It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blackwater Founder Held Secret Seychelles Meeting to Establish Trump-Putin Back Channel

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: digital01anarchy

a brother of someone trump appointed as heading education

Uh, yeah, that's who Erik Prince is. Erik Prince is a Mercer associate. He gave $100k to Robert Mercer's PAC and his mother gave $50k. It was in my map of The Swamp (that I really need to update). The Intercept reported:

Notorious Mercenary Erik Prince Is Advising Trump From the Shadows

Erik Prince, America’s most notorious mercenary, is lurking in the shadows of the incoming Trump administration. A former senior U.S. official who has advised the Trump transition told The Intercept that Prince has been advising the team on matters related to intelligence and defense, including weighing in on candidates for the Defense and State departments. The official asked not to be identified because of a transition policy prohibiting discussion of confidential deliberations.

In July, Prince told Trump’s senior adviser and white supremacist Steve Bannon, at the time head of Breitbart News, that the Trump administration should recreate a version of the Phoenix Program, the CIA assassination ring that operated during the Vietnam War, to fight ISIS. Such a program, Prince said, could kill or capture “the funders of Islamic terror and that would even be the wealthy radical Islamist billionaires funding it from the Middle East, and any of the other illicit activities they’re in.”

According to New York Times columnist Maureen Dowd, in December Prince attended the annual “Villains and Heroes” costume ball hosted by Mercer. Dowd wrote that Palantir founder Peter Thiel showed her “a picture on his phone of him posing with Erik Prince, who founded the private military company Blackwater, and Mr. Trump — who had no costume — but joke[d] that it was ‘N.S.F.I.’ (Not Safe for the Internet).”

Not even Trump is brazen enough to give Prince a public post in his administration. But Prince is operating in the shadows, where he has always been most at home.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 04:26 PM
link   
What next? Trump is an Alpha Centauri ET?

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

There's plenty of evidence. There's more evidence for this than for any illegal surveillance by the last administration, LOL.

The obsession with immediate unreasonable denial of anything seen as "anti-Trump" is getting laughable.

THis is a story about a well-known mercenary and power-broker acting as a Trump represenative connecting with Russian agents/operatives.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 04:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: allsee4eye
What next? Trump is an Alpha Centauri ET?

Pretty shallow and transparent absurdist argument.

Erik Prince is a known Trump supporter and operative. Nothing outlandish or alien about this ... and you guys are getting silly.

Let's focus on the topic, shall we?

+1 more 
posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Yep. Bingo.

I'm starting to be able to gauge how important a story is by how quickly and how desperate the disinformation folks attack it.

Telling. Thanks for the backup, Ante.

link   
Russia took over America. Every American is a Russian agent. Russia has the brainwave control device.

link   
a reply to: burntheships

Like President, like cult. Never let a Trump-related post go by without a Hillary Clinton deflection! If Clinton and her friends are dirty, that somehow means that Trump and his friends are clean!

That's some stellar logic there.

link   

originally posted by: allsee4eye
Russia took over America. Every American is a Russian agent. Russia has the brainwave control device.

Another string of off-topic garbage.

Get on topic.
edit on 3-4-2017 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Washington Post, lol.

Take a good hard look, heres the fruitcakes who cooked this article up:

pbs.twimg.com...

www.democracynow.org...

pbs.twimg.com...

edit on 3-4-2017 by tehdouglas because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 04:37 PM
link   

I don't think it's so much "our hands are clean" as it is "yea but your side is more dirty." For the most part, anyway. Obviously some folks genuinely believe in Saint Donald/Hillary/Barry/Ronnie.

Either way, still entertaining sometimes.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 04:38 PM
link   

"according to U.S., European and Arab officials"

Another aka "Aesop's Fables"

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Hahahahahahaha!

According to Hillary's bigget financial supporters - the Saudis!

Prince is not even a part of the Trump team whatsoever!

So desperate!

So pathetic!

edit on 3-4-2017 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

The Saudis are mad at Trump for stopping TOW shipments to jihadists. The Hama offensive failed big time. Thousands of jihadists litter the field.

link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Yep, unsourced reports do occasionally turn out to be fake.

Strangely enough, all the one's regarding connections between the Trump operatives and Russian agents have turned out to be true.

Sometimes, even fables are just chock full of truth, eh?

link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Operative?

HAHAHAHAHA!

Please provide any shred of evidence that Prince is a Trump "operative".

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: digital01anarchy

a brother of someone trump appointed as heading education

Uh, yeah, that's who Erik Prince is. Erik Prince is a Mercer associate. He gave $100k to Robert Mercer's PAC and his mother gave $50k. It was in my map of The Swamp (that I really need to update). The Intercept reported:

Notorious Mercenary Erik Prince Is Advising Trump From the Shadows

Erik Prince, America’s most notorious mercenary, is lurking in the shadows of the incoming Trump administration. A former senior U.S. official who has advised the Trump transition told The Intercept that Prince has been advising the team on matters related to intelligence and defense, including weighing in on candidates for the Defense and State departments. The official asked not to be identified because of a transition policy prohibiting discussion of confidential deliberations.

In July, Prince told Trump’s senior adviser and white supremacist Steve Bannon, at the time head of Breitbart News, that the Trump administration should recreate a version of the Phoenix Program, the CIA assassination ring that operated during the Vietnam War, to fight ISIS. Such a program, Prince said, could kill or capture “the funders of Islamic terror and that would even be the wealthy radical Islamist billionaires funding it from the Middle East, and any of the other illicit activities they’re in.”

According to New York Times columnist Maureen Dowd, in December Prince attended the annual “Villains and Heroes” costume ball hosted by Mercer. Dowd wrote that Palantir founder Peter Thiel showed her “a picture on his phone of him posing with Erik Prince, who founded the private military company Blackwater, and Mr. Trump — who had no costume — but joke[d] that it was ‘N.S.F.I.’ (Not Safe for the Internet).”

Not even Trump is brazen enough to give Prince a public post in his administration. But Prince is operating in the shadows, where he has always been most at home.

Oh nooooooooo trump knows someone from blackwater he must be connected at the hip and be spying for trump and conducting operations within the united states. Obviously if you know his background you must know his intentions and all his business meetings behind closed doors "sarcasm"

Ante if we paid attention to political donations hillary would be connected to every villain in every high terrorist populated country and if we followed the people who gave her money she has ties to terrorist, human organ sellers on the black market, boko harem, occultist like podesta, human traffickers, drug smuggler's, cartels, old nazis ect and please dont say this isn't about hillary because everyone addressed these issues with you when you wanted hillary to win only for you to turn around and act like a total hypocrite when it come to trump get real
edit on 3-4-2017 by digital01anarchy because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

See OP.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Because I happen to think that living in reality
is better than your alternate reality?

Look, I am not the biggest fan of Trump,
obviously found in my posts.

Trump is The President, a fact that so many
of the Hillary supporters still cant get over,
go on with your insanity, but I will still post
now and then facts that prove nearly all
of this "I see Russians" everywhere is simply
a neurosis of some kind.

Perhaps self inflicted, to obscure the facts.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 04:53 PM
link   
They had all day to come up with something to deflect from Rice the unmasker and this the best they can do.

So much winning.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

"according to U.S., European and Arab officials"

Really, who is inclined to believe "unamed Arab officials".

This at the same time ISIS is threatening to kill Trump,
yet WaPo thinks this is credible?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join