It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trumps abrupt end to CBS interview

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

What's wrong with admiration? Clearly it shows that Trump is talking about his perseverance and intelligence to somehow overcome the odds and become the leader at such a young age.

For a narcissistic ego maniac like Trump is, it shows great humility that he can show admiration towards others.

Which is a strong character trait.

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 05:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: marg6043

Are you a preacher? because that will be the only reason that you will bring that on.

No. But odd that you think only a preacher would find it disgusting that a father would comment on his daughters body and kid about sleeping with her.

Your President is a sociopath and not the intelligent kind.

You will spend the next couple of years looking away and pretending otherwise..while the sane majority will spend their time strategizing on how to repair the damage.

this country will recover...the right wing ideology will not..their credibility is shot..

Sounds like it is you with the filthy mind.
Nothing wrong with a father expressing how beautiful he thinks his daughter is.

In answer to the question of whether he would want her to pose in Playboy...
""she does have a very nice figure."

He expressed it in his way, and you have concluded he wants to sleep with her.

AS his dozens of interviews with Howard Stern have made clear..he has a definition of "dating"

"" I've said that if Ivanka weren't my daughter, perhaps I would be dating her."

His comment on her figure and dating were one statement..

Like I said - you clearly have issues with your own mind to make the conclusions you are making.

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 05:10 PM
link   

a reply to: UKTruth

You forgot the part before Trump said it would be an "HONOR" to meet with the leader of North Korea

I can tell you this, and a lot of people don’t like when I say it, but he was a young man of 26 or 27 when he took over from his father, when his father died. He’s dealing with obviously very tough people, in particular the generals and others.”

Trump said Kim Jong Un, now 33, “was able to assume power” at “a very young age.”

“A lot of people, I’m sure, tried to take that power away, whether it was his uncle or anybody else, and he was able to do it,” Trump said. “So obviously, he’s a pretty smart cookie.”

www.theblaze.com...

It's admiration...

I have -- I really, you know, have no comment on him. People are saying, "Is he sane?" I have no idea. I can tell you this, and a lot of people don't like when I say it, but he was a young man of 26 or 27 when he took over from his father, when his father died. He's dealing with obviously very tough people, in particular the generals and others.

And at a very young age, he was able to assume power. A lot of people, I'm sure, tried to take that power away, whether it was his uncle or anybody else. And he was able to do it. So obviously, he's a pretty smart cookie. But we have a situation that we just cannot let -- we cannot let what's been going on for a long period of years continue. And frankly, this should've been done and taken care of by the Obama administration. Should've been taken care of by the Bush administration. Should've been taken care of by Clinton.

Missing context. Funny how that happens.

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

Which is sad, it's easy to go after Trump. He provides the ammunition. But people dilute the conversation twisted out of context points.

Not only that but when talking of a possible wartime situation, lambasting diplomacy for the sake of partisanship is reckless.

You are right, it is reckless. The war drums are beating and some of the reporting against Trump has been shocking - almost as if some media outlets (and people) WANT the USA under Trump's leadership to lose diplomatically and militarily.

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

You forgot the part before Trump said it would be an "HONOR" to meet with the leader of North Korea

I can tell you this, and a lot of people don’t like when I say it, but he was a young man of 26 or 27 when he took over from his father, when his father died. He’s dealing with obviously very tough people, in particular the generals and others.”

Trump said Kim Jong Un, now 33, “was able to assume power” at “a very young age.”

“A lot of people, I’m sure, tried to take that power away, whether it was his uncle or anybody else, and he was able to do it,” Trump said. “So obviously, he’s a pretty smart cookie.”

www.theblaze.com...

It's admiration...

I have -- I really, you know, have no comment on him. People are saying, "Is he sane?" I have no idea. I can tell you this, and a lot of people don't like when I say it, but he was a young man of 26 or 27 when he took over from his father, when his father died. He's dealing with obviously very tough people, in particular the generals and others.

And at a very young age, he was able to assume power. A lot of people, I'm sure, tried to take that power away, whether it was his uncle or anybody else. And he was able to do it. So obviously, he's a pretty smart cookie. But we have a situation that we just cannot let -- we cannot let what's been going on for a long period of years continue. And frankly, this should've been done and taken care of by the Obama administration. Should've been taken care of by the Bush administration. Should've been taken care of by Clinton.

Missing context. Funny how that happens.

Less funny, and more formulaic in the propaganda war being waged by some.

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

Very nice said, is things about Trump that can make you go hum.

BTW love your signature, I remember when I was living in 29 Palms that we had an unusual rain spell and over night the entire desert turned a shade of green and wild flower were growing in between the cracks in the road, making the roads like flowers where growing from the asphalt, it was impressive and beautiful.

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 05:13 PM
link   

The real damage done to America is no Trump is the crap Obama and his trash did.

And that is a fact and you know it.

President Obama was the last legitimate leader the US had. Trump is a special needs president.

That is fact...and you know and everyone else knows it..

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Plenty of fathers speak highly of their daughters. Usually if you read to far into it, you're mind is the one making the connections.

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 05:15 PM
link   

The real damage done to America is no Trump is the crap Obama and his trash did.

President Obama was the last legitimate leader the US had. Trump is a special needs president.

Lol, I can see you have resorted to the arguments a 3 year old would make.
Hate to break it to you, but your President is Donald Trump, legitimately and democratically elected by the people of the USA.

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Say what?????

I guess is not more to be said

edit on 2-5-2017 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 05:16 PM
link   

That's been the case with all of our recent administrations. The people think they want it because the "media" depicts countries that mean us harm.

People don't realize the "media" conglomerates are in bed with company's that make money from war. And obviously more people tune in when war is happening.

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 05:17 PM
link   
i cant watch or listen to him without thinking of alec baldwin

the flags are so beautiful. they are flags. they fly and they are beautiful. so beautiful.

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 05:18 PM
link   

That's a load of rubbish.

O couldn't do anything without a teleprompter.

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Oh that does sound beautiful, I would love to witness something like that.

As for Trump, it's not hard to see he is a man of great character if you can look past the obvious demonization.

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Say what?????

I guess is not more to be said

Work on sentence structure..before saying more?

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

Believe it or not, I like that kind of talk is funny and make me laugh.

That is what makes Trump just that Trump.

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Don't be hating me, Indigo, is enough hating in this world already, I get enough hate already as it is.

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Don't be hating me, Indigo, is enough hating in this world already, I get enough hate already as it is.

You do not deserve hate. You deserve truth though...you very much deserve that.
edit on 2-5-2017 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Checkmate, Trump-supporter.

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Obama was a well spoken Bush, you my not know it but everyone else does.

Not all of us view everything through the lense of partisanship.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join