It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Miss ATS

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Benevolent Heretic

BH, your words are deeply moving and inspiring.

I wish you all the best. I think it is better not trying to understand politics anyway as they make no sense.

Keep recovering and enjoying life, you are a beautiful soul!

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 01:17 PM
link   
We miss you BH. I miss you - more than I can express.

You have improved so much already - keep at it!

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 01:28 PM
link   
So Glad to see you posting.

I have no doubt, that be it 6 more months, or even a few years, you will be back arguing politics like the champ you are.

Personally, you've been a wonderful inspiration. You don't seem to know what "quit" is.

Thank you so much for keeping us up to date on your progress. I hope you realize how much we are all cheering for you!

link   
BH...you sound like you have improved remarkably.
Come back full-time soon.

We Righties miss hearing from a Leftist whom actually knows what they're talking about here on ATS.

link   
BH, so happy to see you Honey! I have been thinking about you and wondering how you were doing. You have come a long way and I feel confident that you will continue to move forward . We are still here for you Sweetheart cheering you on. Politics change so quickly, there is so much that happens from day to day. I'd stick with the animals and more peaceful subjects. If you want to talk about other things, just bring them up in here and folks may be able to summarize the subject for you so it is easier for you to understand.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 01:31 PM
link   

I really miss you. It is still very early in your recovery.

Keeping you both in my thoughts.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 01:36 PM
link   
I forgot to leave a hug.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Hey BH, it's great to read one of your threads again.

I'm happy to hear there has been some improvement recently, but sad that you are not back full-time here as your input is always welcome.

I really hope at some stage you are in a position to be sharing your 2 cents worth on a more regular basis, but if you can't, please keep posting when you can.

You have lots of friends here.

Take care.

Cobaltic

edit on 3/4/17 by Cobaltic1978 because: Typo

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Hey, you! I'm glad that you're well enough to stop in and say hi. We miss you, too.

Keep on with the puzzles and brain games. I read that they actually help.

Keep on getting better. Stop in now and again to say hi. We'll keep the lights on and your favorite chair handy.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Miss you too BH.

Take care of yourself and keep getting better!

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 04:39 PM
link   
BH wonderful to hear that you are better and able to do some things. We all love you and pray for you. Keep fighting kiddo you're gonna be fine. Time heals all wounds. It may have taken you some time to post, but you did it. You are so much better than in October. You can do it lady we are all with you and miss you.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Sorry to hear of your condition !
My Dad had a stroke a few years ago, so I do know how hard it is for all involved.

It is great that you typed all that ( or had someone help you ) it must feel good to get those words out on ATS !

You sound like a very positive person that sees her glass as half full, keep that attitude - as positive thoughts can only aid in your recovery.

With medical knowhow only growing by the day, a full recovery is more likely today than ever before ...

Great to see you back and I look forward to hearing more as you move forward on your journey.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Hi BH,
it' s good to hear from you...hope you make a great recovery and we understand recovering from a stroke takes time. Don't get too worked up about issues...keep it simple, one day at a time

Speedy recovery and best of health to you!
edit on 3-4-2017 by TheConstruKctionofLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 06:13 PM
link   

You're always with us BH. No matter what. You are in every call of "BS!" or appeal to fact. Stay strong. We'll be here. Just take care of you.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 06:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
BH...you sound like you have improved remarkably.
Come back full-time soon.

We Righties miss hearing from a Leftist whom actually knows what they're talking about here on ATS.

No doubt... and one that isnt a hysteric or flailing around like a wounded duck. Ive had a few heated interactions with and on the periphery of ( lurking and learning) contact with BH and always came away thinking .. hey, this is a friend I could see myself arguing SOMETHING over the table at a dinner party with! One that doesnt even involve death threats , throwing of food, or lighter fluid and fireplace match scenarios.... LOL! Several yrs ago it was the Obama BC thing that I first saw BH in action.. and learned to respect her. Ive grown in my understanding of things over time.. and would love to speak again. Hey, even old dogs can learn new tricks! LOL!

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 06:35 PM
link   

My dear woman, you write very coherently and with passion. I don't know what you feel that you have lost, but you certainly are on par with many of us that express ourselves on ATS about this or that. You needn't feel ashamed or unworthy. Good luck with your illness.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 06:35 PM
link   

It’s wonderful that you are making such steady progress. You are very much missed, especially in the Pets Forum.
How are your dogs? I’m a Miniature Dachshund girl myself, but your German Shepherds are a noble and beautiful breed!

You have many fans and friends rooting for you. Come back as often as you can. This place needs your voice.
Blessings and Health!

Missie

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 06:42 PM
link   

This was very sweet, BH. I am rooting for you on your journey!

Also, I did not know a tiger's roar can be heard over a mile! Don't doubt for a moment that you don't have wisdom to share and people who will appreciate it here!

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 07:20 PM
link   

ATS is only as good as it's posters, when the most prolific posters stop for whatever reason, ATS is less than it used to be.
We seem to be losing oldbies. And the newbies aren't really picking up the slack left behind. Thanks for checking in.
edit on 3-4-2017 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Your appearance here has officially made my day! Keep up the good work, walking an hour every day and exercising your brain. You amaze me!

When necessary, don't forget to be gentle with yourself, eat a treat, take a rest.

Blessings to you, and thank you for the update

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join