It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The truth about aliens and our current world

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 06:04 AM
link   
Makes for a great story OP.

One thing,, Did you finally get round to watching the first MIB film cause your story sounds almost the same. just asking.

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 06:10 AM
link   
this article talks the OPs language,
"Ancient Mantis Leaders". So when I began searching "Mantis Alien" instead of "Praying Mantis Man", I found a lot more.

They say they are "Inter-dimensional", whatever that means, but I did not get that impression. No, this creature was cloaked and because of both my inate sensory perception skills and the particular physical circumstances at the time, (important), --I can add details if you are interested-- I just "Caught it". Movement out of the corner of my eye to my left and there it was---

Humanoid. Tall. 6 foot at least --no reference points-- but I sense 6'6" - 7'. Moving away from me back up the bank. (I am chest-high in the river) The first thing I see was the 'grasshopper' thigh, but bending forward like a human. Then the whole form. He is looking at me over his shoulder, moving up the bank, astonished, amazed. What, that I am in the water in a strong current, that I can see him? But yes we lock eyes and this creature is astonished-- I get the sense that he can't believe I am in the water, that he can't believe I have seen him, that I am not perturbed at all-- something of all three, I still don't know-- just astonishment and he is actually trying to get away from me and the water!

Triangular Head. Huge, slanted black eyes. Just like a Praying Mantis. It's whole body was gangly, nobby, ((Nobby!) but you could still sense it was powerful, and no-- I would not say it was a "Big Bug"-- it was definitely humanoid despite the mantis/insect qualities...

No, I did not tell my boss about this, who was in the water too about fifty yards behind me at the time. Being "privy to the paranormal" you just see these things and sort of go "okay". No fear, no nothing-- but I do get the sense that my "whatever" attitude contributed to this creature's astonishment. Frankly, I didn't give the encounter much though until recently.
www.phantomsandmonsters.com...

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 06:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Joneselius

i would rather know than not know, now where can i find one, im going mantis insectoid hunting.

there is quite a lot about alien insectoids when i scoured the net,

but it is a new one for me so thanks for that

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 06:20 AM
link   
OP do they eat humans then change into that person? or do they mimic the persons looks?

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 06:25 AM
link   
they live on human toe jam.

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 07:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: JimmyPilkington

...pushed with the sole purpose in mind of distracting everybody...

so you say you got all this information from one dude "on the inside" and he provided you with zero proof or evidence. how do you know that it is not you that is being used to spread disinformation "pushed with the sole purpose in mind of distracting everybody"

honest question how do you know? is it just faith in your friend that hes honest? is that all it is?

EDIT-

I was presented with evidence, both physical, audible and digital.

please describe the evidence you were presented with, im not asking you to post it (though thatd be great) just at least describe what you saw that convinced you.

edit on 5-5-2017 by NobodiesNormal because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Why would the OP run his story in another forum while using two ID's?
In this case, one directly below the other..makes no sense anyway.

files.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 07:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ekwensu
PLease dont delete thread - moderators

Actually it should be deleted.

Its rubbish.

What is the point here? "Insect aliens cloning world leaders"? Why would this be important information and what could anyone ever do? And of course OP has no real information. Its his "friend" and oops i can no longer contact him.

Weeeeeeeak.

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 07:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Urantia1111

we could all go out our backdoors and burn ant hills and insect nests, muhahahaha

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 07:59 AM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

where is this from, and how did you find that out, i always wanted to find out the people that sit and talk to themselves as if they are getting backed up, i suspect there are many on here who do that....... little creeps

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 08:01 AM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

he did explain in his op that he had posted this to other forums

the first user id you point out is just what it shows when you post without first logging in, sometimes people just forget to log in, so its reasonable.

a reply to: Urantia1111

this subforum is the grey area, we dont delete things from the grey area just cause you dont like it....
if you dont like threads like this than see yourself out of the grey area....
edit on 5-5-2017 by NobodiesNormal because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 08:18 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 08:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Davg80

I don't know.

The one's I saw were seemingly random and had no pattern or preceding event really.

I would caution you against this though, knowing isn't always what it's cracked up to be, you'll be surrounded by people who disagree with you and condescend you with utter stupidity. They'll tell you that you didn't experience it, over and over again until you start to doubt yourself.

The things that you feel when up close to these things IS NOT wonder or mild trepidation, it's pure, unadulterated, frenzy-like fear. Your mind struggles to understand what it's looking at but can't, and when (like in my case) you FEEL a sensation you've never felt before (I think it was pure evil) your body shuts down. I just wouldn't chase this experience.

You have to ask yourself, if these things are capable of what we see them doing, why hide? Don't give me the world isn't ready because the world wasn't ready for WW2 and that happened anyways.

These things (I think they're inter-dimensional based on what I saw) are NOT our friends, they hide and anything that hides has an ulterior motive for doing so.
edit on 11/10/2012 by Joneselius because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 08:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Joneselius

maybe but im guessing if what you say is true, then we may find out when we die, so i would like a heads up before then, so i have a slight idea of what i am dealing with, the one thing i am having trouble with is that they came here quite recently as, that doesn't make sense, how did they get here and where did they come from, i have never experienced a paranormal event, but i am open minded, so on that note for me, if this sort of thing exists, it does so on another layer or string of a parallel universe, imo

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 08:55 AM
link   

a reply to: butcherguy

We cannot do anything whatsoever to stop them. Literally nothing at all, in the absolute slightest. I really wish to share this information as a means of at least making some people aware of the truth.

You are incorrect,we could easily request and negotiate for help from Greater Universal Humanity and its Allies,but TPTB rejected that option and continue to reject it.

This is only one group of many.....and you are incorrect about the other Races described not existing.....they do exist as does Greater Universal Humanity.

The Race you speak of is mainly based on the Moon,they do work with some humans,they do farm us,they seek specific humans with specific abilities.

How you described this Race from an emotional context is also partly incorrect.....some of them do have emotions...the type who wear purple Robes, and some of the tall Greys also have emotions...lol...the tall ones working for the ones you speak of sure dont like us because they are afraid of us.....the short ones are emotionless minions.

I have had experiences with 7 Races.....Human minions working with different races...Military Humans identical to us in every way from Greater Universal Humanity...Humans who are like us with the addition of telepathy from an unknown origin.....Tall Race with very very wrinkled skin and faces possibly Insectoid wearing Purple Robes,Tall greys with emotional capacity who fear and dislike us,Short greys with no emotional quotient...short Ewok looking Race wearing brown Monks Robes.

I was abducted multiple times....by different groups....for different reasons....one group has infiltrated the operations of another and follows tracks and abducts people who have previously been abducted by the first group....your Group is the moon based one which follows and monitors what the Greater Humanity does.....your group are the "Farm owners" and they utilise "Farmer races".

IMHO 90% of the online data related to these groups is contrived intentionally or simply by proxy of content volume dynamics....I came to ATS to find some abduction related data for my own uses...so this is a good place for you to drop your data.

Someone may be convincing a few hundred thousand people that the masses will be killed when really they are not.
This Planet is Eden....and it has a 3657 year cycle of regrowth,it sheds its skin,many cycles have had within them Humanity and some of these Cyclical Humanitarian Groups have gone off planet and into the Greater Universe....many return at different stages of EVOLUTION....back to their Planet of origin.....each group is a thread in the tapestry which Greater Universal humanity represents,each group is an entity unto itself but also inextricably connected to Greater Universal Humanity.

The Greater Universe is a NATURAL CONSTRUCT which follows all of the same laws of nature we follow here...you are a part of a cycle,you can be predator or prey,resourcefull or a resource,its a jungle out there and Humanity needs to stick together to ssurvive and thrive.

Thanks for the data and keep posting,someone is on target,keep it coming if you can.

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: one4all

This sounds good, i have a theory that we are all connected through a universal unconscious and all the things we believe in and pray to is in this universal greater conscious if you like, and the reason these things are afraid of Jesus or Allah is because these are mass positive energies within the greater unconscious where these things may reside, i would love to have a paranormal exp, even if it was a meeting with Satan himself!...... the wee tadjer!www.urbandictionary.com...
edit on 5-5-2017 by Davg80 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 09:26 AM
link   
This would make more sense if they were actually doing all this to set up a super successful intergalactic reality TV show set on Earth.

I just have trouble reconciling a space faring race having any difficulty doing whatever they wanted to us, whenever they wanted, without needing to jump through a bevy of seemingly non-nonsensical hoops like cloning world leaders and setting up field offices.

Its akin to us building micro-controlled ants to infiltrate ant colonies so as to take control of the colony to get them to move out so that we could then control their tiny patch of dirt. Or, ya know, we could just wipe them all out instantly and viola, problem solved with only 1 billionth the trouble.

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Now THIS is what an ATS thread should look like!
I cant say i believe it. But I can say im open minded enough to consider the possibility.
Thanks for the post!

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: JimmyPilkington

I like the thread, even though I do not believe it wholeheartedly, I do believe it is possible.

So ... how to prepare for a possibility like this?

Lucky that I am a prepper, I guess ... as stocking up to avoid the extinction level event would be a good idea for anyone who wants to prepare for that sort of thing, from whatever direction it comes, anyway.

I think that the only thing that a person who believed this information could do, would be to try to avoid the extinction level event. If our world leaders are not going to help us, and if the information were true, whoever we chose as our world leaders would be cloned anyway, I don't see what else a single person could change otherwise, regardless.

Just try to survive.

We should all be doing that anyway

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Davg80
a reply to: one4all

This sounds good, i have a theory that we are all connected through a universal unconscious and all the things we believe in and pray to is in this universal greater conscious if you like, and the reason these things are afraid of Jesus or Allah is because these are mass positive energies within the greater unconscious where these things may reside, i would love to have a paranormal exp, even if it was a meeting with Satan himself!...... the wee tadjer!www.urbandictionary.com...

IMHO it is all about nature and her rules....and how we continue to learn these rules and how we fit into them.

IMHO all "life" in the Greater Universe must exist within Natures rules....and nothing stops any lifeform from learning and surfing mother natures rule-book.

IMHO the reason some people report positive results from projecting god ideas is simply because they BELIEVE in a power greater than themselves with 100% of their being...and this shuts down the ability of our "farmers" to manipulate us mentally.You could believe in Excaliber 100% or in poison purple snowflakes with 100% of your being and you will also shut down their ability to manipulate you.....the reason many Races fear us is that we come from genetics which contained abilities to project our intentions /emotions and to manifest with these abilities...but our conduits to doing these things were geneticlly snipped out of us,most of us,and if we KNEW what we could do NONE of these races would ever consider engaging us in any way shape or form.....the "farmers" do not want stock carrying partially intact conduits to these abilities so they search for them and abduct test and use them when they find them as a resource if they can manage it....when you read posts about kids who were taken to the Moon to a facility and were then encouraged to "play with toys" which levitated revolved flashed different colored strobes ect ect....well this is how they test for these latent but impactfull abilities in us.I dont know the entire story behind the "schools' where they do this,I intentionally under-represented by ability to make the toy work and was not carried forward....and BTW the different groups have very different technology....the Group the OP IMHO refers to has JUNK.....Greater Humanitys Military has EPIC BATTLESHIPS....going to the Moon on a little junker was not like being aboard a military GH Battleship.

Consider if you will the totality of power or ability ALL OF HUMANITY would have if we were all telepathic and could all manifest physically.....now you see why someone snipped out the telepathy and projection and imposed a hayflick limit upon us.....and why some races would literally fear humans who could somehow acess these abilities and posses immortal genetics but not immortality?....lol.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join