It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NBC News: Hillary Clinton ‘Covered Up’ Pedophile Ring At State Department

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

Clinton wasn't "smack dab in the middle" of anything to anyone that isn't an obsessive.

She was Secretary of State when this allgedly happened.

That's ALL you have.

Care to address that your wild theory means that Ted Cruz is in on the COVER-UP as well???

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 12:19 PM
link   
This is a photo taken early this morning of my Boss holding up the Executive Order authorizing a UUUUGE Federal Investigation into child trafficking .

Buck

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Well guess what, everyone who hated her is in power now and nothing...crickets. That should be all the proof you need that nothing was there. Your argument of "they are all in on it" is not proof of anything other than delusions of the delusional.

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: flatbush71

And? What does that have to do with the NBC investigation which had nothing to do with a pedophile ring?

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Which you earlier denied.
So will you retract your stated disinformation then?

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: flatbush71

Wow ... you mean President Trump is finally on board with investigations, stings and massive arrests that have been on-going for over a decade at the Federal, State and local levels?

Reuters -Nearly 500 arrested in California human trafficking raids

The crackdown was carried out to coincide with the end of Human Trafficking Awareness Month in January, which former President Barack Obama proclaimed in 2014.

More cases of human trafficking were reported in California than in any other U.S. state last year, according to data from the National Human Trafficking Resource Center's hotline.

Some 5,500 cases of sex trafficking were reported to the center's hotline nationwide last year, according to its website.

Need more?

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn
I don't think anyone should be surprised by this.

Clinton is the living embodiment of every corrupt scumbag politician stereotype there is.

A disgusting excuse for a human being. The words don't exist to express how much I loath her.

What's even more disgusting and disturbing than this 'no surprises for the attentive story', is that what...45% of the American voting Public actually voted for the criminal Clinton!

I mean, it's not like these stories weren't out there for all to see, including those idiots who wailed and actually went to the streets to publicly weep because she didn't win the presidency (shudder...)

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

Which you earlier denied.
So will you retract your stated disinformation then?

Now you're just BLATANTLY lying.

I've never denied that Hillary Clinton was Secretary of State.

What I said clearly was that there was nothing implying that she was part of a "cover-up" then or now.

Now, about Ted Cruz ... is he in on it too?

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 12:27 PM
link   
The State Department and several other Federal Agencies as well as 26 State CPS Agencies are part of this Investigation.
For the life of me, I can not understand how uninformed many of you people really are.

Buck

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: flatbush71
The State Department and several other Federal Agencies as well as 26 State CPS Agencies are part of this Investigation.
For the life of me, I can not understand how uninformed many of you people really are.

Buck

Uniformed?

You didn't know that the Feds, State police, Sheriffs, etc. across the Country have been battling this garbage for years?

You didn't know that President Obama gave special recognition to these efforts in 2014?

Wow, I guess some folks ARE uninformed.

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

Fair enough, and I can understand why you may have responded differently than you otherwise would have because you believed that I was responding directly to you.

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: MysterX

Pssst.

You missed the tip-off above ... it's not SUPPOSED to be just about Clinton.

Shhhh.

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships
Revealed: State Department employed 'TWO THOUSAND agents with criminal records or checkered backgrounds' Revelations made in memo to State Deputy Inspector General Harold Geisel The 2012 memo was written by a team leader in the IG’s Office The person asserts that the hiring process is flawed Previous memo revealed State Department called off investigation into U.S. Ambassador to Belgium Howard Gutman that alleged he courted prostitutes

You just can't seem to get a date on your links can you?

Article from JUNE 13, 2013

Again ... beyond sensational headlines ... your "whistleblower" took this directly to Senator Ted Cruz.

Are you claiming that Ted Cruz is in on the coverup as well?

edit on 28-3-2017 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 12:36 PM
link   

This was widely publicized at the time in 2013.

CBS

“We take allegations of misconduct seriously and we investigate thoroughly,” said State Department spokesperson Jen Psaki. “The notion that we would not vigorously pursue criminal misconduct in a case, in any case is preposterous … Ambassadors would be no exception.” A spokesperson for Hillary Clinton told CNN, “We learned of it from the media and don’t know anything beyond what’s been reported,” and said the former secretary of State had no knowledge of the investigations.

Of course it was, not only that around the same time an Israeli Ambassador with Mossad connections to Britain was nabbed soliciting child sex slaves, but if you look at the link you'd think that the report was pre 2001 with the 'back in the day nonsense' and 2001 was when good reporting did go to pot for a long time since.
Now Trump has the gall to sit in on this panel about paedophilia and the like, and God knows what he's been up to that we don't yet know.

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Let's look at the last couple of paragraphs from the June 13, 2013 bit from the tabloid Daily Mail, shall we?

State Department spokeswoman Jen Psaki pushed back against the allegations in the memo during a press briefing on Monday. The 'notion that we would not vigorously pursue criminal misconduct in a case, any case, is preposterous,' she said. 'We take allegations of misconduct seriously and we investigate thoroughly. All cases mentioned in the CBS report were thoroughly investigated or under investigation.'

Psaki added that the State Department has responded specifically to the Inspector General's claims that its investigations are being influenced. 'The department has responded to the recommendations in the [Inspector General's] report,' she added.'Diplomatic Security has taken the further step of requesting additional review by outside experience law enforcement officers on top of the [Inspector General's] inspection so that officers with law enforcement experience can make expert assessments about our current procedures.'

Guess those investigations found nothing.

May want to check with Ted on this one.

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

The only allegations against President Trump and any relationships with underage children have been discounted thus far.

I don't think it's fair to try to implicate him in such without more information ... but your point is well taken that the latest event, declaring a nation-wide investigation seems to be another episode of his trying to take credit for the hard work of LEOs across the country over the last decade and a half.

But, if his "proclamation" brings more resources to the fight? Good for President Trump!
edit on 28-3-2017 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Pssst.

Shhhh.

Every scandal needs a figurehead mate.

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 12:50 PM
link   
State Department Coverup - Prostitution - Sex with Minor Children

Any mention of the cases was removed from an IG report ...

“It’s a coverup,” declared Cary Schulman, a lawyer representing the whistleblower, former State Department IG senior investigator Aurelia Fedenisn.“The whole agency is impaired.

“Undue influence . . . is coming from political appointees. It’s coming from above the criminal- investigation unit,” added Schulman, whose client provided the document with the revelations.

" * A DS agent was called off a case against US Ambassador to Belgium Howard Gutman over claims that he solicited prostitutes, including minors.

“The agent began his investigation and had determined that the ambassador routinely ditched his protective security detail in order to solicit sexual favors from both prostitutes and minor children,”

Covered up by those on the "Seventh Floor" at The State Department

The draft report, marked “Sensitive But Unclassified,” cites several examples of undue influence “from the top floor of the department, raising serious concerns about the quality and integrity” of investigations.

That statement was removed from the final report issued March 15.

The final report also removed mention of “an ambassador accused of pedophilia and another such senior official had [Diplomatic Security] stop an investigation of an ambassador designate.”

“Hindering such cases can result in counterintelligence vulnerabilities and can allow exploitive criminals to continue their activities,” said the draft report.

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysterX

Pssst.

Shhhh.

Every scandal needs a figurehead mate.

Whether they were involved or not?

Awesome admission, "mate."

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join