It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trumps abrupt end to CBS interview

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

Yea it was worth it too because I bet others will now refrain from responding some nonsense to me.

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 05:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986

Yea it was worth it too because I bet others will now refrain from responding some nonsense to me.

no worries my friend.
i will respond to your nonsense with my own
edit on 2-5-2017 by TinySickTears because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 05:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

Oh, I have trust me, I have, since he won the election the vitriol, hate and anger is just incredible, exacerbated by the spin of the media outlets on everything he does and he says.

Trump twitters foolishness, his supporters think it's clever but Trump can't stand the criticism and lashes out at the media when they ask him to explain.

The presidents office is in total melt down mode, can't even find enough republicans to fill his cabinet and his closest advisers are leaking that Trump is off the rails and suffering from dementia.

Sad, believe me, very very very sad!!

edit on 2-5-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Yes, I voted for him, hell that is the best vote I have ever done.

And I'm glad you did. I cannot imagine that the folks who get up in arms over minor outrages such as this would do so to their own choice of candidate. As a matter of fact, we can be certain of that.

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Your words not mine

link   
a reply to: Indigo5

Bush and Obama were both equally good-hearted Presidents.

Don't tell that to me, tell it to the families who lost their kids fighting corporate wars in countries who never attacked us.

Or the women and children who died by our bombs.

Or the journalists Obama went after for whistle blowing illegal activity while the criminals were protected.

Or every citizen who's communication is unscrupulously collected to extents that shadow Nazis Germany.

Great hearted dudes.

link   
a reply to: olaru12

hogwash

he is a man of great character that is thinking 4 moves ahead and running the country in a most awesome, yuuuge way my friend

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986

Your words not mine

im aware

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 05:36 PM
link   
I don't watch CBS either...

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shar

people needs to get over the fact we have him as our President! we have dealt with 26 years of clintons, bushes, and omg obama! we have went down hill, no down a mountain for soooo long now, President Trump is a family man he cares about his family and loves them, and he cares about this country! if people's eyes are too blind to see that, its the people's fault! this country starting having riots way before President Trump came into office, he has a mess to deal with in this country and others! there is nothing wrong with reaching out to leaders of all countries! GROW UP, GET OVER IT!

Nope. Not getting over the fact that the president of the United States acts like a child.
His twitter feed should have warned the unwashed masses, but now, THIS. Is reality. How the hell did he graduate from Wharton?
Oh yeah, I forgot. Money.

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears

hogwash

he is a man of great character that is thinking 4 moves ahead and running the country in a most awesome, yuuuge way my friend

Word is, that Jared and Ivanka are very concerned about Trumps irrational behavior. When his own daughter is beginning to question his competensy....it's a problem.

His office is filled with leakers trying to protect their ass from the irrational future melt down. His supporters are beginning to see...Houston, we have a problem!!

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

I'm glad he cut it off. The reporter pressed him 6 times to comment on a tweet he made one time without addressing Trump's argument at all. That isn't journalism.

If the Republican Congress would get to work on helping President Trump make America even greater, liberal media and celebrities would have on-camera strokes and heart-attacks. And Trump supporters would be less sensitive to their insults.

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

Bush and Obama were both equally good-hearted Presidents.

Don't tell that to me, tell it to the families who lost their kids fighting corporate wars in countries who never attacked us.

Or the women and children who died by our bombs.

Or the journalists Obama went after for whistle blowing illegal activity while the criminals were protected.

Or every citizen who's communication is unscrupulously collected to extents that shadow Nazis Germany.

Great hearted dudes.

Nothing there that Trump isn't working very hard to make worse..

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth didn't bush sr. black ball cbs for awhile because of dan rather doing something similar

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 05:47 PM
link   

maybe a couple years after he is out of office all these people that are so in love with him will finally realize they were conned.
doubt it but we will see

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 05:49 PM
link   

maybe a couple years after he is out of office all these people that are so in love with him will finally realize they were conned.
doubt it but we will see

It was anyone but hillary. youll find we just didnt care beyond that. i dont care for the man though even though i do occassionaly try to advise them.

link   
A puff piece interview about the nostalgic aura of the White House, turns into something the likes of ambush journalism, and Trump tells him to buzz off.....QUICK somebody call the nuthouse to get a straightjacket and some orderlies in here!

Seriously, you guys have such warped perception regarding him, jeez.
edit on 2-5-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: olaru12

hogwash

Word is, that Jared and Ivanka are very concerned about Trumps irrational behavior. When his own daughter is beginning to question his competensy....it's a problem.

His office is filled with leakers trying to protect their ass from the irrational future melt down. His supporters are beginning to see...Houston, we have a problem!!

Nice disinfo you sound a lot like Share Blue. Just please continue living in your own bubble and leave the Trump supporters alone. I side with the supporters who voted for Trump any day before listening to the democrats bs stories. 100 days have past and still no impeachment. Oops what a shocker. It's funny that people are so scared of Trump that they dismiss all the other bs that their side is doing. I just keep laughing.

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

hogwash

Word is, that Jared and Ivanka are very concerned about Trumps irrational behavior.

Where did you get this "Word", Olaru12? Any links, or someone I can call?

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 05:50 PM
link   
DP
edit on 2-5-2017 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join