It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

“Unacknowledged – An Expose of the Greatest Secret In Human History : From Dr. Steven Greer

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 05:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Davg80
the whole TDL and Greer thing makes me confused, some of it feels true, but a lot feels like nonsense.

I feel the same

Dr. Steven Greer sounds sane, constructive and offers brilliant ideas like this (worth listening for 2 minutes). Then he mistakes a tree for an ET. Bizarre.
And we have Tom DeLonge, the freemason rockstar who with the help of reputed authorities wants to make us believe that the most important aspect of the UFO phenomenon is consciousness and that we do not need hard physical evidence.

As the solution to Life, the Universe and Everything I am hereby presenting (tata!):

The Great Unified Theory of Greer, DeLonge and the Mysterious Cabal

PREMISE:
As opposed to the indoctrination by the few deceivers, most humans are basically good and not intentional liars who are out to betray their fellow men. This includes Greer and DeLonge. And (of course!) every member on ATS.

THEORY (HISTORIC):
We live on a prison planet and the rehabilitation projects include lessons in ethics handed to us by beings that we identified as gods. And thus there were religions. Things got a bit out of hand and so we had the Dark Ages and the Inquisition. Some free spirits did not find the idea of getting fried at the stake particularly appealing and decided to do something about it. And thus there was freemasonry. Things got a bit out of hand because they said "If that Jesus-chap got us in so much trouble we had better look for help on the other side." They got help, indeed, including a brain-damaged philosophy that war is like really cool and, yeah, let's have lot's of it. And thus there was WW1, WW2 and monumental propaganda to get us all enthusiastic for WW3. (That propaganda was very successful. Just have a look at Internet forums: Everybody seems to just adore war. Except maybe those who were in one.)
But a few bright minds were wondering whether there was not more to life than slavering for a small elite that seemed pretty clueless on how to run a planet. And thus there was Dr. Steven Greer. Sort of.

THEORY (PRESENT TIME):
Greer realized that the very nature of the "unacknowledged special access projects" was also their weakness: The "unacknowledged" part makes all of them illegal by the US constitution and that is the leverage that Greer used to protect himself and his family from simply being murdered. And to put a smile on the disgruntled cabalist faces he sometimes jokingly calls moths and trees "extraterrestrial beings". With his charms, Greer convinced some very credible witnesses to give undeniable testimony in his upcoming movie. Greer is well aware that the 24th of April 2017 will be the turning point in the history of man, where the secrets will come to light and the global suppression to an end.
The cabal, afraid of the whole "love and light" thing rearing its ugly head again (remember, they don't like to be steak at the stake) panicked when they learned about Greer's upcoming movie. So they decided to use one of theirs to advertise their view of the world. And thus there was Tom DeLonge. Over the centuries the free spirits of the cabal had become somewhat complacent and indulged in material pleasures. Luxury whores. And worse, possibly. So they primarily want to protect their material dominance and deny the rest of the world new technologies. People meditating about the "consciousness of extra-dimensional UFOs" seems harmless compared to free energy and anti-gravity skateboards for all.

THEORY (FUTURE PREDICTION)
The cabal, in total despair, will try to get Trump "The Trumpino" and Kim Jong Un "The Undies" to nuke each other before Greer's "Unacknowledged" comes out.
But the ATS members will stand up united and will let the voice of reason speak out against senseless violence and war and the world will be saved. Or, they give a f*, because they are busy proving each other wrong in a political thread.
Alternatively, the rebellious children of the cabal, bored with the old-fashioned philosophy of deceased David Rockefeller, will stick a chewing gum on the red button and the nukes won't fire. Or, they give a f*, because they have cowardly fled off-world already.
Alternatively, David Wilcock's blue avian ET friends will intervene and disarm the nukes, just like they did on earlier occasions. Or, they give a f*, because they are busy laying eggs.
And the crowd will cheer, because finally they get their long-awaited WW3 entertainment show. Until they realize that a nuke will also cut their Internet connection. And then the cheering will stop and the whining starts.

Admittedly, my whole theory has some gaping holes

One could even go so far as to say that it is complete BS.
But maybe you join the fun and try to improve it?

edit on 15-4-2017 by SacredLore because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-4-2017 by SacredLore because: psychotronics

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 05:44 AM
link   
a reply to: SacredLore

i will come back and try and fill in the gaps for us, hey we may even start a movement

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 06:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Davg80

Anyone out there know any legitimate reasons why Greer can't be trusted??

There are many reasons and many more threads exposing those reasons.

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 06:34 AM
link   
a reply to: SacredLore

I get so disappointed when i hear the term Cabal being used in the UFO phenomena , it then tends to lead on to the "Alluminati", and then to Wilcock & icke ., so you can see how easy it is to slip slide into that kind of paranoiac thinking .
I was warming to Greer in that Utube interview till he mentioned the Cabal, doesn't he and others realize that every body has families, and they all die just like every other Human.
I do hope Tom Delonge doesn't bring the Cabal or Alluminati into his prodject .

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 06:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: kibric

big budget
who's money ?

maybe the drip feed is
there are those who want to run the world well
so it works
and those who want to run the world for themselves

everyone agrees with the current corruption ?
believe it or not
not everyone with power and money are drunk on their own agendas

but the woman in the last clip...
Aliens ? a lie ?

I don't have much of an opinion about SG but to answer your question [and playing Devil's advocate], maybe the money comes from his book sales?
That would answer the question as to why he takes money for his books and films as well [rather than greed or being dodgy]. Maybe he reinvests his takings for more research.
Just an idea.
I found both good and bad about this guy. It's impossible to make up my mind. He seems passionate and that's important IMO.
It takes a mildly over the top character to stick with these things. Like Erich von Daeniken and David Icke.
They sometimes 'overshoot' but they have still a lot of quality stuff among their theories.

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 07:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Hecate666

Greer never uses his own money , he crowd funds his projects and this one is no different.
He has a goal of $500,000 for this one but only raised $342,097.91.

Not posting a link because I won't advertise his nonsense but google the title and Ye shall find.

Dr. Steven Greer, the father of the Global Disclosure Movement, is thrilled to announce the ultimate campaign that ends illegal UFO and Free Energy Technology secrecy once and for all and embraces the beginning of a new civilization on Earth.

Following “Sirius”, one of the most successful crowdfunded documentaries in history, Dr. Greer and his team are producing Unacknowledged : An Expose of the Greatest Secret in Human History.

edit on 15-4-2017 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 08:38 AM
link   

YEAH, let's call the movement "Disclosure of Disclosure"! The whole thing is in need of it :-)

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 09:02 AM
link   
a reply to: 2hooitconcerns

I agree. We as humans are too easily sold on the idea that our suffering is caused by someone else. "The cabal" is a vague generalization and an ideal excuse for not growing up and taking our lives in our own hands.
David Rockefeller probably really had serious mental issues. But condemning the entire family without differentiation is unfair (and stupid).
Tom DeLonge implied in an interview that the people in charge of the unacknowledged special access projects were simply doing their best to help their country and the human race. That made a lot of sense to me. But I also think that they are like over-protective parents who want to shield their children from all harm. In the long run the secrecy might harm the children more than the truth could ever have. But these are special circumstances and as long as we have no confirmed facts, it is impossible to decide what the best course of action would have been or will be from now on.
Greer clearly states that the secrecy has harmed us more than it helped us and DeLonge seems to think the people in the know are heroes. What they both have in common is a failure to come up with undeniable, solid proof. I wish they'd talk to each other...

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 11:49 AM
link   

"do you think all those folks were just there cause they had something to sell off the back of their "experiences"?

No....

They thought he was genuine and didn't really know his background as a fraudster.
edit on 15/4/17 by Morg234 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 12:06 PM
link   
greer=asshole

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 04:07 PM
link   
I remember Dr. Greer as one of the pro founders of the disclosure project and also someone who made tremendous sacrifices in the UFO chronicles of the ridiculed.

That he makes books and DVD's because it sells is the only way to still make a living I guess.
I still believe he was and still is one of the people who has been a front fighter to expose the biggest secret of humankind.

After Greer, many officials starting to talk and many are still talking about it because of him setting it all in motion. Sad how fast people are being convinced that he's nothing more than a charlatan.
Maybe I'm wrong and naive in some ways, But, I do think he has done things he better shouldn't have done, that made the public think differently about him.
Nevertheless, I still see him as one of the hero's that stood against a greater and evil empire that wants us not to contact alien visitation.
edit on 0b30America/ChicagoSat, 15 Apr 2017 16:13:30 -0500vAmerica/ChicagoSat, 15 Apr 2017 16:13:30 -05001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
People who try to make money of the UFO phenomenon are untrustworthy and they always have ulterior motives too. If you have real evidence for the existence of alien life just go to a news station and broadcast it live on air. This bs with making movies and writing books has nothing to do with disclosure.

I agree that more people should just make any information they have public without all the pre-hype and shenanigans. If you have something, put it out for free and immediately.

However, by the same token, investigating UFOs seriously requires resources. Traveling, meeting people, producing documentaries, running a website, etc, costs money. Unless people are just supposed to investigate the topic seriously in their spare time and on the weekends on their own dime. Kudos to somebody that can quit their job and become a full time ufologist.

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 05:37 PM
link   
What is Greers major sins?

Mothra?

Charging for retreats?

He charges way less than most retreats

Mothra, the moth alien, sounds problematic but he himself may have been fooled.

What other sins here garnished such contempt.

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Never trust a guy who says he telling the truth, with a sales pitch. Especially when the real thing does it for free.

Then again, never really heard of greer till ATS.
edit on 17-4-2017 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 10:27 PM
link   

The aliens kissed richer nixons butt.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 05:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

TBH i dont know how people can just believe anything, all the time, believe the alien talk in the first place, then believe that he just hoaxed everyone and nothing he said before is legit, there can be other reasons. for everything.... Truths can be found everywhere, if you dont search in amongst all the BS, you wouldn't know it was BS in the first place.

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 03:25 AM
link   

Yes the information may be free , but may also be worthless

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 03:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Davg80
a reply to: grey580

lol..... having the internet means you don't have to pay for those type of things..... information is Free

Oops should have inluded the above

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Im sorry but I cant take Steven Greer seriously as he does not believe that any of the aliens are malevolent, I mean come on in every race there are always some negative people no race has 100% positive people in it, so on that note to me he just seems like a disinformation operative, also I heard he is a CIA operative. But thats just my opinion and I welcome anyone to prove me wrong.
edit on 24.4.2017 by PoloKing2k16 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: 0bserver1
Sad how fast people are being convinced that he's nothing more than a charlatan.

Herd mentality is to blame. All it takes are a few resident bashers to get the ball rolling.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join