It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blackwater Founder Held Secret Seychelles Meeting to Establish Trump-Putin Back Channel

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 05:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: HunkaHunka

originally posted by: ColdWisdom
a reply to: Gryphon66

My point was that all of these threads you are making are going to look really silly when the truth comes out and Trump is exonerated.

And these threads of yours will look even more silly in 2020 when he gets reelected.

Resistance is futile.

Haha.. hardly...

It's funny ... they're openly fanatical and they don't even know it.

It would be hilarilous if it weren't so tragic.

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 06:17 AM
link   
You have shown your bias and lost my respect.

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

So today April 10th. 2017. In the global "news". We have Russia and The U.S.A. getting all "trash talking" with eachother over Syria. ..I'm not saying BW isn't a private army to keep an eye on. Just don't wonder into the weeds with thoughts of there "deep conections" ..you not being privy to their "work". Is what makes for "good advertisement" and helps in creating "ghost warriors". I've heard their cry for help more than ounce.. On coms. They're tools, to be used, just like any army. They don't know anything more than an average, ignorant. The people that hire them, don't let them know anymore than, which is useful. That organization will be grilled soon enough. They've just about, outlived useful. ... Different things comming down the pike.

<< 5  6  7   >>

join