It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 15

page: 33
<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: jacygirl

...I will try to lay off the 'coffee talk' when in your presence.

...and therein lies the problem!

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: jacygirl
My cats now hate Aunt Jacy. They just learned one of mamas new dances and they were not impressed. Hmph!

a reply to: LookingForABetterLife
Did we just share a body? Although I think I have you beat, I stayed in bed for almost 24 hours! It was glorious amazing sleep! Something that has to be forced on me but I do love it when it comes! LOL No coffee, what’s that?

a reply to: Gordi The Drummer
I LOVE badlipreading (I am leaving this word just because it took special talent to make it). So far the political debates are my favs. You need to check them out. Ewwww, you got lime green?????

OK I have a wonderful feel good story I wanna post but my news site won’t hurry up and post it. I can make a post without a source! Jeeze! LOL

edit on 4/25/2017 by Martin75 because: Shake it don't break it! Took your momma nine months to make it!

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 05:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75
My cats now hate Aunt Jacy. They just learned one of mamas new dances and they were not impressed. Hmph!

... badlipreading (I am leaving this word just because it took special talent to make it).

Well first you have to dress the cat in the dwarf's costume or they don't get into it.

Second, I might steal your word, I like it. Only I turned it into badli preading, although spellcheck insisted on trying to foist badly preading on me instead, lol. Now it sounds like a wound..."I'm badli preading!!!"
Good word!!
edit on 25-4-2017 by jacygirl because: forgot words that made it make sense

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 05:39 PM
link   
God am I behind in here! My friend got a new and better job so next week we will start going out on Wednesdays instead of Tuesday. Hello to whoever is here!

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 05:41 PM
link   
sorry, that sounded a wee bit negative
edit on 25-4-2017 by Gordi The Drummer because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 05:49 PM
link   

I turned it into badli preading, although spellcheck insisted on trying to foist badly preading on me instead, lol. Now it sounds like a wound..."I'm badli preading!!!"
Good word!!

I just snorted, actually snorted. Good heavens that was just awesome! Now say it fast 10 times! My page looks like it's been covered in ezema! Hell, I can't even spell ezema
a reply to: Night Star
Congrats to your friend how awesome! And maybe you will find new surprises on Wednesday! Hurry along so we can all play! Yeah!

a reply to: Gordi The Drummer
Well put something there or it is negative silly!

edit on 4/25/2017 by Martin75 because: I'm not sure if I need more sleep or more coffee?? Hmmmm...I'm going for Coca-Cola I think

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

I think |I'll take the5th...

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gordi The Drummer

I think |I'll take the5th...

You can't, you have to plead...

Trust me, I know some Americans!

edit on 25-4-2017 by jacygirl because: you can't just randomly hug somebody like that...you have to lead up to it jacy, you know better

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Welcome home Night Star. As you are changing your Wednesday plans from Tuesday that me I need to resist my whole weekly schedule too. lol

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 06:04 PM
link   

(do you ever go to post a picture and then get lost in your upload page? Ah, it's been a long day)

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 06:18 PM
link   
GAH! I'll never catch up, so for now I'll hang out with whoever is here.
Gordi, you posted something negative right after I posted?

Making out checks. One is another medical bill. Sigh...

Thanks for the welcome home Blue!

Hello My darling ladies!

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Ewww I hate bills. It seems they are endless. So did you have a good day out?

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Hi Beautiful! I did indeed. I always seem to make people smile or laugh while I'm shopping, and my friend and I always laugh and act silly. We decided to get more steak at 40 percent off. My Husband is set for quite a while now. Kaya my cat is ahead on food too. No I didn't buy him steak. LOL

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 06:37 PM
link   
It was icky dreary today but supposed to be close to 80 tomorrow! Almost 25 degree warm-up!
I should come steal you and your friend and take you out with me and mom. As the pictures I have posted prove, she loves to have fun. I have left her before, LOL. I always go back...no one else will take her! Kidding, kidding!

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Jacy-Yes I'm in Texas. I'm sure you do sound funny to me.
I'm originally from Indiana and have traveled to several places outside of the US. Because of this and working in call-centers for several years I have learned how to have a neutral accent from which people have no clue as to where I'm from. No caffeine for me due to my heart attack. Little salt either.

Kaelci-So sorry that you are having such nightmares. I too have nightmares almost every night but they are by far less intense as yours. Nice to meet another member of the Shed.

TrueBrit-Yes, I've followed the gentleman thread as well. Just be the gentleman that you are and tell the others to pickup their clubs and go back to their caves. Glad you got asked to join a band.

chiefsmom-How is my favorite Chicken Chuckin Witch doing these day?

mamabeth-I wan't much of a coffee drinker until my first visit to Paris and the taste of some nice strong French coffee. I've lived on coffee ever since. There are a few winter days that go by when i'll have some tea however.

Martin75-Sure glad you made it through the ER ok and have a date set for Paul's surgery. I finally got an ok from my insurance to see a cardiologist. I'll call to make the appointment tomorrow. Glad you got your 24 hours of sleep. Sometimes that is what we need if others will just leave of alone, cats included.

Gordi-Your should rename your Black'nTans as Black'nBrowns. Looks good to me.

Everyone Else-Just because I didn't reply directly to you doesn't mean that I'm not thinking about you as you are as close to my heart as everyone else is.

edit on 4 25 2017 by LookingForABetterLife because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 08:17 PM
link   
I keep apologizing. GAH! Have company. Sorry my awesome friends!!!!!

Jess, I would love to hang out with you and your Mom.

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Hello Sheddenizens -

I apologize - this is sort of a drive by post. I had a meeting to go to earlier and then had to get home - Mrs. Shepherd is not feeling well tonight.

I forgot to tell you all I posted another episode of Falling. You can either follow the link in my signature or follow this link to go directly to the new post:Falling: An Epic Fantasy - Behind the Leaf

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: PrairieShepherd

Good to see you here. I hope Mrs. Shep gets to feeling better. I've enjoyed reading Falling. Take care.

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 09:00 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingForABetterLife
Thanks Blue! I'm glad you like it!
I think Mrs. Shepherd will be fine - I think it's just a cold.
I'll make sure she gets some rest and I won't chase her around the bedroom tonight. I've got some homemade chicken broth for her later too.

edit on 4-25-2017 by PrairieShepherd because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 09:02 PM
link   
a reply to: PrairieShepherd

Sounds like you make a good nurse at home Shep. Keep up the good work.

top topics

<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join