It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NBC News: Hillary Clinton ‘Covered Up’ Pedophile Ring At State Department

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 12:55 PM
link   

This is NOT the Mud Pit!!!

All rules for polite political debate will be enforced. Quit bickering.
Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)
Go After the Ball, Not the Player!

You are responsible for your own posts.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

There's no statute of limitations on murder.

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Need more?

Yes please. You realize how prevalent human trafficking is among the borders and probably has no relation to elite pedo rings?

You have to realize that human trafficking and child prostituion also exist OUTSIDE of the elite circles. They are not all related. Of course Obama would go after these local cases. You think he's going to investigate his comrades?

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

Shouldn't the facts that you have to go to TABLOIDS from 2013 for your links be telling you something?

edit on 28-3-2017 by Gryphon66 because: Edited

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

Human trafficking exists. Child sexual abuse exists.

None is better or worse than any other. It's all disgusting.

Your interest seems entirely political, as I've pointed out.

Mine isn't.

I'm glad to see Mr. Trump getting on board with the activities that hundreds of LEOS have been working on for years.

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

There's no statute of limitations on murder.

Nope, there's not.

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 01:01 PM
link   

No, not if they were not involved, that's flippancy.

The figurehead is usually the driving force, the organising power behind the scandal and ultimately the one who hopefully makes the loudest and most sickening thud when they're finally, most deservedly brought down.

That figurehead..mate.

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 01:09 PM
link   

The thread is clearly about elite pedo rings, not local cases that we already know about but you keep citing the same sources as if it adds some type of veracity to your argument.

If anyone would know about elite pedo rings, I would bet Mr Trump knows. Hopefully he actually goes after them.

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 01:11 PM
link   
More reports from major news outlets.

Damage Control: Clinton Loyalists Involved in State Dept Coverup
www.washingtontimes.com...

www.telegraph.co.uk...

www.cbsnews.com...

www.cnn.com...

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 01:11 PM
link   
More reports from major news outlets.

www.foxnews.com...

Whistle blower bullied and threatened
foreignpolicy.com...

edit on 28-3-2017 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

YES!

Folks. We are starting to win this war on these filthy pedophiles! Real life is setting in. MSM is caving!!! KEEP IT UP.

The more we talk, the more children we can rescue and help. My heart breaks for these kids.

Together, as online communities we can highlight these sick #s and educate the globe on these dark, hidden corners of the world.

DON'T STOP!

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 01:22 PM
link   
How are those I'm With HER, bumperstickers looking these days?

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 01:26 PM
link   
This is from 2013. Where is the follow up by local law? People, places, times, witnesses, names, what more they need?

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom>>>> Jones is being crucified for retracting his statements concerning James Alefantis and Pizzagate. This right after Alefantis' partner and Clinton close friend David Brock apparently suffered a heart attack just like Andrew Breitbart did. So... either they put the fear of God into Jones and told him to back off considering this whole investigation is about to go thermonuclear, or Jones has been a shill all along and they've decided they can't take this lightly any more. Or.... maybe Trump told Jones to play along and apologize to keep them off balance while he readies an all out assault against them and the Clintons. I said before, if Trump can get convictions and expose these creatures for what they are, he'll have the presidency as long as he wants it. He'll be 90 and into his 5th term if he wants to stay.

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 01:28 PM
link   
I always thought the pro Hillary bumper stickers were " I'm Withered" meaning Hillary was, you know, withered.

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Mictain

who you mean the woman who dropped the suit herself just six months after it was thrown out the first time.
she couldn't get a out of court settlement, so she made pretend she got death threats and was afraid to go forward.

whose lawyer just happens to be the daughter of the lawyer of the four women that said trump assaulted them Gloria Allred.
everyone knows how that woman operates. which by the way they have never filled a case.

it was all a ruse to cast shame and doubt on trump that failed.

i wonder if Gloria Allred, and her daughter Lisa Bloom need a jar or two of,

seeing how they failed to stop trump from being elected and didn't get a payday.
edit on 28-3-2017 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 02:12 PM
link   

settled years ago in 2013.

settled by Psaki.

Check.

Because Psaki is all you got that it was settled.

If that's enough for you...there's no point in furthering the debate.

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: MarioOnTheFly

That wasn't my claim and you know that which is why you cut my quote down to two words.

Tell us, if there was anything to this back in 2013, why didn't Senator Cruz do anything with it?

Sometimes absence of evidence IS evidence of absence ... precisely in the case in which there was NOTHING to the allegations which were investigated .

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: MysterX

You're still misusing the word figurehead. It means one who represents something else but really has no power or effect.

Do you have any evidence that Clinton acted to cover anything up back in the day regarding this "topic" or not?
edit on 28-3-2017 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

Still from 2013

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join