It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

“Unacknowledged – An Expose of the Greatest Secret In Human History : From Dr. Steven Greer

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 04:47 PM
link   
This trailer looks Good,
it looks like some more public awareness being directed to Alien disclosure, i dont know the story of Dr Greers debunking, not looked to much
into it tbh, but this trailer looks very interesting, and i will watch in the hope to learn something new......

“Unacknowledged – An Expose of the Greatest Secret In Human History : From Dr. Steven Greer

The Campaign That Ends Illegal UFO & Free Energy Secrecy!

The world is about to change and you can be a part of it!

The signs are everywhere. From startlingly candid presidential candidates to recent NASA & military whistleblowers, the forces suppressing truth can no longer hold back the floodgates of disclosure.

Dr. Steven Greer, the father of the Global Disclosure Movement, is thrilled to announce the ultimate campaign that ends illegal UFO and Free Energy Technology secrecy once and for all and embraces the beginning of a new civilization on Earth.

Following “Sirius”, one of the most successful crowdfunded documentaries in history, Dr. Greer and his team are producing Unacknowledged : An Expose of the Greatest Secret in Human History.

“Unacknowledged” is named after the super- secret and illegal Unacknowledged Special Access Projects (USAPs) that deal with the UFO/ET issue and will be THE disclosure event that we’ve been waiting for … AND we need your help to make it happen.
prepareforchange.net...

its out in 5 days!

and here's the recent C2C..... i haven't watched, as i can barely watch 5 min vids never mind 3 hrs

Lets hope drip drip become free flowing earth shaking disclosure.......

before any crazy folk start to drop Nukes........

Anyone out there know any legitimate reasons why Greer can't be trusted??
edit on 14-4-2017 by Davg80 because: (no reason given)

+6 more 
posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Davg80

Anyone out there know any legitimate reasons wjy Greer CAN be trusted??
edit on 14-4-2017 by kamatty because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Anyone making money out of books, dvd's, conventions.. etc.. can never be truly trusted.

link   
I'd love a disclosure to happen, I'm pretty confident in saying Greer is a charlatan that sells dvds and books.
The David Icke of UFO's

link   
a reply to: kamatty

nice star baiting

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Taggart

Thats pretty much the consensus around, but where's the valid reasons that he's a charlatan??

im not being confrontational, i would just like to know, why people think hes a deceiver or whatever.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 05:07 PM
link   

This trailer looks Good,
it looks like some more public awareness being directed to Alien disclosure, i dont know the story of Dr Greers debunking, not looked to much
into it tbh, but this trailer looks very interesting, and i will watch in the hope to learn something new......

The Campaign That Ends Illegal UFO & Free Energy Secrecy!

The world is about to change and you can be a part of it!

The signs are everywhere. From startlingly candid presidential candidates to recent NASA & military whistleblowers, the forces suppressing truth can no longer hold back the floodgates of disclosure.

Dr. Steven Greer, the father of the Global Disclosure Movement, is thrilled to announce the ultimate campaign that ends illegal UFO and Free Energy Technology secrecy once and for all and embraces the beginning of a new civilization on Earth.

Following “Sirius”, one of the most successful crowdfunded documentaries in history, Dr. Greer and his team are producing Unacknowledged : An Expose of the Greatest Secret in Human History.

“Unacknowledged” is named after the super- secret and illegal Unacknowledged Special Access Projects (USAPs) that deal with the UFO/ET issue and will be THE disclosure event that we’ve been waiting for … AND we need your help to make it happen.
prepareforchange.net...

and here's the recent C2C..... i haven't watched, as i can barely watch 5 min vids never mind 3 hrs

Lets hope drip drip become free flowing earth shaking disclosure.......

before any crazy folk start to drop Nukes........

Greer is AUTHORISED TO GIVE LIMITED DATA WHICH IS TRUE.....he is a plant of sorts who is enabeling ACCEPTANCE...because Disclosure was over a very long time ago.....we are now in the ACCEPTANCE stage of things....Greer is in a big way helping TPTB out of a bad spot....he is expediting real ACCEPTANCE ...BEFORE...the pitchforks and flaming torches come out looking for TPTB.So he seems to help but he helps both sides of the equation...IMHO he is a facillitator and his intentions may be good he may have created his own job via his unwillingness to follow status quo and keep his mouth shut and his timing might have been lucky....or he could be a long term TPTB project.

+2 more 
posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 05:09 PM
link   

nice star baiting

Instead of been a smartass why dont you answer my question? If you can im all ears, if you cant your validating my post (and the extra stars i get for this post 😂)

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 05:10 PM
link   
People who try to make money of the UFO phenomenon are untrustworthy and they always have ulterior motives too. If you have real evidence for the existence of alien life just go to a news station and broadcast it live on air. This bs with making movies and writing books has nothing to do with disclosure.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: kamatty

Anyone out there know any legitimate reasons wjy Greer CAN be trusted??

Better still, if he knows so much, why hasn't that bullet he talks about found him?

Cheers - Dave

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Dr. Greer is absolutely outstanding !!!
I've known him for many, many years.
Anytime he has something to say to, you should listen very closely as well as take notes.

Buck
edit on 14-4-2017 by flatbush71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 05:14 PM
link   

but i posed the question first in the OP, it was kind of the whole point of the thread

Who can be trusted, in your opinion?

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Davg80

I've followed Greer's work throughout the years and find a good deal of what I consider discernable truth. In a nutshell, I think he's legit but a bit overzealous.
I've seen him come to plenty of conclusions that were a stretch considering his evidence at hand.

There was also an incident years back in which Greer persisted with the claim that he was "briefed" by former CIA director James Woolsey. In reality, they merely had been seated at the same table at a dinner party. Woolsey tried to set the record straight with Greer in this letter:

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

Now thats interesting... thanks for the reply

overzealous is kinda Tom DeLonge too, but that would be a natural reaction to knowing something as earth shattering as they proclaim to know.

Cheers

it kinda makes you wonder what was actually said at that dinner though, i mean quite a few signatures on that paper..... its quite intimidating!

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

Did Billy Meier not get a few bullets..... I liked his stories!! i would love them to be true...... but id also like to be in the X-men as well and that's not gonna happen....

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Put something solid and real on the table greer
Or go back to your cave

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Davg80

And you too can learn this for the low price of 19.95.

I wouldn't hold my breath if I were you.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 05:35 PM
link   
My impression of Greer is that he may have started out with good intentions but lost his marbles along the way.

The Disclosure Project had some potential but all the stuff he's been up to after made me loose interest 100%. Signaling "UFO's" with a flash light and charging outrageous sums for, free energy devices (show me!), mummified alien etc. Also, his speech at that mock hearing made him look like a bumbling fool.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: one4all

i have been watching cartoons with my young son a lot and all the old cartoons i used to watch, inspector gadget, the turtles, even alvin and the chipmunks have had themes all relating to interdimensions and aliens etc..... i can never remember those things in those cartoons in particular.

If you want to change perceptions, target the young i suppose.....

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: grey580

lol..... having the internet means you don't have to pay for those type of things..... information is Free

<<   2  3  4 >>

join