It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China Sends 150K Troops To North Korean Border

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 02:31 PM
link   
China's basically sent a load of troops to calm down the situation as they'll probably be in charge and will basically be running the place so lil'kim is in charge but only since Beijing says he can be and they'll probably trade off some of his toys for concessions from the rest of the world.

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: PRSpinster
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Honestly, I would accept Twitter before I would ever accept Grudge. If the internet was available in grocery check out lines, Drudge would be right next to Star & the Enquirer. It's just straight trash.

Ugh.... I really do t know how to respond to that. I mean, YES, it's slanted in its coverage, but it so far only links to other sites.

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

originally posted by: TinfoilTP
Just think, after Krazy Kim nukes the west coast, all shackles will be off the US to use nukes preemptively from that day till eternity, ensuring nobody else ever gets the chance to fire a nuke at us again. Too bad for the radical lefties in Californiastan, but nukes will fly in their names in vengeance.

I dont think you get the concept of MAD.

In MAD everybody loses.

Your correct in one thing ,no one will get a chance to use nukes on the USA ever again as everybody will be dead, that and there will be no USA because as i said everybody will be dead.

N Korea doesn't have MAD protection. It will get vaporized the instant it launches a nuke.

MAD will keep China or Russia from launching, they won't destroy themselves over N Korea, they will watch it burn.

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 02:41 PM
link   
My guess would be ole Kimmys nuke sites are on their last days and approved by China. Troops are to keep the people where they belong. A day or two of missiles and that will be that for 5-10 years. Good business for Michigan I believe the engines are still made here.

link   

originally posted by: Maxatoria
China's basically sent a load of troops to calm down the situation as they'll probably be in charge and will basically be running the place so lil'kim is in charge but only since Beijing says he can be and they'll probably trade off some of his toys for concessions from the rest of the world.

I dont know if your aware of this but China is building a wall along the border. They dont trust lil kim and want to make sure his nutty followers cant enter china.

link   
I'm guessing China is sending troops to stop a potential massive refuge flood from NK.

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
I'm guessing China is sending troops to stop a potential massive refuge flood from NK.

That looks like the right answer.
It really makes you wonder what was said during the US/China talk this weekend.
edit on b000000302017-04-10T14:45:44-05:0002America/ChicagoMon, 10 Apr 2017 14:45:44 -0500200000017 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

originally posted by: Maxatoria

I dont know if your aware of this but China is building a wall along the border. They dont trust lil kim and want to make sure his nutty followers cant enter china.

To be born in N Korea is to be literally born into hell on earth, imprisoned and hopeless. The place is a blight on the Earth where nuclear war would be a form of mercy to generations unborn there.

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 02:53 PM
link   
For years China has been dealing with illegal immigration out of NK.

Maybe this is part of them putting some pressure on NK to cut it out.

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

Just think, after Krazy Kim nukes the west coast, all shackles will be off the US to use nukes preemptively from that day till eternity, ensuring nobody else ever gets the chance to fire a nuke at us again. Too bad for the radical lefties in Californiastan, but nukes will fly in their names in vengeance.

I dont think you get the concept of MAD.

In MAD everybody loses.

Your correct in one thing ,no one will get a chance to use nukes on the USA ever again as everybody will be dead, that and there will be no USA because as i said everybody will be dead.

N Korea doesn't have MAD protection. It will get vaporized the instant it launches a nuke.

MAD will keep China or Russia from launching, they won't destroy themselves over N Korea, they will watch it burn.

China and Russia can shoot down anything lil kim would launch. He doesnt have enough nukes to even worry for either of them.

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Crumbles

Your friend tells it like it is from THEIR perspective. That does not make it fact!

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Wasn't NK ready or almost ready for another nuclear test?

Could be related?

Speculation:
Maybe China told them to not go through with the text but NK is being stubborn. So China threatened NK.
Maybe China expects a response from the US if NK goes through with the test

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 03:03 PM
link   
its to stop border jumping from when murica attacks...

makes you wonder what was said during that meeting

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 03:09 PM
link   
My guess is that Lil' Kim is about to be deposed and China is there to keep things in control and back up the Generals who will do the deposing. A deal has been made. Promises will be kept to the new regime and any backsliding will be handled by the Chinese Army. The Kim cult will end. No nukes. Conditions will improve for the North Koreans. The government will be the mirror image of China's government, only in miniature.

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Tempter

This sounds to me like China is protecting their border if US decided to show power against NK and the people becomes in a panic mode of invasion and try to run to the border with China.

China is not very good taking refuges that is for sure.

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: 4N0M4LY
If its China planning an invasion of North Korea. We may be fine. Just wish China was more open to including the US in its plans.

If china is really taking care of NK I have no problem.

Let china deal with it.

The us does not need to keep sticking it nose in everyone's business.

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 03:13 PM
link   
The only income that NK receive is from export with China, if China cuts all the money flow to NK the government will collapse causing a humanitarian crisis.

Trump is a great negotiator, whatever China and US talk about and made deals with have to be lucrative enough for China to turn their backs on NK.

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

They don't readily need them. South Korea already has 690, 000 front line troops and nearly 3 million reseves

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 03:24 PM
link   
china probably intends to invade and i bet their meeting with trump was to set up this invasion to coincide with our carrier group arriving as air support for china.

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: pteridine

I like this scenario the most... the question I would have would be where does south Korea tie into this scenario?

I think the key will be to see what happens with the islands and resources in the south China sea...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join