It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blackwater Founder Held Secret Seychelles Meeting to Establish Trump-Putin Back Channel

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

No Clinton is never the topic in your black/white world...she quietly appeared and went off into the sunset when she lost the election.

From your WashPo article in order without extraneous filler....

Geoge Orwell called it Newspeak - ring a bell?

according to U.S., European and Arab officials.

around Jan. 11

officials said.

agenda remains unclear

Though Prince had no formal role with the Trump campaign

he presented himself as an unofficial envoy

U.S. officials said the FBI has been scrutinizing the Seychelles

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Taggart
Prove it's nonsense,

Hang on, its you nonsense peddlers that have been harping about

'' Russia Hacking Election ''
'' Russia interfering in Election ''
'' Trump in bed with Russia ''

Without a single shred of proof - you want me to prove there's no hacking or interference or collusion? easy.. ready... WHAM!

See that? Its easy as 123 to prove stupidity exists and anyone can throw around accusations without merit.

Want people to take your allegations seriously? stop with the

'' Unconfirmed source said .... ''
'' Multiple unnamed sources advised us.... ''
'' We have unconfirmed reports of.... ''

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 08:20 PM
link   
The Russian story was dying a well deserved death,

que WAPO story with coulda, woulda, loose assertions of maybe, might be, kinda connections based on, wait for it............unknown but known sources if ya know what I mean.

The "story" was flat out deadpan denied and called fabrication both by administration and Prince.

Guess WAPO turn to either put up or shut up.

Said as in old Wendy's commercial, "Where's the proof"

Or should Mr. Slim buy everyone twinkies instead.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Phoenix

Next up, WaPo publish an article that says an unnamed source says Trump is an alien from Sirius B hellbent on nuking Earth.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 08:28 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

Sigh... did you even read the article? It has to do with the F.B.I. denying the fact that Russia did not hack the voting machines directly and absolutely nothing to do with Russia hacking the D.N.C. and making Hillary look even worse than she already did. Undoubtedly losing her the election as more and more people moved to the never hillary crowd.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Phoenix

Of course they would deny it. Since when did we start believing government officials?

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 09:25 PM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

You don't know anything (or care anything) about what I think about Hillary Clinton; you're talking through your ... hat.

This news article has NOTHING to do with Clinton; I am sorry that you and some others are STILL so obsessed with the old lady in the pantsuit.

Thanks for your contribution.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 09:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

Good luck proving any of this BS. If there was anything to dig up, it would've already been found through the pre-election surveillance.

Good luck disproving any of it.

You're not even in the right time frame to discuss the matter.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 09:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

"My Russian connection" ???

I've only been back for a month, jeez.

I love it when folks speak for "the silent majority" at least in their own minds.

Your fantasies are your own trouble, but thanks for thinking of me when you're drinking coffee. Several of you seem to have a less than healthy obsession with my posts, and sadly, as with most I usually don't bother to read your posts because a) they're so predictiable and b) you're clueless ... this is probably the 2nd or third thread I've started ... and they're mostly news articles. Your posts are so brittle and fragile that you can't read one negative thing about Mr. Trump without ... this.

Thanks for joining the conversation. Too bad you don't have anything on topic to add.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Did some digging, can not vouch for the validity of the source as I've never heard of it.
Inside the power struggle within the Russian elite

While former president Boris Yeltsin was regarded as one who enabled Russia’s wealthy oligarchs to amass unsurpassed power, Putin has gained a reputation as the promoter of the “siloviki,” who have taken over at least a quarter of the state apparatus. Yet, it is not just the case that these “siloviki” – members of the law enforcement, security and military “power structures” - are gaining power at the expense of leaders within the political elite.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 09:48 PM
link   
lol.. its like the 50s all over again

russia is this big boogeyman that wants to destroy democracy

its pretty fun tho, seeing that propaganda still works in 2017

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 09:48 PM
link   
This is probably one of the scariest articles I've come across regarding this trash of an administration.

Erik Prince was essentially trying to get the green light to start a war with Iran. Thus, destabilizing the middle east further, killing thousands of people, and allow Prince to be the mercenaries of choice for this right wing Trump junta.

People like Erika Prince deals in death and is in his own way, worse than the military industrial complex that Eisenhower warned about. In all seriousness, Prince needs to be locked up. He would put a dollar over people's lives and is extremely dangerous for the world.

originally posted by: Gryphon66

The United Arab Emirates arranged a secret meeting in January between Blackwater founder Erik Prince and a Russian close to President Vladi­mir Putin as part of an apparent effort to establish a back-channel line of communication between Moscow and President-elect Donald Trump, according to U.S., European and Arab officials. The meeting took place around Jan. 11 — nine days before Trump’s inauguration — in the Seychelles islands in the Indian Ocean, officials said.

Though the full agenda remains unclear, the UAE agreed to broker the meeting in part to explore whether Russia could be persuaded to curtail its relationship with Iran, including in Syria, a Trump administration objective that would likely require major concessions to Moscow on U.S. sanctions.

More connections between Trump and the Russians, this time, with Erik Prince of Blackwater fame in the mix.

There are a lot of ties between Trump operatives, and this particular connection is also part of the FBI's ongoing investigation into possible collusion between the Trump Campaign and Russian government agents.

Prince was an avid supporter of Trump who gave $250,000 last year to support the GOP nominee’s campaign, records show. He has ties to people in Trump’s circle, including Stephen K. Bannon, now serving as the president’s chief strategist and senior counselor. Prince’s sister Betsy DeVos serves as education secretary in the Trump administration. And Prince was seen in the Trump transition offices in New York in December. U.S. officials said the FBI has been scrutinizing the Seychelles meeting as part of a broader probe of Russian interference in the 2016 U.S. election and alleged contacts between associates of Putin and Trump. The FBI declined to comment.

Who else was a part of the Trump transition team again? Oh yes, Devin Nunes, who just "happened" to be at a meeting with Mike Flynn and the Turkish Foreign Minister about this same time.

Interesting times we live in, no?

Source: Washington Post

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

I'm just saying... if you know anything about Prince ... you'll know that he's the closest thing we have to an actual Bond Villan. His ties to the "deep state" apparatus are legendary and decades-long. Let's assume he is helping/advising Trump.

That fact alone tells me that far from Trump being "at war" with the Deep State, he's at best, a new mouthpiece and at worst a sad patsy to bring on greater instability in the world (which would benefit whom?

Erik Prince.

TO me, this connection becoming public is probably the most significant happening thus far. Flynn, Stone, Manafort?

Those guys are cheese compared with Mr. Prince.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 09:50 PM
link   
a reply to: SeekingAlpha

Yes. Spot on.

See post directly above.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Yawwwwn! Oh hum, and more "yaawwwn!... What? This is some kind of "reality check" to you OP? I was there in AStan when the BW Corporation thought they clould drive "against the traffic" on post, ..The post commander (US. Army NG.) shut e'm down.. DEA guys/ninjas,..talked nothing but Sh*t about them too/also. Always wondered who they worked for. ... I always thought I knew. But now you've pricked my ears...

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 09:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: murphy22
Yawwwwn! Oh hum, and more "yaawwwn!... What? This is some kind of "reality check" to you OP? I was there in AStan when the BW Corporation thought they could drive "against the traffic" on post, ..The post commander (US. Army NG.) shut e'm down.. DEA guys/ninjas,..talked nothing but Sh*t about them too/also. Always wondered who they worked for. ... I always thought I knew. But now you've pricked my ears...

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 09:56 PM
link   

I'm familiar with the Prince and DeVos families. Been reading on Erik since I participated in this thread. Also it is worth mentioning that my post are only under the pretense that everything in your OP source is factual.

Yes, he has his hands deep into the affairs of other countries and for a profit. He has since moved on from Blackwater and found a more profitable venture than human lives. Resources.

I'm just not convinced that Prince is doing anything on Trumps behalf. However, the argument that DeVos gets a cabinet spot that she is clearly unqualified for raises huge flags.

Should you be right, then I would agree. This connection would blow apart the deep state opponent narrative. Big implications here and that can't be stressed enough.
edit on 3-4-2017 by JinMI because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 10:01 PM
link   
It is okay to be in a private army. ... Just as long, as you're not in it...that'd be "illegal" and "unconstitutional", if it didn't work for them...but as long, that you're on their payroll, it's totally legitimate and blessed.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 10:04 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Sorry JinMI ... I didn't finish my thought. I think you're right on target bringing the "new power structures" in Russia to th forefronts of our minds, and furthermore ...

If Prince is involved ... the stuff as they say has gotten real. He will have contacts in the true power centers of the Russian elite.

He's not a "savvvy businessman" or an "ex-general" ... he's the real deal.

I guess we'll have to wait and see. The ramifications are strong if this story turns out to be true at all.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 10:06 PM
link   
a reply to: murphy22

Anybody's ears should be "pricked" when Erik Prince allows himself to be exposed in the public spotlight.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join