It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 15

page: 32
<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Martin75
See, this is what you miss by having a reputation that can be besmirched. (jacygirl, pay attention now - "besmirched" is an excellent word!)

When you're just a scallywag & scoundrel like me, you can get away with so much more. People expect nefarious behavior.

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: PrairieShepherd
But it is so much fun finding way to blame my impishness on others.

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Did everyone miss my last post on the previous page by any chance?
Or just ignoring me??? LOL

ok, ok... I get it..... fine..... no worries.... (sniffle).... I'll just get my coat....

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Martin75
We need that "I ated Tinkerbell" gif...

Of course, deflection of blame is a perfectly reasonable strategy.

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer
I laughed am I not enough? LOL

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 01:41 PM
link   

I did actually miss this post, Gordi my friend!

That's how they make black & tans in the States, at least - separated like that. The specific gravity of a stout is so different from the pale ale (I think) that a skilled bartender can get them separated like that. I always thought a "proper" black & tan was Guinness and Bass. But what do I know? I'm a shepherd. We drink goats milk. LOL

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 01:46 PM
link   
I'm actually not sure about the shiner. It was the best pic I found on-line. I know that my husbands cousin can make a mean one!
*Gordi I think The Shed was hiding this post....I swear it wasn't here earlier!

edit on 4/25/2017 by Martin75 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 02:15 PM
link   
The Pixies strike again! LOL

Black'N'Tan in the UK is half & half ANY decent Ale with ANY decent Stout.
Mixed together (not in layers).

Traditionally, it would be Guinness mixed with the local (brown) ale.

I like how there are national (and regional) variations of it!

The beers in my pic (AND Fridge!!) make a particularly AWESOME tasting and VERY strong one!

The Stout is 7% ABV and Newcastle Brown is known as "The DOG" because of it's "BITE"!!
Mixed together.... OMFG!!!! Delicious and heady!

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 02:24 PM
link   
I've had wee Dougie in stitches tonight.... he likes Star Wars, so I introduced him to the BAD LIPREADING versions of the episodes on youtubby!!! He has a very infectious giggle!!

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Geez, I missed some funny shenanigans in here!

Night Star...You definitely have the right name, lol. You are shining brightly every night here but sadly we're rarely on at the same time anymore. I hope you're having a lovely day out.

Gordi...You have to wear the lime green because you called me "StarHo". And now I'm not talking to you.

Shep...Wazzup? Yo Yo dude, you hanging in the hood today? (you sound like you're in 'gangsta' mode, lol)

Marty...Laughing at the gif you posted! You're purple, as in purple nurple, haha...

Shep...Besmirched makes me then say betwixt and bewitched, so that's too much of a mouthful.
Scallywag and scoundrel I use already, same with nefarious. (But I appreciate you going into brainiac mode and hurling words at me...something's gotta stick soon!)

Screw the cut & paste, colour coding is the answer! Now I just need to remember what colour everybody is...hmmm...so far, all I know is that Blue Dude is blue. You all might change depending on what I read.
jacy

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: jacygirl

Oh I'm keeping purple nurple thank you very much!

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75

Oh I'm keeping purple nurple thank you very much!

Hahaha...I'm pretty sure Augustus will invent a drink named that (in your honour) if we ask him!

(he is orange...like a safety shirt...so I can see him coming)

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Do you make him do the safety dance?

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75

Do you make him do the safety dance?

YESSSSS!! (but honestly, I make everyone do it at some point)

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 04:34 PM
link   
I exist somehow today after staying in bed about 14 hours last night. That was to catch up with all the nights that I have stayed up too late to be at the Shed. Also, I just returned from the grocery store which was the usual traffic jam of people with their shopping carts blocking the aisles as they talk on their phones. I'll be catching up on world events and reading here starting at page 29 when I can.

HUGS EVERYONE

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingForABetterLife

Hey Blue dude! It's nice to know there's a new night shift showing up to keep Night Star company.

Shed comes before sleep tends to become the motto when you first join in here. Sometimes the pages move so quickly in here that you have a novel to read just to catch up. (sometimes it's just so fun I don't want to leave)
Sadly a lot of members are stuck in real life so we just keep stoking the fire so the light is always on for them.

jacy

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Trying my best to be the night guardian here as I've done so in the outside world many a time. This week however I'm changing back to being a day person to allow me to be at least half awake for an 8:00 am doctor appointment on Thursday. Life was so much better when I was allow to drink caffeine. lol

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 05:02 PM
link   

I knew I'd regret doing that.... lime green sucks!
Could be worse I suppose.... brown?

Anyway... I like to think that I devote myself to whatever task is placed before me... and... we were talking about Black'n'Tans.... and... I happened to have the most perfect Black'n'Tan ingredients in my fridge... and... I'm only human... and...
It was very nice, thank you.

Anyway, Jacy's not talking to me so every cloud..... no, hang on...

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingForABetterLife

Ohhh no caffeine? I'm so sorry, I function poorly without caffeine.

I have to drive the man to work (and pick him up) so now I'm up at 4 am and trying to go to sleep by 9 pm.
I've never been a night owl, but now I'm not much of a morning person either, lol.
I feel bad for shift workers who have to change weekly from days to afternoons (or midnights).

*passes cup of herbal tea*
I will try to lay off the 'coffee talk' when in your presence.

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 05:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gordi The Drummer

I knew I'd regret doing that.... lime green sucks!
Could be worse I suppose.... brown?

Anyway, Jacy's not talking to me so every cloud..... no, hang on...

*brown scowls of displeasure being sent to Lime Green Gordi*

This is fun, like when you're a kid and you get a tape recorder to play with.

top topics

<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join