It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The truth about aliens and our current world

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 05:08 PM
link   
The op is correct above the insect beings. Wrong about the degree of sway they have on humanity. He's wrong about reptillians too. Here's an image, one of the insect beings.

edit on 5-5-2017 by Geki09 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus 13

it would be good if you could be more specific about what your trying to say....

just genuinely interested in what you have to say

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 05:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy
Why would the OP run his story in another forum while using two ID's?
In this case, one directly below the other..makes no sense anyway.

files.abovetopsecret.com...

GLP... oh hell no.

I'd not be using that site for anything other than toilet paper, they are known to mess with posters.. in nasty ways, LOP is the same.. please don't be bringing that..stuff.. here.. it's beneath ATS.

It's also rather creepy.. that you'd bring that across forums and try to use it as some kind of 'evidence' against the OP... I see names here from those sites all the time, names i know are career troll types (that's being really nice too).. but that was there.. this is here.. man that's creepy.. (like the ghost of an abusive/stalker ex creepy..)

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xarian6

originally posted by: smurfy
Why would the OP run his story in another forum while using two ID's?
In this case, one directly below the other..makes no sense anyway.

files.abovetopsecret.com...

GLP... oh hell no.

I'd not be using that site for anything other than toilet paper, they are known to mess with posters.. in nasty ways, LOP is the same.. please don't be bringing that..stuff.. here.. it's beneath ATS.

It's also rather creepy.. that you'd bring that across forums and try to use it as some kind of 'evidence' against the OP... I see names here from those sites all the time, names i know are career troll types (that's being really nice too).. but that was there.. this is here.. man that's creepy.. (like the ghost of an abusive/stalker ex creepy..)

I forgot GLP site even existed till earlier on, now reading your post i'll definitely not look at it.

ATS no1, ATS no1

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Interesting post OP. Was your source absolutely sure that other alien beings are made-up distractions? Also, without evidence, any information you and your friend(s) spread across the internet will not change anything. I don't mean to be rude or anything. There is just A LOT of internet alien stories and supposed first-hand accounts that often contradict eacch other. Without evidence, there will never be a real disclosure.

Either way, thanks for sharing. I remember hearing about the insect aliens by a man who claimed to contact them via telepathy. I think he got somewhat well-known (in the conspiracy community) for his predictions. I forget his name. In any case, he said that communicating with these insects beings required alot of mental training and reccomended a book on how to do it. He said that without training, direct telepathy could seriously damage a human being's brain.

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Hey my man, do you know J-Jay??? he is looking for ya, you have been spreading a lot of baloney in here..

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: JimmyPilkington

Couple of questions, or a few as the case may be.

How did they get here?

Where did they come from originally?

What is there purpose in control of our race, are they after a slave race, resources, food, colonization or all of those reasons?

Considering the advancements we have made both in materials and technology over the last 100 years alone how can you claim our race is being dumbed down?

Granted we refuse to learn from our past historical transgressions and cannot seem to govern our respective societies without addressing the issue of poverty, never mind the fact that the distribution of wealth is rather uneven, but we are communicating in ways we could only hope to dream of only 20 years past and our technological base is the best it has ever been in recorded history.

Just a thought.
edit on 5-5-2017 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 05:56 PM
link   

There is of course a major flaw in this story.......

If this experience happened for real, every one of us would research these creatures and find that there is a history of them,

but the OP acts as if this is new, which means no research of the experience, which is not what would happen...................ever!

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Geki09
The op is correct above the insect beings. Wrong about the degree of sway they have on humanity. He's wrong about reptillians too. Here's an image, one of the insect beings.

Hmm... that's one that's been smashed flat...right?

edit on 5-5-2017 by shlaw because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 06:52 PM
link   
OP what technology do they use to "dumb us down"? and why haven't they showed up in the news or already taken us over NWO style?

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: DarkvsLight29

intense wi-fi flooding of the brain.
Stunts the synapse growth so they don't connect they way they used to do. (naturally)

folks.. literally cannot make 'the connection' and when the point is pressed they get emotional and logic doesn't get a chance to take hold in the brains pathways.

When you add in the constant bombardment of 'what to think' and 'how to think' by the big flashy screen, mixed in with fluoride in the water, lithium in the air.. and the toxicity of our food.. it's a perfect cocktail of 'control' they don't need army's when the population is willing to fight for their overlords.. just because the 'signal' directs them too (tv, media.. the signal..)

And that's... before we even entertain the idea of Aliens...

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Sincere apologies if this comment has already been made... I can't be arsed scrolling through however many pages to see every post.

YOU ARE FAKE NEWS/ THIS IS UNTRUE.

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 08:48 PM
link   
My guess is OP has been playing SW:TOR too long and has imprinted on the KIlliks. Doesn't he realize that Alderaan is no more?

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 12:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Swills

They probably already did, didn't he seem weird after the first time he met with Obama alone in the oval office for a couple hours... Like he was not himself after he came out of that 'meeting'.

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Seems like Jimmy is trying to get more points for his ATS account by getting people baited in the forums.

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Alright this may shock some people here. But I have to give Jimmy
some credit. My friend has this video. On my skin it was only meant
to be him and his girl in bed. Trust me this guy couldn't himself nor
could he know anyone that could do CGI or photoshop on the level
that would be required to fake what I saw. what I saw shocked the
hell out of me. From between his girl and the bed cushion some
kind of insect see thru bug thing like a wasp jumped out and flew off.
He said he saw nothing like that when filming. I seen it with my own eyes
and it was clear as a bell.

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 12:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: FuggleHop

I knew it and your post just proves it!

The insectoids are dumbing down the human race so they can start harvesting our flesh for the horde masses because trust me the insectoids breed like rabbits even worse!

I hate them and Im sure I've seen them before and not just in my nightmares but I garauntee there coming for us and must be stoped!

This probably exaplins so much!

Dude it makes me so happy to see you get this validation finally. I can imagine the load lifted off your chest when you finished reading the OP. I can see the smile on your beautiful face. I hope you have a wonderful evening and dream of only the happiest and prettiest things.

Love,
Steve

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 12:35 AM
link   
a reply to: sputniksteve

Well if the happiest and prettiest things include nightmares of the insectoids tearing my face apart and impregnating me with thousands of insectoid eggs then yeah I guess.

Thanks.

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Read the book " behold the pale horse " and keep informing people across this country that we have been lied to consistently for 50+ years/. Milton William Cooper is the author

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 02:54 AM
link   

So when will this film be out !

More unprovable BS that's easy to hide behind.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join