It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

50 to 60 Teens Swarm, Takeover, Train, Rob and Assault Weekend Riders

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 02:40 PM
link   
The chickens are coming home to roost.
I think it's fitting that when the Commfornians make their bed,
they have to sleep in it as well.
I have no sympathy. They didn't learn with the muslim attacks,
and they didn't learn with the multiple illegal's murdering their citizens.

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 03:06 PM
link   
California 2017. My opinion from two weeks of seeing 2/3 of the state. California is over populated or very crowded. People in California are aggressive in pushing their way in front of someone else. Many people live at a huge poverty level. California is twice as expensive as the east coast for gas and food. Hidden fees and charges on all California's products and services. They charge for wifi and parking at hotels. No free breakfasts at hotels. Most hotels are expensive, worn out, smelly, and have cheap furnishings and toiletries. Key card readers on the doors and the plumbing did not work in a few hotels. Nothing plush about being there. It is like a blend of Asia and Mexico all living in the dry mountains. The DRY mountains are everywhere. Polluted air. Tense drivers. Pushy unfriendly people. Lots of lines to wait in. Small food portions. Pay more get less. No manners taught in this state, for most of the people, to be fair. Everything is super expensive. Real estate is unobtainable. Many multi millions for a few hundred thousand dollar house in any state. I wouldn't live out there for any amount of money. I was ready to leave five days before the trip was over. I had to push my self to finish. It is not a welcoming State at all. They took away the plastic shopping bags, you must pay 25 cents to get one. People are charged a plastic drink deposit fee at Targets. I paid over 3 dollars in fees for some diet coke, water and cranberry juice. The gas stations charge for using a credit card or debit card. My two relatives that live out there have an attitude of self first. They can not afford to host any relatives that they stayed with in other states. They don't believe in returning the favors bestowed to them. It is bizzare... I believe they will have a melt down there first in the USA.

edit on 25-4-2017 by frugal because: sp

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: frugal
It is not a welcoming State at all. They took away the plastic shopping bags, must pay 25 cents to get one.

At least the sea turtles are now safe.

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT Yes that is a good thing. How ever they should have announced it to the rest of the USA. So we can pack a reuseable shopping bag. Actually it was just a little difficult to remember to pack a bag in my purse constantly. I felt like most of the sea turtles are on the East Coast. We have quite, vast, natural, people free beaches for their nests.

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: LiberLegit
a reply to: IAMTAT

"teens"

The U.S. doesn't have a crime problem, it has a black problem.

Do you suggest we put them in camps?

How do we deal with the "black problem"?

lol

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mikehawk

originally posted by: LiberLegit

"teens"

The U.S. doesn't have a crime problem, it has a black problem.

Do you suggest we put them in camps?

How do we deal with the "black problem"?

lol

Start calling them americans and stop using ethnic identifiers.

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 04:51 PM
link   
I grew up in San Leandro, which shares a border with Oakland. I have used BART countless times, and use the Oakland Coliseum Bart Station stop when attending A's games. It was the Oakland Coliseum Station where the attack took place. Its a busy and rowdy station, especially on a game day/night. We saw a stabbing take place at the station many years ago. I have since moved from the Bay Area farther up north in CA. I still visit often and sadly the city I grew up in isn't as nice, clean and as safe as it used to be. The bad elements are spreading out into neighboring communities. This is an article from 2014, with the same kind of activity. Police Address Teen "Wilding"It has been going on for a few years now, this is just the first time I've heard it happening on BART. I have a family member who has a theory about BART, and sadly it rings true. Wherever BART expands to ruins that city. It allows easy access of the bad element to ruin what were once nice, upper middle class communities and shopping establishments.

The report didn't state the race or show pictures of the youth doing this because they are under 18. They are scared and have to be ultra PC about everything. If they actually reported the truth they will be called racist. Since when is reporting the truth racist? Its large groups of organized, mostly African American, kids. But they have become so PC and sensitive that they won't report the truth.

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 05:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: jafo1973

Geographically, Oakland (where this event took place) is smack dab in that Leftist 'sweet spot' between Berkeley and SF.

You can't blame the crime problems in Oakland on the Lefties.

Don't go full retard bro.

Are you triggered?

Then explain why this continues to happen in places like Oakland, Detroit, Chicago.... what do they all have in common?

I'm sure you know.

And Philadelphia PA, Maryland, NJ. DC, Milwaukee, Las Vega, St. Paul Minnesota, New York....

It is a social media (Flash Mob) and City Crime problem..not a political one...and yes to make it a "lefty" issue is full ideological retard.

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 06:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

Blaming this on Twitter?

Full ideological retard.

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: introvert

Geographically, Oakland (where this event took place) is smack dab in that Leftist 'sweet spot' between Berkeley and SF.

Are you triggered?

Are 'Lefties' in control of the city government?

If roving gangs of local teens can takeover trains in the city...someone isn't doing their job effectively.

Very odd thing to say. The government does not have the authority to control the actions of every teenager.

Control the actions of "every" teenager?
Show, please, where I said "every" teenager should be controlled...instead of those committing crime.

I'll wait.

Nice deflection.

Show me where the Leftist government of California is responsible for the actions of any of these teens. In fact, show me which position within the Lefty government is not doing their job effectively which led to this incident.

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Late to the show, but here is my take on it:

I've taken BART hundreds of times from/to/past Coliseum Station. I always imagined that a robmob would happen. This was 25 years ago, when I lived in the area.

I was legally armed at the time, and I imagined that it would take less than two dozen criminals to take a train and rob it. One never knows until it happens, but in my ponderings of the situation, I didn't see myself shooting any of the perps, unless perhaps they were killing/assaulting citizens. In that case, you have to wish you were carrying more than just one speedloader (yah, old school).

The thing is, this has nothing to do with politics, other than the propensity of some states to make it difficult for law-abiding citizens to have concealed carry. Montana, Wyoming, Texas, New Mexico, Arizona, Nevada, Alaska, doesn't have an analogue of the BART system, but if they did, this would never happen.

Where I grew up in Northern Idaho -- a sleepy little logging/cattle town -- there was no crime; everybody was armed.

It's a sad thing, where society and culture will allow these kind of groups to attack vulnerable citizens. There are BART police, however not nearly enough (at least donkey years ago) on the trains to counteract such events.

Another sad thing........... imo...... I imagine that BART will now raise prices and install metal detectors on all station entrances. That will just cull out the legal carry folk. The bad guys know how to parkour the site. That is not the answer, imo.

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Are you triggered?

If roving gangs of local teens can takeover trains in the city...someone isn't doing their job effectively.

Very odd thing to say. The government does not have the authority to control the actions of every teenager.

Show, please, where I said "every" teenager should be controlled...instead of those committing crime.

I'll wait.

Nice deflection.

Non responsive. Check.

AGAIN...

Answer,...or move along.

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Mikehawk

Not entirely true too many snowflakes afraid of armed citizens, I dare those thugs to come over here to NV and try something like that, see how far that gets you. Law abiding CA residents are easy pickings, luckily I left that state. First time I walked into a gun shop here and said I was from CA I was greeted with a "Welcome to America.".

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a reply to: bluesjr

Conceal carry in CA required me to fill out I don't know how many pages of BS and write down a reason why I felt I needed it. (This was years ago could be different now) NV, CCW class, background check, $100, done, good for 5 years. But good on you and your friends for being armed! I forget, does CA have a castle/stand ground law?

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Are you triggered?

I'll wait.

Nice deflection.

Non responsive. Check.

AGAIN...

Answer,...or move along.

I admit, you did not say every teenager. But I wonder, how would the government stop teens from doing what they want to do without being authoritarian and oppressive of each and every one?

Also, would you like to explain which position in Lefty government failed to do their job?

You can latch-on to one word in order to deflect from your idiotic statement, but that idiotic statement was still made.

Now that I was honest and answered, are you willing to admit that you desire authoritarian government, or that you made a stupid post?

Your choice.

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Special snowflakes getting their trophies again...

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Oakland THUGS hardly qualify as "leftist" and regardless of local politics , I am sure the rank and file Police aren't out "hugging trees" on their rounds. Your silly bias and Limbaugh-like "wisdom" is highlighted well in this op.

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Are you triggered?

I'll wait.

Nice deflection.

Non responsive. Check.

AGAIN...

Answer,...or move along.

I admit, you did not say every teenager. But I wonder, how would the government stop teens from doing what they want to do without being authoritarian and oppressive of each and every one?

Also, would you like to explain which position in Lefty government failed to do their job?

You can latch-on to one word in order to deflect from your idiotic statement, but that idiotic statement was still made.

Now that I was honest and answered, are you willing to admit that you desire authoritarian government, or that you made a stupid post?

Your choice.

Thank you for admitting you intentionally and falsely characterized my post.
Your insulting and disingenuous behavior doesn't warrant further response to you...but, one time, I'll oblige nonetheless.

I don't "desire" authoritarian government (in this case civic), beyond government which fulfills it's charge of being entrusted with the responsibility to prioritize the safety of it's own law-abiding citizens.

Clearly, this BART crime spree and others like it could've been prevented by greater effort, attention, and crime prevention measures by the entrenched leftists controlling all levels of local government.

Whether due to incompetence, or skewed priorities and policies regarding it's citizen's safety, leftist-controlled local government once again let it's citizens down...once again jeopardizing their safety and well being.

Specifically, simple, common sense, crime-prevention measures could have stopped these specific 'teens' from swarming this train and committing crimes against passengers en mass.

Actual 'working' cameras on the train and armed officers onsite, alone, would've prevented this and assisted in these young thugs' capture...Assuming their capture even is an actual priority.

As for "which position in Lefty government failed to do their job?"...Rotting cities, like rotting fish,...stink from the head down.

edit on 26-4-2017 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Clearly, this BART crime spree and others like it could've been prevented by greater effort, attention, and crime prevention measures by the entrenched leftists controlling all levels of local government.

So you do want a more controlling, authoritarian government.

Actual 'working' cameras on the train and armed officers onsite, alone, would've prevented this and assisted in these young thugs' capture...Assuming their capture even is an actual priority.

More calls for bloated government and authoritarian measures. It seems that you think the government itself is the answer and we should not be looking at the individuals involved or the parents of the teens.

As for "which position in Lefty government failed to do their job?"...Rotting cities, like rotting fish,...stink from the head down.

You can't actually tell us who failed to do their job, huh? It appears you, much like a fish out of water, are flopping instead of admitting what you have said is laughable and partisan.

That is insulting and dishonest.

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Seems some people don't want working camera's in case we catch a perp on his wrong profile side, but seriously, do these people not wanting camera's want anyone caught or are you happy that these scum bags get away with it?

Me personally, I'd like justice, call me old fashioned...If a camera gets me that then I'm happy...

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join