It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Defending Against Attacks/Harassment from High Strangeness Phenomena

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 05:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Serdgiam
a reply to: blueyedevilwoman

I find it interesting that the animals haven't left the area entirely. My interpretation of the animal's behavior is that the "strange things" have been accepted into the local ecosystem in some fashion.

This is an area with many dangerous animals. Alligator's, 4 types of venomous snakes, bears, coyotes, panthers and humans. I would think the deer and other prey just consider them another part of the environment they cannot escape.

I wonder if the government could be directly involved.. Its hard to say, but it seems like it would take weeks or months before they became aware of the situation and decided to do something. Has anyone talked with the government folk?

Ive heard of things out of Texas involving U.S.Army and primate research. But the reports of these critters predate any tech that humans could use to create such a thing.

Ive also heard these things are tracked and monitored by our government. When reports of fractious behavior coincide with where these things are. Kill teams are sent in.

I have not spoke to any government folk as of yet. Those in my family with govt. or L.E. connections refuse to say anything about the subject.

Exception being my mother in law, she has instructed my husband to: "kill all of them, dont say anything about it, dump the bodies in the swamp"

I don't know which neighbor either!
it was the guy talking about how "He believes contactees are either already modified, and serving as a fifth column type force, or they are being used to create more modified humans." I was mistaken about neighbor though, seems he was associated with MUFON. That snuck by me.

Nice fellow, I was introduced to him, and he just laid it out. He is legit in his former mufon association. When he says a fifth column he seemed to be expressing that in a mundane form.

He stated the e.t. have the ability to communicate telepathically with contactees. They can download and upload information remotely. I may be incorrect, but I believe that is a symptom of schizophrenia. At this mans age, I highly doubt he is a undiagnosed schizophrenic.

As far as the modified humans. Ive heard plenty of that before meeting him. Apparently according to alot of experiencers, these things breed with humans, take samples etc. or at the least, give that impression.

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Serdgiam

The simplest explanation is often best although not always.

We know that our government treats us like property when it thinks it needs to or when it can get away with it. There's no conspiracy or woo about this statement. Hundreds of documented cases abound.

Chaos ... implicate order. The key, as you point out, is "the initial conditions." I think if we ever truly understood what those are, our experiences would become more ... comprehensible at least if not tolerable. I hadn't really thought about the relationship of "randomness" to chaos in a while. I'll have to give that some thought and get back to you. (Is there a difference though is "truly random" and "seems random" ?)

I'm not feeling particularly hopeful for humanity of late, so I'll forgo carping and snarking.

Humanity, en mass, is a prognathous beast slouching somewhere inauspicious to be still-born.

Well, maybe just a little snark ...
edit on 1-5-2017 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

new topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join