It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blackwater Founder Held Secret Seychelles Meeting to Establish Trump-Putin Back Channel

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 10:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

I'm personally thinking, you have no clue. But I expected, nothing less....it's all good.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 10:26 PM
link   

I get it. His employees/and he are "untouchable", Trust me, I've seen his/these employees in "action" and..I'd be the first to admit,.. it's some bad ass paperwork.. Don't bad ass me. Unless you're in my backyard.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 10:28 PM
link   
a reply to: murphy22

Awesome, i'm sure you know better than i do ... for sure. You got anything on Princes Russian contacts?

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Yep! But I assure you, I'm not as educated as you. But I'm sure they'll/they'd bleed red, like anybody else... What's your beef? Never seen blood? How does anything "Russian" effect you? More than a Democrat/Communist/traitor "American"? (And Yes, I know, the only two C.O.T.U.S. definitions of a "traitor"..So please, don't "school" me. .. But give me whatever else, you got. I have a couple minutes....

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Don't down yourself, not a good way to keep ones attention.... Your value is worth more than you offered.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Hmmm.

Do you know anything about Prince's connections to Russia/Russian agents?

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 11:37 PM
link   
I have some insight to pass along, I met Eric Prince, I also worked for his father AT Prince, in Holland Michigan, Eric seemed like a nice enough person, this was in 95-97 time frame, was not a formal meeting was working out at the (prince owned) fitness center maybe 15 hours total in those 3 years. Character assassination is not a nice thing, could even be cause for libel but I'm not a lawyer. Maybe he overstated his abilities to the UAE, or not, but when I was around him he did not have a fleet of henchman, this was before his father died of a heart attack and his mother screwed 1200 prince employees, but I digress. I Know the DeVos's as well, nice folks, AMWAY was a scam in the 70's but clean up its act (some) in the 80's. These are my hometown folks, not that I take any pride in them then, or now, I moved to Texas a decade ago when Michigan Government started going insane, and the manufacturing dried up. Do I believe he may have been boasting, sure, do I believe it's true, not really?
edit on 3-4-2017 by thedigirati because: I hate auto correct on this tablet

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 11:40 PM
link   
a reply to: thedigirati

You were there the same years my Mother was. She has said good things about Prince. She only met him once and it was in casual passing. Prime reason I'm not accepting this story as complete fact.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 11:47 PM
link   

I know enough, to know,.. what I know... I honestly, don't need to know, anything else. Trust me, I do not need to explain myself... Not that I know it all. But I know enough..To know, And die for it.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Are you talking "Purple Rain" Prince. Or a real, in reality, Government official kind of "Prince"? Because you seem to not have at least an elementary grasp..just saying. I'm willing to help.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 02:31 AM
link   

Yeah sure Murph ... "When Doves Cry"

Thanks for your service.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 04:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: digital01anarchy
So if i get this article correct a brother of someone trump appointed as heading education in america met with an Iranian official to set up a russian connection backdoor. Ahahahahhahhahhhahahahhahahahhahhahahahhahhahahhahshhshahhs.
The spokesman said this story is a total fabrication lol not a no comment not that we are not taking questions at this time not my client is reviewing legal counsel but Its a total fabrication of the truth

Yeah...and the OP doesn't bother to mention that the Trump administration says whatever occurred was without their knowledge and he was in no way relation to the team.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 06:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: ColdWisdom

Thanks. Those are good questions, perhaps you should start a thread instead of desperately trying to derail this one!

Use the alert button if you have a problem with how people are responding to your thread. Crying just isn't nearly as effective as it used to be.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 06:20 AM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

Why is it that every time someone starts a thread about trump your have to chime in with BUT HILLARY...

Contribute to the existing conversation once in a while.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 06:34 AM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

No because it's just not about Clinton.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 06:35 AM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom

It's being addressed as information is revealed or discovered.

It's still not about Clinton.

But but but...

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 07:17 AM
link   
a reply to: SeekingAlpha

This is probably one of the scariest articles I've come across regarding this trash of an administration.

My reaction, too.

“Separating Russia from Iran was a common theme,” said a former intelligence official in the Obama administration who met with Trump transition officials. “It didn’t seem very well thought out. It seemed a little premature. They clearly had a very specific policy position, which I found odd given that they hadn’t even taken the reins and explored with experts in the U.S. government the pros and cons of that approach.”

The way this administration has started out reminds me of another govt fiasco, an administration bound to change a country to a free market, Libertarian showcase, and doing it with young, inexperienced, incompetent but politically connected staff: Paul Bremer's Provisional Coalition Administration in Iraq.

Funny how Donald "The Parrot" Trump echoed Prince's ideas re Islam's "existential threat":

Prince: "Do we agree with them on everything? No way. Russia is wrong on Ukraine, and Crimea. But working with them to defeat Islamic radicalism is something we should do."

Trump inaug speech: "We will reinforce old alliances and form new ones, and unite the civilized world against radical Islamic terrorism, which we will eradicate completely from the face of the earth."

Funny how The Parrot and his Prince also feel the same way about taking the Iraqi oil: "Prince literally backs theft of Iraqi oil. He believes Trump’s idea to take Iraq’s oil as repayment for deposing Saddam Hussein "is not a bad one".

We were warned in January about Prince and Trump

President Donald "Yuri The Puppet" Trump.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 07:52 AM
link   
a reply to: WeAreAWAKE

Yeah, because we should believe everything the Trump Administration says at this point.

Come on.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 07:52 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Neither is whining about crying.

Anything on topic?

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 07:58 AM
link   
a reply to: desert

Oh, come on now Desert ... there's no connection, the White House said there wasn't!

I'll say it again, the fact that Erik Prince is moving openly again is a Bad Thing™.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join