It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Defending Against Attacks/Harassment from High Strangeness Phenomena

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2017 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tuomptonite

Sometimes I'm almost jealous of other folks fantastic paranormal tales. I've often wondered why some are privy to "HSP", while others are not.

It has to do with the vibrations of one's conscious awareness. People who can see ghosts and spirits... and demons, are on the same astral vibratory plane as those they are seeing, while other people aren't.
Channeling a spirit is also accomplished by meeting that spirit on a higher astral plane that allows them to communicate. This is accomplished during meditation, or while the mind is in the alpha state, usually.
Being attacked by what some call demons, occurs because the human has lowered his state of consciousness, which takes him into the darker, evil realms, and bad things ensue.

I think this article might answer your question, if I didn't:

Since we know that all creation is manifest from Divine energy, we also know that the smallest component exist as pure energy. The density of an object is governs how fast that energy can physically vibrate. Therefore everything physically manifested vibrates within certain ranges of frequency in order for human senses to perceive it.

A major factor that limits people from readily perceiving higher dimensions is because the frequency rate of vibration is outside the range of human perception. This contributes to their lack of faith and ability to believe in something that can not be perceived through the normal senses.

Even though you can’t perceive something doesn’t prove that it doesn’t exist. For example, you can blow on a dog whistle and not hear it, but the sound is real because your dog reacts.

The Higher Dimensional Beings and those Dimensions are being perceived by some people because they have learned to perceive them through different senses, but for most people this is beyond their range of perception.
Though many people are beginning or are working with energies on different planes and dimensions because they are consciously working to increase their rate of vibration.

Raising your vibration enables you to receive a more direct guidance and clearer guidance from your Higher self because it vibrates at a higher rate. Having this direct link allows for information to be more easily accepted by the conscious and actualized. Therefore a direct link is formed to interact with your Higher Self, Archangels, Ascended Masters and the Brotherhood.

You can raise your personal vibration by doing specific energy work with your Higher Self and Guides of Light. This frequency raising energy work can be done by everyone, and is being done in many ways naturally on an ongoing basis as the vibration of the Earth is being raised in preparation for the Ascension.

Raising your vibration also opens you to different levels of consciousness. The first level of change enters you into Lunar consciousness, this is where clairvoyant and healing abilities heighten. This stage of consciousness lasts for approximately five years.

There is more in this article HERE.

So, this would be my post in how to deal with most all HSP. However, I'm still learning some things that involve EBEs (Extraterrestrial Biological Entities). Some say nothing can be done to stop them, while others say raising one's vibration works on them too.

edit on 4/23/2017 by sled735 because: correction

posted on Apr, 23 2017 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: sled735

Logged in specifically to reply to this post to see that you've already captured much of what I was going to say

I believe that a significant portion of these kinds of experiences are directly tied in to the energy and vibrational state that the person involved maintains. It all comes down to energy, everything is energy that is just vibrating at different frequencies. When people are operating in a lower energetic or vibratory state, they will attract people and entities who are operating at that same level. The opposite is true as well, if one maintains a high vibration and a positive energetic state, they will attract the same. This isn't a new concept either, this has been called Karma, the law of attraction, forms the basis for the golden rule, most ancient cultures and faiths have some form of this concept in their teachings.. the energy we generate and put out into the world, be it positive or negative, will come back to us.

The most important way to minimize these types of negative occurrences and HSP interactions is to maintain a higher vibratory state which will either negate or severely diminish the ability for HSP's, EBE's and other lower vibratory entities to interact with and/or effect you. Now there are tools one can use to assist with this, certain crystals can be quite useful in dispersing negative energy and emanating protection and white light around the home or wearer, sacred plants like White Sage or Palo Santo wood can be burnt and the smoke used to smudge and clear negative energies in an environment. These are only tools however and will do little if the person/people involved doesn't make a point to clear and raise their own energy levels as well. This can mean simply letting go of negative thought patterns, self-defeating attitudes, addictive behaviors, holding on to anger and grudges, jealousies, etc. All of these are ways we lower our vibration and make it easier for these entities to influence and take advantage of us as it brings us down to the level they operate on.

posted on Apr, 23 2017 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Sonder

Now there are tools one can use to assist with this, certain crystals can be quite useful in dispersing negative energy and emanating protection and white light around the home or wearer, sacred plants like White Sage or Palo Santo wood can be burnt and the smoke used to smudge and clear negative energies in an environment.

Excellent!
I'm glad you added the part about the crystals, and sacred plants, because I forgot to include them.

I have crystals of many kinds, and keep my smudge stick with White Sage handy to use if the ghost(s) in my house gets too active. All I have to do is mention I'm going to bring it out and things get quite real fast.

I don't have any "bad" spirits here, but whoever it is, does like to get too playful and loud from time to time.

posted on Apr, 23 2017 @ 03:34 PM
link   

a reply to: sled735

So, when I was targeted by the Shadows at age 5, that had to do with my "soul'ls vibrational level?"

So, it couldn't be that, like humans, whatever the source(s) of these experiences are, some are nice, some are neutral, some are naughty ... and some are nasty homicidal maniacs?

Perhaps you guys are just talking, theoretically, about "demons and devils and ghosts" ... i.e. spiritual/non-material Experiences? Are you merely speaking of hauntings, possessions, that kind of thing?

Because, honestly, the number of children targeted by the abduction scenarios whatever the source (Greys, Sasquatch, etc. etc.) makes this point about "vibrational frequencies" seem very questionable to me. No offense intended.

edit on 23-4-2017 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Apr, 23 2017 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

I didn't mean to imply that all instances of these types of occurrences are a direct result of vibration level, though a significant portion, I believe, are. Unfortunately in the case of these things happening with children, there can be any number of reasons that these entities are attracted to them which may or may not be directly tied to the child itself. The energy or history of the environment the child lives in, the vibrational level of the family and/or important people in the child's life, the exposure to negative entities indirectly who are attached to other people who interact with the child, there can be any number of reasons. The tragedy there being that children are generally less able to recognize and understand the influence of energy and the ways they can protect themselves.

One thing on this overall topic that is important to be aware of and to keep in mind as well is how powerful the emotion fear is in bringing our energy level and vibration down. Fear is about the fastest way to bring people down to that level where they are more susceptible to these kind of things happening. Makes you wonder if the culture of fear we have been marinating in for so long isn't intentional on some level. When you look at the news, media, entertainment, popular culture.. fear based programming is everywhere and is really serving well to keep people mired in a constantly low vibrational state where they become more open to negative influences and control.

posted on Apr, 23 2017 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Yes, what Sonder said.

Some abductees have said that some abductions occur because of a soul contract they signed before being born into human form.
For example, if I originally was a Being from Orion, I could have made an agreement that I would come here and be born into a human vessel, and then allow them to abduct me so they could get something from my human DNA that could prolong their species life span. Of course, the person forgets any of this after being born, so they are frightened when it happens. The ETs allowed them to remember this at some point (or maybe it was a thought implanted by the ETs to calm them).

I don't know; to my knowledge, I've never been abducted, but I have had a couple of missing-time experiences, so I wonder.

So, to answer your question, my reply was mainly for things that aren't biological in nature, but as I've stated previously, some people say this works on EBEs too.

edit on 4/23/2017 by sled735 because: correction

posted on Apr, 23 2017 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Interesting thread. I cant say I have ever had any Negative experiences regarding the paranormal. All though the Spirits in my House certainly do get pissed when I dont respond to them. But thats there fault they try and communicate when im sleeping. I've caught them drooping F Bombs etc., And I have woken up with scratches but I dont know if thats just from me.

EVP Unkown Breath

One of my favorite EVP catches. This was recorded in a empty House. I was at work, sister in Class, and parents in Florida and yet I get this disembodied Breath.

posted on Apr, 23 2017 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Let's focus on the positives here.

I think we can all agree that maintaining focus on one's own integrity and right to freedom as well as diminishing fear and anger are very important in any response to any of these types of phenomena.

To focus on "soul vibratory level" decreases the general usefulness of what I see us working on here ... simply because that's such a specific interpretation or is evocative of a certain paradigm regarding what goes on.

I want everyone from Atheists to Zen Buddhists to be able to defend themselves against the Strange for my part; I'm sure that what you guys want as well.

Thanks for the input!

posted on Apr, 23 2017 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Ill give the most annoying answer: "It depends."

There is a "social spectrum" to these things that may very well go beyond our own.

Meet something that's looking for a good pedal to the medal fight? Worst thing one might do is *not* act timid and all big and bad.

Meet something that feeds off that strange mix of suppressed fear and manufactured courage? Well, most will give that with the right stimuli.

Meet something that adores feeding off the void of a human going into absence of thought? Better not do that!

I think the trick is in first understanding the immense diversity of behavior and motivation that manifests in humans, then understanding that we might be dealing with an even more vast ecosystem. One that in some respects might be so alien that we would struggle to comprehend the situation even in our wildest imagination.
edit on 23-4-2017 by Serdgiam because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2017 @ 08:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Serdgiam

Excellent points. I've been out of these considerations for about a decade, and I do not pretend to be any sort of expert. I guess that what I would observe is that the "Taxonomy of the Weird" has done nothing but increase since I stopped paying attention.

Of course, the real issue is that even though each of us may have specific scenarios of who and what and how we think the paranormal works ... the real thing is that, due to the nature of what we're talking about, a lot of that is purely subjective.

We're dealing with or trying to deal with the Subjective with Objective means or the Objective in Subjective means ... and I think that's part of the problem that's plagued questions like this for decades.

Take my situation for example ... I don't have any "Higher Powers" to pray to or invoke or chant their names. To me the closest I come to "God" is to stand back in appreciation and awe and reverence at the small part of the Universe and our World that we've managed to understand to this point. I can see that all of that wonder is interlaced with our individual and collective consciousnesses in some hyper-complex way that I know I'll never live long enough to understand completely.

But praying to God or claiming certain rights in Jesus' name? I'd be laughing at myself if I did that, I could only hope that the HSP would also have a sense of humor too.

If I'm visited again tonight by my friend "Black Frankenstein," or by the Greys, or Bigfoot or Mothman or any version of the entities that SEEM at least to be physically manifested at least temporarily ... what do I do?

Bore them to death by debating their existence with them?

I'm only partially kidding there. I'm only one or two steps through the door from the room in which I understand that these phenomena in a completely concrete materialistic way ...

For example, my "Shadow People" ... nothing more than a child experiencing some sort of temporary sleep disorder. Dark images and entities are commonly hallucinated as one is either falling asleep or waking. My experiences can each be explained away in totally Objective terms, and that approach has kept me basically free of the surreal and the odd and the synchronous for many years.

However ... that door HAS been cracked open again. I've re-invigorated my intuitive senses and abilities. I'm not sure I DO BELIEVE that these things all have Reasonable Explanations ... so what do I do now?

And what could we advise someone who had never even contemplated any of this that suddenly has their world invaded?

edit on 23-4-2017 by Gryphon66 because: NOted

posted on Apr, 23 2017 @ 10:23 PM
link   

... so what do I do now?

You can focus on remembering that there are no documented cases (so far as I know) of anyone ever actually being 'physically' harmed by a shadow person..

Demonic interference is usually the result of negative oriented occult 'dabbling', so you've no worries there..

And, as horrible as the experience might be, no one ever died from encountering aliens...

Also, there are strong arguments for the possibility that alien abductions are actually military psyops - experimenting with people and using drugs/hypnosis to plant screen memories in their minds..

I guess my point is (sort of) that if you put your mind to it -

- you can learn to look at any given 'subjective' experience from an 'objective' point of view, which will help you keep your emotional reaction from escalating to an overwhelming degree..

edit on 23-4-2017 by lostgirl because: addendum

posted on Apr, 23 2017 @ 11:08 PM
link   

I think the topic is the definition of strange and for me, that just fascinates me.

My own "solutions" were spurred on by a lifetime inundated with experiences. However, I was never able to actually find good advice anywhere. It seemed like each social group had their own take that only applied to a small sector of the whole ecosystem (I like that word in reference to this topic. I like it a lot
). The new age folks seemed to have an either/or approach, where everything was either virulently evil or swooning in gooey love. The Christian folks seemed to just go all out on the "evil" side, which I still find curious. Eastern religions seemed a bit more diverse, but with massive, massive amounts of anthropomorphism.

That very situation set off the lightbulb for me; if these things are real, why wouldn't they be just as diverse? I saw no reason why they couldn't be even more varied, and so different that we would struggle to actually "understand" what is going on.

I think your goal of initially avoiding your own stuff is good, but as you state, so much of it is subjective. Perhaps solely because there is no cohesive understanding. Beyond that, my own research into these things directly contradicted the few things that were mostly agreed upon. Even topics that were only semi-related, like meditation, were much, much different once I started exploring using my own methods instead of listening to "experts." Really for that reason more than any other, I empathise with your prior reluctance.

On a personal note, it seems no matter how hard I try or how many different avenues I explore, I am simply incapable of successfully relating my viewpoint. Basically, I believe that the next couple decades of scientific advancement will begin to inadvertently shed light on a lot of this stuff.

Overall though, my point is that when dealing with foreign types of intelligence, it is inherently difficult to jump to absolute statements like "shadow people are bad because they make me feel scared, uncomfortable, etc." Not only is there a lot of projection involved, but those entities may have just as much variety as humans do, perhaps even more. Then, if we introduce the possibility of a diversity of different types of species.. it is easy to quickly jump into basic human assumption and behavior.

Not only is our approach subjective and intrinsically dogmatic, but the "beings" themselves might be too, you know? With things that we don't know, or don't understand, we tend to turn that subject into a monolith because it is easier to deal with.

In terms of shadow people, I saw them literally everywhere when I was younger. It was more prevalent at night. If I was driving, or being driven somewhere, it was like seeing a thriving society with the streets alive with these entities.

I think it is a mistake to think that our reason and logic is actually capable of making sense of the entire universe. I mean, when I say it like that, it kind of seems obvious but we tend to operate to the contrary. As a scientist and engineer, I find that notion thrilling. I believe that as a collective, we can chip away at the wall of the unknown over generations. But our fundamental limitations will always, always be there. There is a consistency among all of our experiences, and our limitations therein, and I think that gives rise to the illusion that we are more capable, and more "knowing," than we really are at making sense of the world around us. We don't know what we don't know, you know? There's no way to quantify that, there's no way to know how deep that wall really is and that makes it easy for us to start thinking that what we have chipped away somehow relates, or somehow defines, how much more is left to chip.

This all probably seems like random ranting only tangentially related to the topic, but I hold to the idea that these concepts are imperative in really exploring this stuff. Far too many hold what we think we know collectively or individually in dangerously high esteem and I think that can get us in trouble.

I wont get into it, because its been made clear that its too far removed from the cultural story to be useful, but my own work has forced me to really consider that my/our spectrum of experience and perception may actually lead to inaccuracy and confusion despite relative consistency and "sense." Even more annoying is that it might well be that some arenas do indeed operate according to that perceived consistency while others do not, and the areas of overlap operate according to principles that are neither. For what its worth, I do think we will advance into that sea of seeming chaos and learn how to navigate it, but we are still learning how to make the boats.

>>>>Feel free to just ignore all that. Seriously. I find these things interesting in my own way and its been slowly dawning on me that that is absolutely not shared.

With all that jabbering aside, I agree with the idea that a lot of it is related to EM and our experience of it. Of course, that is an extremely vague statement, but I think that's out of necessity. Trying to specify too much further is a mistake, in my opinion. This also all seems to relate more to our total experience of events rather than attempts to quantify it through after-the-fact thought.

One of the ways I have found to "protect" say, a residence, is to start building up a barrier over time. Many techniques seem to focus on some single event and belief, but I'm not convinced of the efficacy of that.

What I do is walk a path around the area I want, and I try to do this as much as I can. Over time, this seems to build a barrier that is, in a sense, "keyed" into our own signature. This practice is commonly seen in things like a "spiritual labyrinth," but I think there is more going on than just putting our mind into a certain state. I do not feel it is coincidental that many protection rituals involve this in some way either.

I think this may even be the mechanism behind something like a residual haunting. Where an EM "echo" is left in the "surface" of time and space like a line drawn in sand.

In a sense, it also seems possible to do the same around ourselves and is generally cemented while placing the barrier around an object that we perceive as stationary (like a home.) In truth, both us and the home are moving around about as much as the other.

My experience was also that the typical meditation of absence of thought was more of a way of checking out. Relating it back to the above in the loosest fashion, it was like removing what is creating that barrier. In doing so, frequently leaving us more susceptible. Instead, it seems better to practice incorporating more of ourselves into our active perception rather than less. This can be worked towards through breathing exercises. Instead of doing either thinking or breathing, we can do both. We think while we breath, but do not think about the breathing any more than we would "breathe about the thinking."

Experientially, you can catch a glimpse of how this feels with vision. Its a practice frequently employed in things like motorcycle racing (where I learned it). Instead of moving our eyes to look at specific things in our vision, we use our mind to do it. Thought about deleting the first section, but.. meh.

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 02:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Serdgiam

Humans are basically deaf and blind (this goes for all sensory input) compared even with our fellow species on this planet.

Our science was formulated for the most part based on the tiny band of EM radiation we call "visible light."

I think it's safe to say until we change the fundamental nature of what we are, there are some limits that can't be overcome.

Visible light is actually fundamental to a lot of my current understandings. Our consciousness evolved to process a relatively tiny amount of sensory data. We know that when humans are in "sensory deprived" circumstances (including perceptual deprivation, see the Ganzfield Effect) , our minds tend to ... provide us with a somewhat steady stream of experience anyway.

That is to say, the results of both of these are ... anxiety, hallucinations, and altered states of consciousness.

Sound familiar?

As far as the entirety of the Universe (both Objective and Subjective) being able to be broken down into Good and Evil ... I guess I don't have to state that seems like a hopeless simplification. This is one of the fundamental categories of much of Western religion (even the New Age variants) and spirituality. I was reading an interview with a Native American Elder who stated that the reason his people didn't have as much trouble with "the Aliens" and with "Bigfoot" was that at least before the most recent migration of Europeans in the 17th-19th centuries, his people didn't focus a lot on the idea of "protection" because of a) presence in the moment/focused intentions and b) an acceptance that death was an inevitable fact ("today is a good day to die.") There was no fracturing of experience into "Good and Evil" and no way to protect yourself if it was your time to go.

The fundamental categories are important I think ... our sense of reality is based on perception and the processing of that perception as well as the source or venue: the outer (Objective) or the inner (Subjective).

My current understanding is that these extremes are just as meaningless as Good and Evil.

I think what we're talking about here, in terms of "defense" ... is an active state of awareness. If we are in conditions that could tend to alter either our perceptions or our processing of those perceptions, we need to be able to "shift" our standards to compensate.

I think most of us know that subjective experiences can be just as meaningful (or more so) than objective ones.

I've referred to three experiences that make me aware that not everything can be explained materially. The third one seems to apply here.

I was staying in a friends house while they were out of town taking care of their pets. The house was on the edge of a forest in a remote location. No other houses were nearby.

I had spent a couple of nights there and on the third or fourth night, I was reading a book in the living room area. Suddenly I had that "electrical" sensation that accompanies some of these experiences ... my mind/body sensed that something was "wrong."

The house had a multi level floorplan. The living room was "sunken" and one came up out of it into the kitchen, which was underneath an open "loft" area that was in turn above the central hallway. I "followed my nose" up out of the living room into the hallway. This led to the three bedrooms and the bathroom at the end of the hallway, and behind me was the stairs up into the loft area.

The "disturbance" is down at the end of the hallway toward the bathroom. I start to move in that direction when I feel something surge toward me and through me. I was filled with the most horrible sadness and horror and loss.

I felt that I wanted to turn around and run up into the loft to look out the windows toward the woods. Then down the stairs into the kitchen to look out those windows, then running throughout the house, over and over and over.

If you've ever lost a loved one, think of the emptiness that you feel when you realize you're never going to see them again. Multiply that into a frantic denial coupled with moving through a house desperately looking outside for someone to come home ... that was never going to come home again.

After a few minutes, the experience ended. I never saw anything or heard anything. The entire experience was ... felt. Needless to say, I slept in the living room that night.

Nothing else happened ... no weird feelings before or after. When the owner got back into town, I stayed one more night. I asked if they'd ever had any weird experiences (and she hadn't). I asked if she knew who had owned the house prior to her.

Well, that's a sad story, she said.

The house had been built for the son of a man that owned hundreds of acres in the area (in fact, the road that the house was on was named after that family). The son had settled down with his new wife and was preparing to start a family. He went out riding his motorcycle in the woods behind the house one day, ran neck first into an old wire or wire fence (?) that was strung between two trees. He died instantly on the scene. After that, the girl soon after was committed because she lost her mind living in the house. At the time the story was told to me, the owner didn't know whether the girl was still committed or not, but she believed she was still alive.

SO.

Was this experience a "ghost" of her decent into insanity and pain after her personal tragedy? Did my presence in the house and my altered state of consciousness some how "connect" with the environment and replay this scene? The owner had lived there for six or seven years at that point and had NEVER had any weird experiences.

Did I have a hypnogogic experience and wander around the house in a dreamstate? Did I experience something and afterward craft my experience into the details that the owner provided? Or did my altered state of consciousness coupled with my unique set of perceptions and processors pick up on the strong "recorded" emotions and experiences of the young lady whose husband had died.

If we had not known the history of the house, would this have qualified as a "ghost" experience?

If I had worked on "grounding and centering" at the beginning of the experience, would I have had it?

So, yeah ... I have a really good idea of what you're talking about. And as far as I can tell, it's right on track with the subject of the thread.

edit on 24-4-2017 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 02:27 AM
link   
a reply to: lostgirl

Focusing on personal integrity and that shadows can't hurt you outright is probably great advice in that case. However, the aspect of that experience that bothers me was the apparent manipulation of my child dreamstate to get me to either come outside, take a tumble down the narrow staircase ... who knows.

That experience is not dissimilar to an abduction experience and both involve a loss of control of mind and body.

So, I think your point is excellently made. Stay focused and grounded with the intention of remaining in control rather than succumbing to fear and manipulation ... whatever the source.

Thanks for participating!

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 04:07 AM
link   
I just cant keep letting opportunities like this pass me up... Although this may not be exactly the right place to share, im so tempted to at the moment. If I do, it will take me all night to write my experience up but as I have said before, I came to ats years ago to post something that just isn't credible. I ain't gonna act like its not.

My idea was to give it time and develop a reputation and let everyone see im both honest about everything and I loathe attention but years later and I doubt my screen name is even recognizable to anyone. Im at the point however where im not sure ill be around to post much longer and so im dying to post what I have to say. And believe me im very sane so what I just said I know sounds dramatic, pathetic, delusional, and attention seeking so I can just imagine what my disclosure post will sound like. However, ATS is becoming more and more judgemental by the day so I think its now or never and im afraid to post even WITH about 2000+ hi-def photos and videos for evidence. Hell, im sure im just a tech expert who is awesome at photo shop (I've ac ally never even actually seen it or any picture related program other than like 25 years ago I played with something called kidpix if that counts- im a dunce with technology).

I know,ill take a look at the comments in this thread. It will give me an idea as to how people are responding and I can decide on that whether to post or not.

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: AlexandrosTheGreat

Be glad to hear from you Alexandros. Have you had experiences with physical phenomena like we discussed in the OP?

Feel free to share.

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: AlexandrosTheGreat
I just cant keep letting opportunities like this pass me up... Although this may not be exactly the right place to share, im so tempted to at the moment. If I do, it will take me all night to write my experience up but as I have said before, I came to ats years ago to post something that just isn't credible. I ain't gonna act like its not.

My idea was to give it time and develop a reputation and let everyone see im both honest about everything and I loathe attention but years later and I doubt my screen name is even recognizable to anyone. Im at the point however where im not sure ill be around to post much longer and so im dying to post what I have to say. And believe me im very sane so what I just said I know sounds dramatic, pathetic, delusional, and attention seeking so I can just imagine what my disclosure post will sound like. However, ATS is becoming more and more judgemental by the day so I think its now or never and im afraid to post even WITH about 2000+ hi-def photos and videos for evidence. Hell, im sure im just a tech expert who is awesome at photo shop (I've ac ally never even actually seen it or any picture related program other than like 25 years ago I played with something called kidpix if that counts- im a dunce with technology).

I know,ill take a look at the comments in this thread. It will give me an idea as to how people are responding and I can decide on that whether to post or not.

If you don't want to share here, come to my paranormal thread; just click on my signature. You won't be ridiculed there. I have over 300 pages of like-minded members sharing their experiences.

I would love to hear what you have to share.

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 10:12 AM
link   
No one is going to be ridiculed in this thread ... that's exactly why it was started in The Grey Area.

Any and all experiences with defending against what I called High Strangeness Phenomena in my OP are welcome, as are any relevant thoughts, musings, understandings, etc.

Everyone is welcome here.

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Pondering this subject and my reasons for starting it intensely over the last few days, I have found that I have no better basis to suggest than the one found in a someone obscure book by a lady named Ann Druffel called "How to Defend Yourself Against Alien Abduction." Her website is at www.anndruffel.com

A summary of the steps she outlines in her book is provided here (it was on the dust jacket cover and I've purchased and read the book myself):

Mental Struggle: Block their mind control

Physical Struggle: Fight back

Righteous Anger: Summon your inviolate rights

Protective Rage: Guard your loved ones

Support from Family Members: Seek strength in numbers

Intuition: Sense them coming

Metaphysical Methods: Create a personal shield

Appeal to Spiritual Personages: Get help from on high

Repellents: Use time-tested fend-off substances

Also, she has an article freely available on her website located here: Techniques for Resisting Alien Abduction

One of the things I like about this list is a) it's pretty straight forward common sense and b) it's in the approximate order of relevance that I'd use myself if I were faced with these high strangeness phenomena again.

As a point of departure, I think this list would be a great structuring point for the collaboration I'm hoping for here. I encourage everyone, however, to post as you like about any aspect of the phenomena you'd like to discuss. My perspective will be to approach it from what I'd like to think is a balanced standpoint.
edit on 24-4-2017 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 10:47 AM
link   
As to the nature of what I called HSPs ... I hesitated (and am still hesitant) to give a "membership list."

However, I do want folks to understand the focus I'm trying to achieve here.

So, these are my initial candidates for the List of HSPs (anyone can feel free to add to this list):

1. Aliens (Greys, Reptoids, Insectoids, Nordics, Goblins, various Little People, etc.)

2. Sasquatch (Bigfoot, Skookum, Skunk Ape, Booger, Walker in the Woods, Yowie, Yeti etc.)

3. Other Denizens of The Bestiary (Dogman, Mothman, Jersey Devil, Chupacabra, Skinwalkers, various Cave Dwellers (some looking very Alien-like) etc.)

These seem to be most commonly encountered in physical forms. Tips for defense against beings that are primarily immaterial (Shadows, Demons, Devils, Ghosts, Jinn, etc.) are also welcome especially when they apply to the set of HSPs.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join