated BOOK.
AND drive BACK and forth to the Psychiatrist with the money.
NOT that shunning will work,THEY'RE civilians THEY don't believe the REAL stuff much less THIS.
NOT that anything visits NOW.
edit on 6-5-2017 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 08:31 PM
link   

This second post of mine is tightly linked to my first post. Both refer to what constitutes INFORMATION, REALITY and valid INTERACTION/EXPERIENCE. Both refer to cause/vectors.

A search on the terms Are We Living in A Simulation also adds a lot to this. One of the more popular meme spreaders in pop news/media is Elon Musk. But the subject stems from notable names in advanced physics and mathematics.

Regardless of the OP's accuracy or intent, the phenomena of insectoids shows up in many diverse accounts. From Mexican sorcery to South American shamanism , from '___'/Ayahuasca encounters to alien species in the Secret Space Programs.

The interesting thing is they all have common thread. Feeding on emotional energy and the ability to use what we now refer to as advanced quantum technologies. And those technologies are based entirely on the notions of non-locality in terms of time/space and the very nature of information.

See- physicsworld.com... and uncommondescent.com...

A common misconception is that energy only forms in basic geometric shapes, But sophisticated, complex shapes and forms like flowers, clouds, buildings and insectoids are equally valid. If you are familiar with cymatics (See- www.youtube.com...) then understanding how complex energies of information can assembled or interpreted as an insectoid should make sense. The quantum physics I allude to in my post is that phenomena/information can be transmitted and recreated from both distance (light years) or trans-dimensionlly both multi and time.

So yes, human beings are rapidly gaining the ability to accomplish the application of such techniques. And could use it for any imaginable reason. But equally valid is the actual existence of another entity. And that such entities are only perceived as insectoids. The same way that information vibrations can be perceived through cymatic principles as solid forms.

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 08:57 PM
link   
I truly am sorry for the lack of updates. My intention was to add a whole plethora of further data once I had met up in person again with a good friend of mine. He has however gone totally dark for over a week now and in doing so, has put me in a rather bad position on where to go from here. The documents I was to be provided with were to be supplied and handed over in person and right now, I am wholly worried for his safety. I apologize again for my lack of replies but there's something predominantly large on the horizon and I am extremely busy at this very moment. I will try and reply when I can.

I can solidify my previous suspicious regarding cell phone towers. They are to be used in some way as to alter the minorities minds and in doing so, mentally and thus physically sedating their bodies whilst the other, larger chunk of the population is "moved". Almost all cell phone towers and many similar towers have equipped technology that in no way is necessary in regards to the usage of cell phones.

Please take care.
edit on 6-5-2017 by JimmyPilkington because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 10:28 PM
link   
I've read the op, and will reserve judgement. There's so much out there to listen to it's almost impossible to tell fact from fiction.

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 10:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: threepwood
So abductions are all made by these insect-like aliens? What about all the countless cases of people describing "greys" taking them away? I'm not saying I buy into all of this but I'd sure like to hear your opinion!

In some of these cases where greys are seen. the abductee sometimes reports seeing a creature who appears to be in charge of the little grey guys, and he just happens to resemble the mantis type. I wouldn't know it is true or not, but after reading a lot of books full of reports I would say it isn't an unprecedented possibility.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join