It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China Sends 150K Troops To North Korean Border

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 11:37 AM
link   

People are making a mountain out of a sinkhole.

Both China and North Korea have been aiding Russia/Iran in Syria.

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Matt11

Your reasoning is great, only it is accordfing to the Western viewpoint. If you have been to China for more than 1 week trip, living there and knowing the people, you will know they are pretty nice people. Only, they are very different in mentality from the Western European/American mindset. Totally different!

Plus, they are ruled by a system that we could hardly put its correct name today. They have their priorities for generations.

Did China allow Kim family to rule? Kim the grandfather became the leader at the end of WW2 when the Soviet troops were the major force in NE Asia. They were about to storm North Japan should Japanese emperor not surrender to the Americans. In fact the Chinese communist revolution happened two years later or so. At the time North Korea was more advanced than the vast underdeveloped continent-wide China.

Now Kim has a space center, as seen on the video of his space rocket, not that much different from what we see to be the US space centers on movies like Armageddon. He has two satellites that orbit over USA many times a day and that nobody knows what is inside them. How or who helped him, China, Russia or someone else, we don't know. What we know is, he is dead sure to answer to, or even preemptively attack US forces in the region if he feels endangered. When I say Kim I mean the ruling elite.

Why should China want to change it, to grant it to the USA, if China has its own big controversies with USA? China will use it to maximum. Even if it silently allows US attack, it will watch from behind hoping for the best of its own historic scenario.

If Kim attacks successfully with nukes US bases, or even continental USA (with EMP most likely) what better development for China? North Korea is nuked in return? Well it is not China in first place. Proportionate or disproportionate response? Will USA throw 20 or more nukes in exchange of only one EMP of Kim? And if yes, wouldn't that mean China and other nuclear powers are allowed to do the same?

USA obviously is still the leading military power. However, let not forget the nuclear equation is not the same as the conventional, air and naval equation, that USA uses all the time. 60 tomahawks half of which do not reach their target in Syria, are not equal to one nuclear loaded torpedo or newest maneuverable missile.

I don't know what motivation the regime in North Korea might have to become the scapegoat in a half-century standoff with their arch-enemy USA. I do not think like them. Apparently they have their motivations and their belief in the final outcome. If that belief in the Muslim world is based on fanatic faith, in the communist North Korea it seems to be a different mixture of belief and indoctrination. Whatever it is, however wrong it is, they believe it. And, seemingly many in China believe they are destined to rule the planet after the era of USA and the West... Not that strange if we see our own European history with two major dictators raising in the last 2 centuries who pretended to rule the world. If they succeeded...

The sad thing is, it will happen at the expense of all of us. And I mean all nations, all people, all children. The water and the air will be radiated. See what happened with ONE failed nuclear power plant in Fukushima. We already forgot Chernobyl, that threw in despair the whole Europe crossing the Iron Curtain as non-existent fiction...

So, Mr Trump is not going to liberate the planet from the last communist dictator. He is going to bring Nuclear Apocalypse if he continues with his own dreams and those of his family members of how the world should be changed. Instead, why doesn't he change USA first. At least Bush was motivated by the book of Revelation when he went on war in Iraq, while we do not know the same for Trump. In that way, we are going surely and not slowly towards the End.

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Tempter

If it hasn't been posted yet...this is relevant..

www.zerohedge.com...

China Military posted an article Op-Ed and then pulled it..A kind of public message to NK and USA.

The troop build-up is a precaution..Otherwise if anything bad happens, China will roll in and seize North Korea and fill the power vacuum.

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

People are making a mountain out of a sinkhole.

Both China and North Korea have been aiding Russia/Iran in Syria.

The boy king doesn't like China.

China was hiding his brother as a replacement for him if he went off the rails...he now had that back-up plan killed a few weeks ago.

The troops on the border are a message...they will roll in and take North Korea unless he behaves...and/or if Trump hits the Nuclear facilities.

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: grey580
a reply to: TinfoilTP

Yes, behold President Trump, the rock, the hard place, like a wind from America he sweeps by blown far from his homeland in search of glory and honor, we walk... in the garden of his turbulence!

Ohh god Sorry folks I COULD NOT!! Resist!!

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...
Eagle vs. Donald Trump

yup

Syria
The Eagle USA vs The Bear - Russia

North Korea
The Eagle n The Dragon China vs ChickenHawk North-Korea

look as if its going to be 2 fronts!

and thats Bad

that was Hitlers Big mistake and he failed

Note: not comparing My country to Nazi Germany

Just comparing what happed when a Country battled with two fronts
at the same time!

Although!!

The USA had Done So in World War II

with Japan in the Pacific and Europe in the Atlantic

no matter how this conflict will go.

it seems like the COLD WAR started Back up Again .

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 12:43 PM
link   
My take:

China wants economic growth and prosperity. They have the resources and the labor, but they lack the newest technology.

North Korea wants to be Batman. Kim Jong Un is that insane.

The US under the establishment expected absolute control over everything they surveyed, and showed the rest of the world contempt, impotence, dishonesty, and weakness.

The US under Trump wants economic cooperation to bolster our economy. Trump has shown honor, resolve, and strength.

Despite their social evolution, which is considerable, China is still a culture that respects strength, honor, and demands adherence to traditional values. Their economic progress in recent history has been nothing short of amazing, but at the cost of sustainability. The US has the answer to their needs, but before now has been unwilling to share. Instead, we have been concerned with making unreasonable demands (Climate Change) and controlling China's sovereignty. I believe Trump talked mutual respect and cooperation rather than economic conquest, and his launching of missiles during dinner only raised his honor in the eyes of Xi Junpeng.

I'm sure they talked economics as well as North Korea. Trump wants North Korea stable, and China wouldn't mind it. China wants the US to not forcefully westernize North Korea. Trump wants fair trade and an end to currency devaluation. China wants technology to help them grow in a sustainable fashion. Simple trade there - recognize China's sovereignty and promise to not Institute a western government if North Korea is overthrown. China agrees to stop devaluing it's currency and to not interfere with a potential American strike. There was probably some talk on border limitations as well, and some concessions on both sides.

So the US diverts a ship to the seas off North Korea, just in case. China shuts off the flow of money to try and shut up Batman. As a precaution, China establishes a force along the border to prevent Batman's henchmen from escaping, just in case. If another rocket is launched, we will bomb the facilities back to the stone age (... wait, maybe that's forward to the stone age? Context...), South Korea already has their border secure, China has its border secure... no where to run to escape. The aftermath will include an occupation by China and the formation of a new government by China with US oversight.

Either way, if we maintain our agreement, China will have reason to trust the US. There's a market for our cutting edge technologies and cheaper goods for our consumers. We will have an open dialogue to address unfair labor practices (sweat shops), intellectual property, and currency values. China will want to talk pollution control, social evolution, and technical advancements. Both countries will win.

China has not armed against us; only a blind man could say that. If they intended to do so, they would be in North Korea, not on the border. If they had objections to our ship, we would know about it. This is a defensive and cleanup detail.

TheRedneck

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 12:48 PM
link   
I was just going thru the list of specific units the PRC have deployed and these boys are not the type to deal with refugees.
That blue and gray digital camo really looks sharp in the field. The fact that every single one is also wearing a black ski mask
under their helmet is also a good sign.

Buck

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 01:14 PM
link   
North Korean Sub factor....

We all suspect this is probably happening - NK sub prepositioned near US or other ally coast.

Green fireball (prob meteor - but who really knows) sighted by thousands in San Diego region last pm also, following a lot of naval ASW patrol activity off the coast....
edit on 4/12/2017 by drphilxr because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: drphilxr
North Korean Sub factor....

We all suspect this is probably happening - NK sub prepositioned near US or other ally coast.

Green fireball (prob meteor - but who really knows) sighted by thousands in San Diego region last pm also, following a lot of naval ASW patrol activity off the coast....

That aircraft activity is nothing to worry about

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Tempter

I am counting on President Xi Jinping of China to be the hero and get that stupid fat boy Kim Jong-un the "Supreme" leader of North Korea under control. Please see my article published on March 31, 2017, (*Link temporarily removed by staff*) before all of this stuff happened. In this effort, China, USA, South Korea, Japan are in 100% alignment. China has the chance to be a GREAT WORLD HERO! Nobody wants to attack North Korea; however, President Trump will not allow a leader from a rouge nation to say publicly he will use nuclear weapons to attack the USA. THE USA can easily vaporize the entire country of North Korea and without using nuclear bombs. They can use the non-nuclear bombs called MOAB. The USA had lots of these and if North Korea is so stupid to continue to say it will attack the USA with nuclear bombs that stupid fat boy and his entire country is toast.
edit on 14-4-2017 by willivision because: the link did not work to my article

edit on 4/15/2017 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: willivision

YES China can help!

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 07:08 PM
link   

The USA had lots of these and if North Korea is so stupid to continue to say it will attack the USA with nuclear bombs that stupid fat boy and his entire country is toast.

Most of the entire country are full of citizens that have nothing to do with the madness that pervades the government. Why people are so happy to dole out death to the innocent baffles me. The only good that will come of an attack is liberation of citizens.. maybe.. and we can only hope there little loss of civilian life.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: fleabit

Most of the North Koreans are lovely people, they don't deserve this #.

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 09:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: fleabit

The USA had lots of these and if North Korea is so stupid to continue to say it will attack the USA with nuclear bombs that stupid fat boy and his entire country is toast.

Most of the entire country are full of citizens that have nothing to do with the madness that pervades the government. Why people are so happy to dole out death to the innocent baffles me. The only good that will come of an attack is liberation of citizens.. maybe.. and we can only hope there little loss of civilian life.

Regardless of the rhetoric, if it did come down to war, we wouldn't have to decimate the entire country and the whole population. Simply taking out the government might do the trick. There were all these doom and gloom predictions of intense fighting during the invasion of Iraq, and instead once Saddam was gone the army all surrendered. They didn't wanna die for that clown. (that's not to say there wasn't heavy fighting from insurgents and of course many American casualties over the years, but it would have been much worse if the Iraqi army fought). Much of NK's army may do the same. Indeed the civilian population are mostly innocents, although they've been heavily brainwashed by their government and the complete lack of information about the outside world. I don't think it would be necessary to kill them. What are they gonna fight us with anyway? Scum like the Kims don't trust their populace with arms, NK civilians are heavily gun controlled.
edit on 15 4 17 by face23785 because: clarified comments on Iraq

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: fleabit

if it comes down to it.
I hope it won't be necessary to destroy the village in order to save it.

nobody deserves a government like that.

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
a reply to: fleabit

Most of the North Koreans are lovely people, they don't deserve this #.

from the viewpoint of Americans Bull# on that one.

Lovely my Ass!

where they are raised since birth to hate America a claim of imperialist Enemy
and want to fight n kill the people of America

and Worship their Great leader as some kind of GOD! ?
and having a Deceased still metaphorically leading the Country?

Some claim Korea is playing the exact book of George Orwell's 1984 ,

In Truth , The North Koreans are Doing the Same thing as Japan did
more less copying japan,

Acting as Japans Emperor as a GOD! and the Japanese had done the Same
for 2,000 years until the Fall of Japans Surrender in WW2

well see this ,
Inside Under Cover in North Korea|Nat Geo Documentary
www.youtube.com...

I will grab a gun and kill everyone of the American Enemy's and Terminate them from this Earth!

: said by a old Aged North Korean just moments after his regained sight from a Cataract operation!
all praised th Credit to their God !!
The Great General leader and NOT one credit too the Surgeon Dr.Sanduk Ruit
from Nepal .

They need to be saved !!!

from their so called living GOD

China made a Monster ! and now themselves had a belly full of it
edit on 62017SaturdayfAmerica/Chicago4111 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: 2012newstart

Yes they launched a satellite problem is that its tumbling out of control making it useless. Here you go you can track the space debris.

www.satflare.com...

As far as nuking the US Yes if he launched 1 EMP the entire country would be destroyed. China would have refugees trying to get across the border. I suspect they would continue to deny access like they do now. China has the same problem as the US with open borders they are building a wall to keep kim fatty III (chinese insult )people out.

www.npr.org...

PS i have a feeling that some cruise missiles will visit Kim fatty III while he sleeps just a matter of time for the intelligence community to find him.
edit on 4/22/17 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2017 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

originally posted by: Quetzalcoatl14
China does act imperial in its surroundings, but on a global scale nowhere near what the US does.

I think China feels its people gave rise to the people of Korea, and they would be very comfortable co-opting it.

Do you mean the current regimes in Korea, or historically?

If you mean historically, this is one reason China does feel entitled. Many of the nations around China are considered by anthropologists to be "sinitic," or deriving major cultural influence from China. That ranges from Vietnam to Korea, based on linguistic, cultural, military, economic, and religious exchange in ancient times. For example, even Japanese writing is an ancient or evolved adaptation of Chinese.

I'm not a Chinese apologist, but it actually is true that prior to last 300 odd years, they were a major power and were the superpower in that region of the world.

Having lived there, I think many of them do have a perspective that their flexing of power is just re-attaining the power they had for millennia in the area, and was diminished in part by western imperialism. For example, the opium wars.
edit on 23-4-2017 by Quetzalcoatl14 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join