It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

“Unacknowledged – An Expose of the Greatest Secret In Human History : From Dr. Steven Greer

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 06:25 PM
link   
a reply to: JimOberg

would the ISS travel the full length of the sky in 2 mins? and no i dont know how to check.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 10:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Davg80

would the ISS travel the full length of the sky in 2 mins? and no i dont know how to check.

Two minutes, in a westish-to-eastish direction, is pretty standard for a satellite like ISS.

Go to the site and register your location, by location name or lat/long.

On the menu one option is 'ISS passes', you can select that for future passes, there's an option for past passes too but I forget how to activate it.

Another method is to use www.wolframalpha.com 'answer bot' and pose the question "location of ISS on May 25, 2017 at 21:00 UTC". or whatever the date/time [in GMT] was, and get a map of the flight path over three hours, see if it crossed you.

Play around with these tools, they make skywatching even more fun.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 10:50 PM
link   

I have a few questions.

1) What is the size of ISS?
2) What is the altitude of the ISS?
3) How big would the ISS appear in the sky (when viewed at sea level) to the naked eye?

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 12:48 AM
link   
a reply to: BullwinkleKicksButt
Just do it, please.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 01:15 AM
link   

You're the expert.
What use are ya if I have to resort to google. Haha

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 02:37 AM
link   

Well Jim thanks for killing my Buzz..... it looks like what i saw was the ISS, maybe one day i will see a real one lol.
cheers (it was passing in the general direction i was looking so it must have been the ISS)

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 04:44 AM
link   

STEVEN GREER: AN ONLINE WEEKEND RETREAT / 23-24 JUNE 2017
portaltoascension.org...

Join Dr. Steven Greer for an amazing ONLINE experience, where he will unveil how illegal secret programs have cost humanity a century of human evolution & what we can do to solve this issue; as well as present The Ultimate Disclosure 4-Hour Workshop that will uncover hidden truths that will lead to the Disclosure of the Extraterrestrial presence.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: koperniguz

This is free right? This important information we all have a right to know? Oh wait, no it isn't...

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: BullwinkleKicksButt

How big would the ISS appear in the sky (when viewed at sea level) to the naked eye?

It looks this big.

Or this big with magnification.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

it was a lot brighter what i saw, but there was also more light in the sky, so the sun was probably shining off it more..

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join