It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

“Unacknowledged – An Expose of the Greatest Secret In Human History : From Dr. Steven Greer

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueMessiah

i dont listen to the trolls, they are either agenda driven, or well conditioned in to certain ways,i dont really take notice of the same robotic answers, Greer could be a charlatan or he could be genuine, either way i will watch his film with interest and research anything likewise.

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Herd mentality is to blame. All it takes are a few resident bashers to get the ball rolling.

I was a follower of Steven Greer back in 2001 ,I believed he did know what was going on and he would bring Disclosure, my opinion of him now is based on his actions over the intervening years.

Many know what Steven Greer is but still some chose to ignore the nose on their face , Steven Greer is a seller of dreams not a seeker of truth.

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

And he started out so righteously too, with the hearings... All those great witnesses, some of whom I still believe in.

But then, all of a sudden, it was alien baby mummies, moths and pay per view alien balls of light.

Ach, Greer, what hast thou done?

I am disappoint.

BT

I will also take this opportunity, seeing as I have the floor, to thank you all for your patience... ;-)

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Greer hates God but loves Mothman.

Serious, anyone who gets roid rage from the concept of mans fallen conciousness having infected the entire world, is himself a hub for infection of defective conciousness.

I like to clear up confusion, not add to it. Profit screams "no morals no morals"

S MY D MOTH MAN!
edit on 24-4-2017 by BigBangWasAnEcho because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 04:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: BigBangWasAnEcho

Serious, anyone who gets roid rage from the concept of mans fallen conciousness having infected the entire world, is himself a hub for infection of defective conciousness.

Yet if we concentrate on the opposite of a defective conscious we will attract its opposite, heightened true believers, tend to encounter their belief, which can only mean one thing, the universal unconscious (greater consciousness, the whole) has all things in it, and we can bring it to us in some shape or form, by the power of thought, it works every way, if you make someone believe they are cursed, they encounter bad luck, the beauty of this theory is that it is backed up with hard evidence, and it all points to the same thing, placebo/nocebo inducing stimuli produces effects of a relating nature, in up to 80% of respondents.www.psychologytoday.com...

the thing i find most amazing about this "Proof" is that nobody really cares, yet it is the single most important thing to every single individual on this planet

edit on 25-4-2017 by Davg80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

Herd mentality is to blame. All it takes are a few resident bashers to get the ball rolling.

I was a follower of Steven Greer back in 2001 ,I believed he did know what was going on and he would bring Disclosure, my opinion of him now is based on his actions over the intervening years.

Many know what Steven Greer is but still some chose to ignore the nose on their face , Steven Greer is a seller of dreams not a seeker of truth.

That's a tad bit contradictory.

First you said "back in 2001 ,I believed he did know what was going on and he would bring Disclosure", then you said "Steven Greer is a seller of dreams not a seeker of truth".

Now how do a few business ventures and the alleged label of "charlatan" somehow invalidate information that was brought to the table beforehand, especially information that has been corroborated with other sources? Opinions shouldn't be swayed so easily.

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Not contradictory at all , I also said my opinion of him now is based on his actions over the intervening years.

You may Perhaps want to look into those business ventures , look into the lies he's told and open your eyes to the truth ... or you could just go on believing what he wants you to believe , choice is yours.

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 04:11 AM
link   
Anyone watch the film?

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 04:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Davg80

i dont listen to the trolls, they are either agenda driven, or well conditioned in to certain ways,i dont really take notice of the same robotic answers, Greer could be a charlatan or he could be genuine, either way i will watch his film with interest and research anything likewise.

I have an idea why not pay to go on one of his trips. Or show you his alien baby

www.theangryufologist.us...

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 04:18 AM
link   
a reply to: beetee

do you think if you know some things as absolute ground shaking proof, you start to believe everything of that nature to be true?

i notice people here that i believe to have had a paranormal experience, to be easily convinced that someone else has had one, where i have thought that they are at it, others who have had an experience are easily sucked in, also if he is on steroids, the psychological effects of that are numerous.

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 04:29 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

well looking at the full picture, he is human and a drug addict, apparently!

i dont know his story, but i did know of the disclosure project, which raised

awareness in the area, with some top evidence....

We dont know the psychological effects of dealing with information, that powerful
people are trying to hide, possible game changing sh1t.

Steroids has many side effects, and when dealing with stressful situations
especially prolonged ones, even the strongest of us would turn to an escapism,
so saying because of this or that, nothing he says is true, is

just as ridiculous as still believing everything he claimed to be true!

And i often wonder the intentions of people who ostricise at the first whiff
of foul play.
edit on 26-4-2017 by Davg80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 04:32 AM
link   

I don't entirely agree with everything said at that website but I do agree he has nothing to show for his kumbayah excursions, which is enough to exercise extreme caution with him.
I'm not convinced he is a charlatan though, to me he comes across as suffering some sought of mental illness and an issue with being extremely gullible to believe everything his advisors tell him which are probably counter intelligence operatives.
edit on 26-4-2017 by BullwinkleKicksButt because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 07:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: BullwinkleKicksButt

I don't entirely agree with everything said at that website but I do agree he has nothing to show for his kumbayah excursions, which is enough to exercise extreme caution with him.
I'm not convinced he is a charlatan though, to me he comes across as suffering some sought of mental illness and an issue with being extremely gullible to believe everything his advisors tell him which are probably counter intelligence operatives.

So hes not a crook hes just mentally ill ? That isnt the best defense i have seen. Bottom line is he will do or say anything for money. This means everything he says is suspect.

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 07:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Misterlondon

Anyone out there know any legitimate reasons why Greer can't be trusted??

Anyone making money out of books, dvd's, conventions.. etc.. can never be truly trusted.

Yeah, because these people have money trees and do not need money. Seriously! How would they live if they did not make money? Even famous skeptics and debunkers make money!

You are lying if you said you would do all this for free. Unless you had a money tree thst is

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 07:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Davg80

do you think if you know some things as absolute ground shaking proof, you start to believe everything of that nature to be true?

I do believe it is easier to accept someone claiming what I think I know to be true, yes, than something of which existence I am in doubt. This is a common trait with all kind of knowledge, and not specifically related to the subject of the paranormal.

For instance, if I were to claim I had recently witnessed a seagull flying overhead, most people would probably accept that at face value. If I, on the other hand, proceeded to claim that the seagull then morphed into, say, a cat and fell down on me, more people would be sceptical. Because that would not conform to most peoples experience of how seagulls usually behave.

So, the key is experience. If you have experienced something for yourself, then you will accept it as being a factual thing. This is how we make sense of the world as humans.

This can probably be stretched a bit too. If I have experienced something that is regarded as paranormal, i.e outside the scope of what most human seem to experience, I would perhaps be more open to accepting something entirely different being factual, although most people - and everyday experience - dictates that it is not.

If we were, to take the (purely fictional, I must stress) morphing seagull example a bit further, I would perhaps be more open to the possibility of other well known things suddenly changing into other things. An extension of that would then lead me to consider other anomalous events as more likely also.

It boils down to experiencing that the world is not, at least partly, as you have been told, and that might make it easier to accept other things which people claim to be true.

Now, this has nothing to do with being gullible or easily led. But it is an added problem when evaluating what is credible and what is not, in my opinion, because you cannot reject the experience that someone claims on the basis of the experiece alone. Most people will reject the claims made by Greer on the basis of their own experience that "aliens does not exist on Earth in any form". If you have experienced something different, like for instance the opposite of that, then you cannot reject the claims on that basis alone. Which makes it more complicated.

I don't know if this makes any sense.

BT

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 09:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
People who try to make money of the UFO phenomenon are untrustworthy and they always have ulterior motives too. If you have real evidence for the existence of alien life just go to a news station and broadcast it live on air. This bs with making movies and writing books has nothing to do with disclosure.

Seriously! This is such a weak argument. Yes, we know there are lots of frauds and hoaxes out there, but there are also people who have dedicated there life to the subject, so why shouldn't they make money?

Like i said before, if you could dedicate your life to something you love, and could make money, you would. Your lying if you say you will do it for free.

So, these people who dedicate their life to the subject. If they were to give their books away for free, got no money for interviews and conferences, how would they live? How would they pay the bills, there rent, medical etc

You would not survive!

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Jay-morris

Yeah, because these people have money trees and do not need money.

Dr Greer has a money tree , the clue's in his title.

Even famous skeptics and debunkers make money!

Any money they may make doesn't come from conning the gullible so it's very different.

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Makes perfect sense, cheers

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: Jay-morris

Yeah, because these people have money trees and do not need money.

Dr Greer has a money tree , the clue's in his title.

Even famous skeptics and debunkers make money!

Any money they may make doesn't come from conning the gullible so it's very different.

Sorry, bad come back. There are plenty of ufologist making a living writing books, does that mean they are only doing it for money? It just annoying the hell out of me that some people believe you should not make money if you dedicate your life to the ufo subject.

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 12:22 PM
link   

but for me i need to experience something before i believe it to be true, for example if it was all over the news that aliens are invading and i saw ufos flying around blowing things up, i still wouldn't believe it was aliens, i would assume that it was aliens, but anything is possible even when it looks to be false.
edit on 26-4-2017 by Davg80 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join