It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mike Flynn Offers to Testify in Exchange for Immunity - The Wall Street Journal

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManufacturedDissent

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: ManufacturedDissent

LOL ... and "team pizza" is totally objective and free of any prejudice or partisanship?

Thanks for a good belly laugh this morning!

Laughs at the incredible mountain of circumstantial evidence about child/organ trafficking and corruption within the government and expects to be taken seriously.

Again, if you step back and objectively look at the evidence there shold be investigations.

You realize you just proved yourself wrong in these two sentences right? Circumstantial evidence proves nothing in a court of law. GREAT confirmation bias fodder for partisans though. So basically you just contradicted yourself and then proved your partisanship. All in one go.
edit on 31-3-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Are you kidding. I'm still smiling. I even showed it to somebody else. Made up a little dance and everything. That was great.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 11:42 AM
link   

THIS....

Ok...I actually watch the public hearings..

What was weird to me.....Something Comey said in the hearing when asked how Russia Compromises people...

Or ...

“Romance could be a feature,” Comey said. “Somebody dating someone [creates] a close relationship, and the U.S. government person thinks that they’re in love with this person and vice versa, and the other person is actually an agent of a foreign power.

“That’s a classic example,” he said.

www.npr.org...

It seemed a strange thing to interject at the time..

NOW see this breaking news...

Flynn’s erratic conduct had troubled US intelligence officials for some time, multiple sources have told the Guardian.

One concern involved an encounter with a Russian-British graduate student, Svetlana Lokhova, whom Flynn met on a trip to Cambridge in February 2014.

At the time, Flynn was one of the top US spies and the director of the Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA),

Flynn and Lokhova were introduced to each other at the end of a dinner attended by 20 guests who included Sir Richard Dearlove – the former head of MI6 – and Prof Christopher Andrew, the official MI5 historian.

Flynn says the meeting with Lokhova was “incidental” and lasted just 20 minutes. However, Andrew has said Flynn invited Lokhova to accompany him on his next official visit to Moscow to help with simultaneous translation.

Though there is no suggestion of impropriety, Flynn would have been expected to “self report” any conversation with an unknown person, especially with links to an “adversary” country, such as Russia.

Flynn did not disclose his conversation with Lokhova, the Wall Street Journal reported.

Multiple sources, who spoke on the condition of anonymity, said the CIA and FBI were discussing this episode, along with many others, as they assessed Flynn’s suitability to serve as national security adviser.

The Cambridge meeting was part of a wider pattern of “maverick” behaviour which included repeated contacts with Russia, the sources said.

www.theguardian.com...

None of it is conclusive...and it might be nothing...But it might be something..

edit on 31-3-2017 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 11:42 AM
link   

I don't expect much of anything, except for partisans and fringe theorists to be consisent in their denial of reality/claims to special knowledge.

Actually, child and adult trafficking is not humorous at all to me. I'm on record here in numerous posts pointing out the nationwide real efforts of LEOs to work against this scourge, as opposed to folks like you who want to muddle the situation with fringe theories that have zero basis in evidence.

Absolutely, there is an international problem with human trafficking that is being attacked by cogent, reasonable law enforcement. This mindless dribble about pizza is nothing more than routine hysteria.

That said, please return to the topic which is the reports that Mike Flynn has asked for immunity in exchange for testimony. Thanks.
edit on 31-3-2017 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

Every time a layer is peeled back 5 more questions pop out that are even more concerning than the last ones.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

You should study someplace other than Breitbart/ trump university.

That's all wrong.
Totally debunked bull.

🎶 sorry...

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Nize catch.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

You aren't fooling anyone with your claims to be non-partisan. The fact that you still think there is anything to Pizzagate proves your partisanship.

Even though I believe this is a problem on both sides of the aisle?

What's Podesta mean by playing dominoes better on pizza or pasta?

What's Tony Podesta have all over his walls he claims is art?

I could keep going but if you can answer those to with an answer that debunks it, I would listen.

As it stands, pasta and pizza are code words used by many child predators to mask there sick preferences. Occams razor, I don't care for using that term because it's over played but I think it applies here.

I've exceeded my time on ATS today though so I'll bow out on that note.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: chaeone86
a reply to: Woodcarver

Innocent people don't ask for immunity.

Especially not high functioning government officials. He's not some teenager try to get out of a petty drug crime by snitching on the classmate who sold to him.

There's no proof yet.
No proof Flynn is actually doing this.

He was turfed, though, and that counts for something, doesn't it?

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

It glows in the dark. It's shiny. Dangle it on a string.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManufacturedDissent
Even though I believe this is a problem on both sides of the aisle?

Yes. Pizzagate is a partisan created manufactured scandal from the Right.

What's Podesta mean by playing dominoes better on pizza or pasta?

Who cares? Why does it matter?

What's Tony Podesta have all over his walls he claims is art?

Who cares? Why does it matter?

As it stands, pasta and pizza are code words used by many child predators to mask there sick preferences. Occams razor, I don't care for using that term because it's over played but I think it applies here.

Lol. That isn't legally valid proof. This is all confirmation bias.
edit on 31-3-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Nothing but political crap with Dems and reps because Russia and the U.S.,dare I say spy on each other and interfere with elections.Now if Russia and NATO get into a major war then it will become major major dangerous.Nothing new about this kind of stuff.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillo

Everything.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Wouldn't the rather unique circumstance of Mr. Flynn actively working as an undisclosed agent of a foreign power WHILE RECEIVING Classified security briefings be tantamount to treason?

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

That's probably why he suddenly decided that he needed immunity. If that is the case, the testimony he is willing to spill in return for this better be damn GOOD since letting people off from treason isn't something we do lightly in this country.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 11:53 AM
link   

And that's not even done yet.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

And that's not even done yet.

True, but Trump did his part on that. He doesn't need to do much else there. It's in the Senate's court now. Though it really says something when the only things you are accomplishing are quick sign it and forget it stuff. All the policy positions that require actual effort to pull off are all in spectacular failure mode right now.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 11:57 AM
link   

I think you're wrong here. They believe it. Lock stock and barrel.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: luthier
a reply to: RickinVa

If he is part of a C.I. program this is being used for a reason. They do not have to tell the media the truth and he would have zero rights if he was found in the treason area.

He has been gone for weeks. Could have already spilled his info.

Again best case scenario it's a bipartisan takedown from president to congress. We get early elections both sides.

Whether you like it or not we need liberals and conservatives to have meaningful productive debate for the cohesive whole. The demoplicans have ruined us.

"Again best case scenario it's a bipartisan takedown from president to congress. We get early elections both sides."

Not how it works....impeach Trump and all you get is President Pence and VP Paul Ryan.

I do not care for Ryan and certainly would hate to see him move up to the VP position.

edit on R592017-03-31T11:59:19-05:00k593Vam by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Wouldn't the rather unique circumstance of Mr. Flynn actively working as an undisclosed agent of a foreign power WHILE RECEIVING Classified security briefings be tantamount to treason?

So when Pres. Obama arrested the sleeper Russian agent cell in the US a few years back? With the good looking Red Head? The folks that had assumed names of dead people and embedded themselves into American life?

They were not charged with Treason...which surprisingly is a difficult charge to make stick...

They were all charged with "Failure to Register as a Foreign Agent"..

And in trade for some undisclosed (I think) US spies...Pres. Obama put them all on a plane to Russia.

Point being..."Failure to Register as A Foreign Agent" is the most common espionage charge issued against spies..Other stuff can be stacked on from there.

THAT is why Flynn suddenly filed (Retro-Actively) to declare himself an agent of Turkey a month ago...covering the second half of last year...Yes..While he was an official on the transition team and yes, while he was receiving classified briefings...and yes...none of it was disclosed on his applications for security clearance..

Whether someone can "retro-actively" declare themselves an agent of a foreign government to pre-empt charges?

Don't know..but Flynn's lawyer is hoping it buys them wiggle room if it goes to court....or they are hoping to head off the first most obvious charge.

new topics

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join