It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China Sends 150K Troops To North Korean Border

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: SolAquarius

You mean in defense of other nations? Have you taken a look at SK or Japan?
It's about time we called old boy on his bs.

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: namehere

The hope in this scenario is that there are enough covert assets or turned generals in place that north Korea doesn't go off and launch a bunch of bombs into Seoul... even conventional that would be my biggest concern, even if it was China invading.

I would assume the invasion would be softer under the guise of supporting the regime until China could depose the fat boy.

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 03:47 PM
link   
This is currently just a rumor. China had a press conference and they were not aware of troops moving to NK's border.

I'll be keeping my eye on this, as it seems to be a non-denial denial.

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Hundred and fifty thousand troops is an invasion force. There are two possible scenarios for them...

1) a simultaneous invasion from the North and South borders, after the American fleet have bombarded the capital and hit military installations and possible hiding places where Kim Jong-un will go. The American fleet will want to hit nuclear installations, military aircraft and military installations, and soften NK troops up before the simultaneous invasion. Personally, I think NK troops will happily surrender once they know Jong-un is out of the picture. The Chinese will oversee government administrations and bring NK to something similar to current Chinese model.

2) a deterrence to any western intervention on Kim Jong-un. If there is an invasion from the South, the Chinese will probably invade from the North and push southwards to meet and halt the southern invasion force. Battlefield nukes might be used, and if that happens, the world will unravel.

3) With China having manufactured islands and Chinese military installations in disputed waters, a western alliance attack on NK would weaken China's western borders, So, those troops will move into NK once Kim Jong-un has been fully silenced. The Chinese may not allow SK and Americans onto NK soil?

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

"Donald: ...do this and we will make sure Chipokomon will be as popular as Pokemon. Destroy the evil power!"

Or just "Hail Hydra"
edit on 16America/ChicagoMon, 10 Apr 2017 16:00:34 -0500000000pm2017-04-10T16:00:34-05:0030002017-04-10T16:00:34-05:00 by Heruactic because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Does anyone know how long will it take for the Carl Vinson Strike Group to arrive at NK? My guessing is around 5 days but I'm probably wrong.

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Please let me know when America is great again.

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Slave2theTruth
a reply to: Tempter

I am hoping that it is China making a move AGAINST North Korea and not sending a message to the United States to stay the F out of NK.

From what it sounds like, china is about to help the US with issues arriving from North Korea, not a protection of North Korea.

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll
Please let me know when America is great again.

That happened on inauguration day 2017, we are basking in ever increasing greatness since.

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

Yes, behold President Trump, the rock, the hard place, like a wind from America he sweeps by blown far from his homeland in search of glory and honor, we walk... in the garden of his turbulence!

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: DISRAELI
I really don't want to believe that any President would be stupid enough to pick a fight with China, so I hope the first option is right- though it seems an unbelievable fantasy.

I thought China has been picking its own in the region and some presidents are standing up to them so I thought. Probably just in courts I guess more than anything.

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 04:54 PM
link   

150, 000 Is a lot of troops. If this is accurate then they are very weary of the US.

Trump's idea of surprise the enemy will make a lot of people nervous and do things like this.

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 04:55 PM
link   
China is not abut to attack NK folks, that is kind of ridiculous.

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Hmm.. anyone's guess?

The Don says " Sort fatty out or I will"

Chinese Premier then watches 59 Missiles arrive at Down-town Syria.

Chinese Premier goes home .. while flying home he notices
The Carl Vincen making a hard left towards NK

Lands and tells generals to get to NK border we are going into get Fatty.

I like my scenario.. but its not real.. Probs neither is the 150,000 troops at the border.

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Hope the warmongers keep their heads cool.
The last thing this world needs is another war and more innocent people dead and refugeed.
edit on 10-4-2017 by saudi because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: saudi
Hope the warmongers keep their heads cool.
The last thing this world needs is another war and more innocent people dead and refugeed.

I think your perspective doesn't match that of people in charge. I think world population is a real concern for the public, and i'd bet that for groups like the CFR, its something that would justify genocide. Although they'd likely not admit it.

Im not really all that radical about it myself....but can see how losing a large percentage of people in an epidemic might not be such a bad thing for humanities future. Food and water isn't going to become more plentiful. The plan for creating bug based protein in the west is already in the works, with advance propaganda being more frequent.

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Stevenjames15

It has nothing to do with world news. When he is at work and knows the answer and calls someone out on it. They can't take it. They need babied into the correct answer. So yes he does tell it how it is, and they cry about it quite often.

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Im not really all that radical about it myself....but can see how losing a large percentage of people in an epidemic might not be such a bad thing for humanities future.

It has to happen sometime, I think it's inevitable.
And I think it will happen like this orchestrated by "TPTB" before we find a solution to overpopulation.

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: RP2SticksOfDynamite
Did Chinese Pm and Trump agree something!

That would be logical...
"we need your support to make sure they don't go ballistic north, south, east and west"
"ok"
"can you put a more qualified leader in there to help them w/ us as your back up"
"may be extremely complicated, depends on your devotions"
Pending-

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Hmm... Been on twitter, the troops seem to be real and as an aside
China is dropping the ban on US Beef Imports..

Looks like Donald has indeed struck a deal with China.

Fatty doomed .. Tally Ho

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join