It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Defending Against Attacks/Harassment from High Strangeness Phenomena

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

I think one of the things that bothers me about those personal events is the reaction from most of the medical community and the government in terms of disability.

I can't help but to perceive it as red flags. Basically, if someone(s) were trying to subvert me, I can't think of a better way to do it that doesn't raise a lot of suspicion about what these groups do and how they do it (whoever they are).

Sounds completely paranoid, but I think it has to at least be a consideration given my experiences with the government. And, importantly, my subsequent denial of working for them, military or otherwise.

It would also supply a simple explanation for some very, very strange things. The question then would be: "why me?"

For a few years now I have been contemplating the idea that chaos does not exist. I have a few reasons for this, but a major one is: As pattern recognition systems, are we even able to recognize chaos or randomness? Its almost like a "God of the Gaps" concept, where patterns we are incapable of recognizing are deemed chaotic or random.

Even the machines we use to provide random results aren't actually random. They wouldn't be at all useful if they were. Something like the Improbability Drive from Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is closer to truly random, however, it is called improbable for good reason.

I hope to this, because my hypothesis is that what we know operates according to a relatively "simple" algorithm that is repeated any time there is a change in density. The variables account for all of the known forces, but the behavior in between events also happens according to a predictive notion.

In this context, we could have a certain amount of energy "entering" an area of different density that then results in the big bang. Then, as all the little changes continue to spiral out from that event, they encounter different densities over time and eventually derive into the universe as we know it.

If accurate, the predictive ability afforded to us would be immense. Essentially, we could even figure out which planets have life before we even run their light spectrum through our other machines. Or, in the case of this thread, determine which phenomena are connected, where they came from, what they might want, etc.

Highly speculative, of course, but if accurate.. would humanity actually benefit from such knowledge? Its easy to say "yes!" but, we seem to get in trouble with significantly less advanced tools.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

These modern figures are analogues to the classic creatures of The Otherworld ... and of course, I'm not the first one to notice.

Sasquatch (trolls or ogres)

Greys (little people, fairies, goblins or gnomes)

Reptilians (Snakes, Dragons, etc.)

Nordics (Elves, Angels)

Shadow People (Demons, Deva, etc.)

Mothman (Demon, Devil)

UFOs (Fairies (lights), also Angels, etc.)

This shows up as a response to me, and can't locate another, so responding. If I missed some other message, please let me know.

I agree; all of those are remarkably similar to those older figures. No coincidence, as far as I am concerned!!

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Caver78

originally posted by: LadyGreenEyes

Interesting. It's as though some are being conditioned to believe that they can do nothing, and are powerless. That they would actually ostracize someone who did is even more interesting!! All the more reason to fight!!

I know right?
It's truly one of those life-WOW moments.

Brainwashing the intended victims? Not really a surprise, but what a crazy world!! Twenty years ago, I couldn't have imagined all we see today.
edit on 29-4-2017 by LadyGreenEyes because: weird quote issue

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Serdgiam

Regarding your usual health issues.
news.nationalgeographic.com...

Had you been off-worlded for a time maybe this can prove it to yourself? It was the first thought I had when it popped up in the UFO section cause this would give more creedence to people who are being abducted that something indeed did happen. A simple eye exam and you have another piece of the puzzle!!!

Obviously it's none of our business if you do or don't. Just another tool for someone to use for themselves.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

I'm glad you're in the conversation as well! If I responded to you that's great. An unconscious invitation!

Another thing I find interesting ... is that we have analogues of some of the most recent images (Greys) in petroglyphs.

Maybe we became "immune" to that figure after a few centuries and They (Whomever) changed it up?

It's hard not to realize the the stories of "the Otherworld, Land of Summer, Fairyland, etc." has lot to do with lost time.

The seen and the unseen, even the Seelie/Unseelie Court. Stealing children. Etc.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 05:51 PM
link   

a reply to: Sonder

a reply to: sled735

So, when I was targeted by the Shadows at age 5, that had to do with my "soul'ls vibrational level?"

So, it couldn't be that, like humans, whatever the source(s) of these experiences are, some are nice, some are neutral, some are naughty ... and some are nasty homicidal maniacs?

Perhaps you guys are just talking, theoretically, about "demons and devils and ghosts" ... i.e. spiritual/non-material Experiences? Are you merely speaking of hauntings, possessions, that kind of thing?

Because, honestly, the number of children targeted by the abduction scenarios whatever the source (Greys, Sasquatch, etc. etc.) makes this point about "vibrational frequencies" seem very questionable to me. No offense intended.

I agree. I believe children are often targeted simply because they are more vulnerable, and also more likely to accept the reality of these HSP. Some sort of being that doesn't like people much would want to get to someone younger, when they were more susceptible, to be able to have influence for a longer period of time. For me, these things tend to be o a more malignant nature, for the most part, and I do believe they are all related. Same things, different costumes, so to speak. Call them demons, as I do, or whatever term one prefers; they do not like us, at all, and do intend evil.

Plus targeting children affects the adults as well. Add in the possibility of genetic manipulation, and it gets even creepier.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 06:56 PM
link   

I'm glad you're in the conversation as well! If I responded to you that's great. An unconscious invitation!

Another thing I find interesting ... is that we have analogues of some of the most recent images (Greys) in petroglyphs.

Maybe we became "immune" to that figure after a few centuries and They (Whomever) changed it up?

It's hard not to realize the the stories of "the Otherworld, Land of Summer, Fairyland, etc." has lot to do with lost time.

The seen and the unseen, even the Seelie/Unseelie Court. Stealing children. Etc.

Exactly. What seems to work in one time won't work in another, and so they change things around. Deception is, I believe, a huge part of their game. Yes, in my case, that is from a Christian perspective, though not one a lot of church people would feel comfortable discussing! That's interesting to me, as well; that some of the most Bible-oriented churches will avoid such matters. The ones that will talk more about spiritual issues tend to, from what I have seen, actually invite problems, which also isn't good. In one fashion or another, it's as though blinders have been placed on most people. For some, simple disbelief, and for others, various other forms of deception, causing people to think what they are experiencing is something else, perhaps benign, or even friendly. Yet, most encounters are anything but friendly, and people tend to report great fear. Ghosts, UFOs, Bigfoot, fairies; whatever it is, people are afraid. The fear is quite possibly a goal, as well. Someone suggested that the modern habit of having people afraid of this or that could be part of the HSP, and I see that as very likely. The possibility exists that these beings feed on fear and other negative emotions. That would fit in very well with my own theories, and also with the evidence we have.

Even lumping all these things in together doesn't mean they are all the same, of course. There would be, among demons (and angels who have not fallen) certain hierarchies, and that could account for some of the differences. For example, many describe the typical small greys as working for the others, the reptilians and then the insectoid types. The person I knew who spoke of being abducted considered the insect sort to be the worst, by far. Then, we have the possibility of hybrids, or, from a Christian point of view, Nephilim. Taller, stronger, scary.....sound familiar? You have to wonder!! The DNA results we have seen for BF cases makes speculation almost vital.

a reply to: blueyedevilwoman

Is there a place we can read more about your own BF issues? A page here, or another thread? That's something I have not personally encountered, though I do have other HSP experiences. Very interested in details, in any case. I firmly believe there is something very real to the phenomenon, because there is too much evidence, too many reports, and too much historical data to believe otherwise.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 08:52 PM
link   

I'm going to chime in for BEDW (blueyedevilwoman) in answer to your question: She has three threads that are talking about her current experiences with BF:

Sasquatch and Your Safety: A Review

Living With Sasquatches

My Bigfoot Video Slowed and Stabilized

I believe that's rough order she posted in.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Well, first of all I hear you. You know I don't share your faith, but I want you to know that I've remembered my manners, and I respect it.

Up front though, one of the hardest mental blocks that I have to overcome in looking through the lens of Christianity is that there are only two sides. I can't get my head around the "either/or" idea there.

But given that ... I will acknowledge that the changing/chimerical nature of many of these Experiences are intended to decieve us. I mean ... there's just no way around that after you've looked at enough of them. A flyer saucer landed on someone's chicken farm in the early 60s and the occupants gave the homeowner pancakes.

I wish I were Kidding.

The occupants in this case were human in appearance. Of course, the obvious first thought is psyop (which I think explains A LOT of Experiences) ... but this is hardly the strangest tale.

Also consider the phenomena like Slenderman that started out purely as internet fiction ... and now, this entity is not only seen, but inspired two TWELVE YEAR OLD GIRLS to lure another into the woods where they stabbed her 19 times in order to summon/gain the attention of Slenderman. Slenderman Stabbing.

So ... there's definitely a Trickster at work here ... whether that's Satan and his minions of course I can't really say.

There are also neutral experiences and even positive experiences. There's a whole set of Sasquatch people who see them as another kind of human being (which explains some of the DNA findings, and matches up with a lot of the Native Americans' tales). These Sasquatches get what I call the "Spacebrother" Treatment ... which of course, is the experiences of UFO occupants that give positive messages about the future of mankind, universal love, etc.

The problem with that is, of course, there are hundreds of negative stories, and the NA tribes, almost entirely, also recognized the Sasquatch "people" as cannibals.

(*cough*Missing 411*cough*)

I don't these things as only an Up or Down set of options though. Whatever ... these things are its seems that they are, as odd and strange and otherworldly as they may be ... a lot like us. Some are nice, some are standoffish, some run and hide, some try to scare the hell out of you ... and some want to destroy us.

Thanks for your input Lady ... I'll look forward to your next post.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 10:26 PM
link   

I'm going to chime in for BEDW (blueyedevilwoman) in answer to your question: She has three threads that are talking about her current experiences with BF:

Living With Sasquatches

Ive just been following along with the thread.
Very interesting contributions.

I know I have come across as evasive at times. Some of what is being said here would be why. Plain truth is, I have no idea what is really going on behind the curtain. And when you dont know, sometimes you shouldnt say or do anything.

I think this may be a situation where those in the know are playing stupid as to not upset the general population. Or let on to how little control they have over these critters, much less ufo occupants.

I found out real quick early in my researching sasquatches that you better not bring up u.f.o. in sasquatch circles. The response I would get would be along the lines of " u.f.o.s......thats crazy talk"...lol.
Yeah but 9' tall forrest ape sounds so much better.
It all sounds crazy to me.

Good thing you have to hike twenty miles into a remote canyon to find sasquatches...lol

Alot of what has been said here so far I can get my head around. Some Ive considered myself at one time or another.

I cant stop wondering though.
Are we being manipulated?

I mean if sasquatches and greys and such are in fact telepathic, what possible defense could we muster?

Sometimes I get the feeling Im like a gazelle and Lorne Green is circling above my herd in a helicopter with a tranquilizer gun and a gps collar. I can run. Thats about it. Im so technologically inferior I cant even grasp what it is flying around up there, much less what its occupants would even want with me.

Ive never been abducted to my knowledge. The testimonies I hear though remind me of that.

Then we have the whole angels and demons thing.
To me it just over simplifies things a bit too much. But when you add telepathic ufo occupants. It all makes perfect sense. Even immaculate conception.

Again I cant help but think we humans are not only, not the top of the food chain now, but probably never have been, yet allowed to believe otherwise, even commanded to believe it. And a veil has been placed to conceal atleast in part, what is actually going on here.

Whether that is by accident or design, and by who exactly, is yet to be seen.

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Get a powerful friend. I know you explained you didn't wanna hear about this, but...:

Song 131- Jehovah provider of escape !
Jehovah Equips Us!
Ignorance, ignoring or dismissing certain things doesn't work.
edit on 30-4-2017 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: whereislogic

Thanks; I respect your beliefs.

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 05:29 PM
link   

What ever the truth of Sasquatches, Greys, and the lot of it ... I can assure you one thing that my 51 years have taught me.

Those in power did not get into power by being nice. We are kept in a CONSTANT state of confusion and anxiety. This is true in every venue from the local School Board to the White House.

This has been true my whole life; it's been one damned thing after another.

Charles Fort, who spent his entire life studying Damned Things, said it clearly:

I think we're property.

Chapter 28, The Book of the Damned, Charles Fort
edit on 30-4-2017 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 07:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Serdgiam

So..

How does other wildlife in the area react/interact with all of this going on? Have they been driven off, or do they seem just as plentiful as always?

Sorry I missed your post Serdgiam.

Birds and coyotes go quiet, while others can be heard from a distance. Livestock, even the squirrels will avoid the area. Snakes and turtles seem to vanish quickly.

Also, have the governmental folks been there from the beginning or did they show up later?

I suspect they have, government involvement was not blatantly obvious until the last couple of years.
Coincidentally the same time I became more vocal and making contact with sasquatch researchers.

In an uberwoo way, I consider that my initial health episode was the result of an abduction that involved extended time in space (bone density) and time manipulation (broken bone exhibiting traits of being broken for weeks). Even if I consider it "unlikely," I think its important to consider all possibilities. If not important, then just.. fun.
In that, what your neighbor has to say about the topic interests me quite a bit.

Im definitely not ruling out anything until I have reason to. Like you say, for no other reason than it is fascinating.

Like you, my husband had alot of same experiences similar to what you have mentioned in his youth.

He also had some serious health issues and while hospitalized was told he had 6 mths to live. Both his dr. and the surgeon stated this in my presence.

Not only did he refuse treatment and left the hospital a.m.a. He never followed up with treatment or surgeries. That was over 3 years ago. He has not had any more issues with what he was hospitalized with. I have no explanation for this.

Im not sure which neighbor statement you reference.

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 08:07 PM
link   

What ever the truth of Sasquatches, Greys, and the lot of it ... I can assure you one thing that my 51 years have taught me.

Those in power did not get into power by being nice. We are kept in a CONSTANT state of confusion and anxiety. This is true in every venue from the local School Board to the White House.

This has been true my whole life; it's been one damned thing after another.

Charles Fort, who spent his entire life studying Damned Things, said it clearly:

I think we're property.

Chapter 28, The Book of the Damned, Charles Fort

That was an interesting read.
Especially this part:

I suspect that, after all, we're useful -- that among contesting claimants, adjustment has occurred, or that something now has a legal right to us, by force, or by having paid out analogues of beads for us to former, more primitive, owners of us -- all others warned off -- that all this has been known, perhaps for ages, to certain ones [156/157] upon this earth, a cult or order, members of which function like bellwethers to the rest of us, or as superior slaves or overseers, directing us in accordance with instructions received -- from Somewhere else -- in our mysterious usefulness

We may well be kept in the dark by our own kind, whom are in the dark themselves, even though they are not aware of it.

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Is there a place we can read more about your own BF issues? A page here, or another thread? That's something I have not personally encountered, though I do have other HSP experiences. Very interested in details, in any case. I firmly believe there is something very real to the phenomenon, because there is too much evidence, too many reports, and too much historical data to believe otherwise.

No I did a podcast with W. Jevning, other than that, ATS is the only place Ive discussed anything publicly.
When I started looking into this, I too was surprised at the amount of witness testimony. Both recent and historical.

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Living With Sasquatches

Awesome, thanks! Want to read through those.

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Well, first of all I hear you. You know I don't share your faith, but I want you to know that I've remembered my manners, and I respect it.

Up front though, one of the hardest mental blocks that I have to overcome in looking through the lens of Christianity is that there are only two sides. I can't get my head around the "either/or" idea there.

I can understand that! Some of the phenomenon do seem "friendly", of course, and it's very possible that there are simply things we haven't named, that science doesn't accept as real, with varying degrees of niceness. When it's something very unusual, I do suspect something sinister, but even there, there are good forces as well! There are times I am certain there were angels around, for example. I can accept that there are beings out there that we simply don't understand, that aren't related to spiritual matters.

But given that ... I will acknowledge that the changing/chimerical nature of many of these Experiences are intended to decieve us. I mean ... there's just no way around that after you've looked at enough of them. A flyer saucer landed on someone's chicken farm in the early 60s and the occupants gave the homeowner pancakes.

I wish I were Kidding.

Wow.....that's one I hadn't read before, and he's even got a picture!! Not very good cooks, lol! I wonder what analysis of the "pancake" would show, or if he ate any of them?

The deception, though; so many are so much alike, with different labels, that there has to be a reason. The old fairy stories, with so many similarities to modern abduction tales, come with descriptions of, at least mostly, human-looking figures. But, on the other hand, we have old artwork with saucer-shaped objects, so that hasn't changed so much. It's a puzzle!

The occupants in this case were human in appearance. Of course, the obvious first thought is psyop (which I think explains A LOT of Experiences) ... but this is hardly the strangest tale.

That is possible, but the tech we'd have had to have would be far more advanced than they admitted. Still.... how many older tales involve food and drink? Common element in the fairy stories, again, as I recall!! Even in older mythology.

Also consider the phenomena like Slenderman that started out purely as internet fiction ... and now, this entity is not only seen, but inspired two TWELVE YEAR OLD GIRLS to lure another into the woods where they stabbed her 19 times in order to summon/gain the attention of Slenderman. Slenderman Stabbing.

That case with the girls - horrible! How could their parents be so unaware? I am still not sure I believe anyone has seen a real sighting of that one, but then again, something deceptive could see the popularity, and copy it. Same as some have speculated sci-fi themes could be copied. I wish I could locate a book I used to own; paperback, a collection of UFO stories, detailing the phenomenon from the start, and the various theories. It was very well done, with NO particular theory being pushed to the front. Never seen one so unbiased. Lots of bood info, but no idea if I still have it; we lost a lot of books at one point.

So ... there's definitely a Trickster at work here ... whether that's Satan and his minions of course I can't really say.

Either way, caution is warranted! Even if there are real ,and benign, beings around we don't fully understand, a trickster could mimic them as well, to add to the confusion.

There are also neutral experiences and even positive experiences. There's a whole set of Sasquatch people who see them as another kind of human being (which explains some of the DNA findings, and matches up with a lot of the Native Americans' tales). These Sasquatches get what I call the "Spacebrother" Treatment ... which of course, is the experiences of UFO occupants that give positive messages about the future of mankind, universal love, etc.

The problem with that is, of course, there are hundreds of negative stories, and the NA tribes, almost entirely, also recognized the Sasquatch "people" as cannibals.

(*cough*Missing 411*cough*)

Yeah, the cannibal aspect is very common in the native folklore. Plus, they tend to describe them as a people, not as animals. That would explain a lot, regarding behavior, and how they remain hidden. If they are some other sort of person, and I do consider that, some could be friendlier than others. The DNA results are most curious, and I wonder why mainstream science doesn't look closer. It's hard to believe every single sample was contaminated with human DNA, after all!

I don't these things as only an Up or Down set of options though. Whatever ... these things are its seems that they are, as odd and strange and otherworldly as they may be ... a lot like us. Some are nice, some are standoffish, some run and hide, some try to scare the hell out of you ... and some want to destroy us.

Thanks for your input Lady ... I'll look forward to your next post.

I can share some stories of good ones. For example, an aunt and uncle of mine had food left inside their locked home, when thy sorely needed it. They did have a lot of "ghostly" events, too. My oldest grandson, for a while, would find coins around the house. Nothing, his mother was sure, that he'd dropped, but coins in random places, when she was pretty strapped for cash. I'd call that friendly!! I had something pass my door, when I was in HS, that, while weird, wasn't scary, per se. Distinct feminine impression from it, no shape, just a white something, that moved past the door. The layout was such I was able to verify that all were in bed, so I know I didn't se a family member, and think I saw something else. Not scary, but disconcerting, because I didn't know what I'd seen.

Encounters with the scary stuff, too. I shared a Halloween encounter on here, that was pretty scary. I am sure something was baiting us, that time.

Great thread, and I do love reading all of the opinions, and different points of view! Nice to see people posting and enjoying the topic so well.

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 09:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: blueyedevilwoman

No I did a podcast with W. Jevning, other than that, ATS is the only place Ive discussed anything publicly.
When I started looking into this, I too was surprised at the amount of witness testimony. Both recent and historical.

Well, got the links for here, so some reading for me! I can understand not talking in a lot of places. Some stories of mine I haven't shared elsewhere, either. Might, at some point, but not yet. Will be checking your threads, in any case. I can understand being cautious, too, and some people don't react well to claims. For me, I have seen enough that I can't explain to be respectful of what others claim. Looking for fake stories is one thing; assuming all stories are fake is quite another!

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 12:17 AM
link   

I find it interesting that the animals haven't left the area entirely. My interpretation of the animal's behavior is that the "strange things" have been accepted into the local ecosystem in some fashion.

I wonder if the government could be directly involved.. Its hard to say, but it seems like it would take weeks or months before they became aware of the situation and decided to do something. Has anyone talked with the government folk?

I don't know which neighbor either!
it was the guy talking about how "He believes contactees are either already modified, and serving as a fifth column type force, or they are being used to create more modified humans." I was mistaken about neighbor though, seems he was associated with MUFON. That snuck by me.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join