It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trumps abrupt end to CBS interview

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Shar

I'm not sure what his true intentions are but I have to agree with just getting over some of the negative stuff. That doesn't mean the people can't judge his performance and ideas but hopefully it's done in an unbiased way.

Seems to me, in today's world, people just want to argue over whose opinion is "right".

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Just exactly what was 'crazy' ?

WHAT ?

Telling the guy he's entitled to his own opinions ?

The freggin outrage!

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

So I'm confused, he shouldn't talk to Kim?

I don't think he praised him, but saying it would be an honor to speak with another leader seems pretty standard.

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

originally posted by: slider1982

And has anyone on ATS mentioned that Trump has invited the dictator of the Philippines to the WH?

Who is the dictator of the Philippines????,,,

Since taking office on June 30, 2016, Philippine President Rodrigo Duterte has launched an abusive “war on drugs” that has resulted in the deaths of more than 6,000 Filipinos to date, the vast majority poor urban slum dwellers. The Philippine National Police’s own data indicates that police killed at least 2,250 “suspected drug personalities” from July 2016 to January 2017, with an additional 3,600 alleged drug users and dealers killed by “unidentified gunmen.” Police Director-General Ronald dela Rosa has characterized the killings as proof of an “uncompromising” approach to drug crimes.

www.hrw.org...

He has made it legal to execute "suspected" drug users or dealers on the spot..

Ok so who is the dictator in the Philippines?, I know all this I spend 6 months of the year there......

He has not grabbed power in a coup, he was elected and the people f#cking love him, you cannot take the western way of thinking and convert it to how a Filipino thinks.. The Philippines is a stand your ground country and firearms can be legally owned..

Duterte is not a dictator, sure you do not have to agree with the situation but there are millions of Filipino natives that do...

RA

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

So I'm confused, he shouldn't talk to Kim?

I don't think he praised him, but saying it would be an honor to speak with another leader seems pretty standard.

Part of the confusion comes by design, liberals taking parts of sentences and making them into a story they can use to spin propaganda.

Here is what Trump said:

"If it would be appropriate for me to meet with him I would absolutely, I would be honoured to do it," the president told Bloomberg News. "Under the right circumstances I would meet with him." He added: "Most political people would never say that, but I’m telling you under the right circumstances I would meet with him."

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

Are you a preacher? because that will be the only reason that you will bring that on.

No. But odd that you think only a preacher would find it disgusting that a father would comment on his daughters body and kid about sleeping with her.

Your President is a sociopath and not the intelligent kind.

You will spend the next couple of years looking away and pretending otherwise..while the sane majority will spend their time strategizing on how to repair the damage.

this country will recover...the right wing ideology will not..their credibility is shot..

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 04:56 PM
link   

There's been a thread on both Duterte and "honor" to meet lil Kim.

We've discussed it to death, you're late to the party.

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Are you a preacher? because that will be the only reason that you will bring that on.

No. But odd that you think only a preacher would find it disgusting that a father would comment on his daughters body and kid about sleeping with her.

You will spend the next couple of years looking away and pretending otherwise..while the sane majority will spend their time strategizing on how to repair the damage.

this country will recover...the right wing ideology will not..their credibility is shot..

Sounds like it is you with the filthy mind.
Nothing wrong with a father expressing how beautiful he thinks his daughter is. He expressed it in his way, and you have concluded he wants to sleep with her. Oh dear.

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 04:58 PM
link   

The reporter definitely brought his fishing pole, and he didn't even get a bite.

As for Kimmy and all the other enemies... Keep em close!

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Agreed!

"I want a meeting with that petulant spoiled brat Kim Jong Un" ?

Starting off with that will likely push someone away, kind of like DuDuerte insulted Obama before a meeting, who then called it off because of the insult.

As an American its difficult to understand politics work better if you are nice... at least on the surface.

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Exactly!!!!!!!!!!!!

My husband just came from work and say that one of the co workers that happen to be very much anti Trump, was spewing trash on that same subject of the dictator.

But none of them say anything to avoid a confrontation, because he out ranked them.

But another worker came on and shut the hell up the other guy and told him exactly what Trump said not what CNN interpretation was and what the anti Trump guy was saying.

Everybody just applauded the guy for having the guts to argue back and win.

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

I think their tactics for getting sound bites they can legally spin and push are now well known. I am seeing a lot of them called out for their antics, like the 'reporter' trying to spin a liberal yarn in the Spicer press briefing.

It should happen more often.

Look at this story, for instance. Fake controversies such as these aren't worth the pixels used to type them, yet its a gold-mine for those who have nothing else to do but signal within their echo-chamber. I tell ya, life must be pretty good if this is newsworthy.

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Which is funny, the "anti war" party suddenly has a huge dilemma with diplomacy.

Proof both parties are cancer to the system, anything that could be beneficial gets politicized while nothing gets done out of spite.

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Butterfinger

I can see a meeting with fatty littler boy Kim Jong and trump in private, Trump probably will tell Kim, "going to blow you to pieces if you don't stop your crap", because America have nice things, yes we go very nice things that can blow entire countries to the stone age.

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

Which is funny, the "anti war" party suddenly has a huge dilemma with diplomacy.

Proof both parties are cancer to the system, anything that could be beneficial gets politicized while nothing gets done out of spite.

Pretty much, and works mainly because of willing fools all too eager to propagate the nonsense...and we know who they are.

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 05:02 PM
link   

You forgot the part before Trump said it would be an "HONOR" to meet with the leader of North Korea

I can tell you this, and a lot of people don’t like when I say it, but he was a young man of 26 or 27 when he took over from his father, when his father died. He’s dealing with obviously very tough people, in particular the generals and others.”

Trump said Kim Jong Un, now 33, “was able to assume power” at “a very young age.”

“A lot of people, I’m sure, tried to take that power away, whether it was his uncle or anybody else, and he was able to do it,” Trump said. “So obviously, he’s a pretty smart cookie.”

www.theblaze.com...

It's admiration...

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 05:05 PM
link   

You forgot the part before Trump said it would be an "HONOR" to meet with the leader of North Korea

I can tell you this, and a lot of people don’t like when I say it, but he was a young man of 26 or 27 when he took over from his father, when his father died. He’s dealing with obviously very tough people, in particular the generals and others.”

Trump said Kim Jong Un, now 33, “was able to assume power” at “a very young age.”

“A lot of people, I’m sure, tried to take that power away, whether it was his uncle or anybody else, and he was able to do it,” Trump said. “So obviously, he’s a pretty smart cookie.”

www.theblaze.com...

It's admiration...

Admiration?
He thinks he is smart. And? Do you think he isn't smart?

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Which is sad, it's easy to go after Trump. He provides the ammunition. But people dilute the conversation twisted out of context points.

Not only that but when talking of a possible wartime situation, lambasting diplomacy for the sake of partisanship is reckless.

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 05:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

Sounds like it is you with the filthy mind.
Nothing wrong with a father expressing how beautiful he thinks his daughter is.

In answer to the question of whether he would want her to pose in Playboy...
""she does have a very nice figure."

He expressed it in his way, and you have concluded he wants to sleep with her.

AS his dozens of interviews with Howard Stern have made clear..he has a definition of "dating"

"" I've said that if Ivanka weren't my daughter, perhaps I would be dating her."

His comment on her figure and dating were one statement..

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 05:07 PM
link   

The real damage done to America is no Trump is the crap Obama and his trash did.

And that is a fact and you know it.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join