It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NBC News: Hillary Clinton ‘Covered Up’ Pedophile Ring At State Department

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Tell us, if there was anything to this back in 2013, why didn't Senator Cruz do anything with it?

How the hell do I know...could be a number of things. Maybe he's a pedo too...maybe one of his rich friends might get trampled if investigated. Maybe he knew it went all the way to the top and was afraid to do anything about it.

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

Still more from 2013 ...

link   
a reply to: burntheships

Why are you recycling old headlines? Surely you have the ability to find the outcomes considering almost 4 years has gone by??

It's more than safe to assume nothing came of this. Ted Cruz ran for President and didn't bring this up..

link   
this thread is an obvious distraction that REEKS of desperation.

desperately clinging to made up scandals that happened four years ago. don't have anyone else to go after, so Hillary is still your mark. sad.

using child molestation, shameful and embarrassing for ats, imo.

nvm.

edit on 28-3-2017 by knoxie because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

No the OP is not about elite pedo rings ... it's about an alleged coverup from 2013 which still hasn't been proven.

You and a few others want to gather EVERYTHING into your fringe theory ... but it just doesn't fit.

Why would Trump know abou pedo rings? None of those allegations against him have been proven!
edit on 28-3-2017 by Gryphon66 because: (no reason given)

link   

That wasn't my claim and you know that which is why you cut my quote down to two words.

what do you mean ? You said it was settled.

And that came from the mouth of Psaki. She was appalled for suggesting they wouldnt investigate vigorously. Obviously...they found nothing, no ?

link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: smurfy

The only allegations against President Trump and any relationships with underage children have been discounted thus far.

Well I have to respect your stance if you mean that Trump hasn't been charged with anything as yet, but I do think 'discounted' is not quite there, the Trump-Epstein suit was dropped by the person making the allegations, after a length of time.
I also have issue with Trump who is a prolific liar, who regularly incites political violence , rampant xenophobe, racist, misogynist and birther, and would be land grabber, and if you go by the audio tape, makes a habit of assaulting women, or if as he says, he just made that up, is a serial braggart...which he is anyway.
So is this a person who is fit to sit on any panel on just about anything never mind, anything as delicate a subject this is? it's impossible to trust the man.
In any case, the buck doesn't stop at the White house door, this Paedophile thing is international wide, to Britain and eleswhere, even this small part of Britain I live in, and it's all been hushed up bar a few being sacrificed to hide the extent of it all.

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: MarioOnTheFly

Sure sure ...

Maybe

Maybe

Maybe

And maybe the most reasonable answer is that some are manic to fold anything and everything into the rehashed Satanic Panic. ...

But you're right. I have no need to debate with someone that is guessing about the argument.

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 02:35 PM
link   

But you're right. I have no need to debate with someone that is guessing about the argument.

guessing about a persons intentions or frame of mind or circumstance....hmm.

Damn right I'm guessing pal. I wouldnt dare to presume to know.

I guess that's the difference between us.

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: MarioOnTheFly

Thanks for the admission. We're done.

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 02:40 PM
link   

And maybe the most reasonable answer is that some are manic to fold anything and everything into the rehashed Satanic Panic. ...

Interesting!

I wonder if back in the 80's, to fuel their paranoia, they had the heads of a side of the Two Party system all into "Spirit Cooking", and politicians and pop icons involved with ceremonies that include bizarro stuff like mock dead bodies floating in tubs of blood.

edit on 28-3-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

A long standing tenant of the left's view on the world is to allow this in our society. It has been around the corner ready to break into the open palate of society's tolerance right behind some of their more or less victories. There is no surprise, there is no condemnation, and, for the left that never had any, there is no hope for shame.

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: knoxie

this thread is an obvious distraction that REEKS of desperation.

desperately clinging to made up scandals that happened four years ago. don't have anyone else to go after, so Hillary is still your mark. sad.

using child molestation, shameful and embarrassing for ats, imo.

Things are not looking good for the new administration. I guess people with a lot to lose need to try and make other people feel bad so they can feel better? :-)

The FBI’s widening investigation into Russian subversion is now looking into continuing threats against a Washington, D.C. pizza shop targeted by right-wing conspiracy mongers.

According to McClatchy News, the FBI’s Russian-influence probe agents are exploring whether far-right news operations, including the pro-Donald Trump sites Breitbart News and Infowars, “took any actions to assist Russia’s operatives.” Trump’s ousted national security adviser Michael Flynn and his son, a member of the Trump transition team, were among those who boosted the so-called “PizzaGate” pedophile conspiracy theory.

If people didn't actually believe in this sort of thing, The FBI wouldn't have to waste their time and resources. But then - if people didn't believe in this sort of thing we also wouldn't have us a president Trump

Stay in school kids

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 03:12 PM
link   

No one touches Mr. Trump's penis without a glove. - Katie Johnson

a reply to: ColdWisdom

It's pretty laughable, actually.

Sorry, I still don't find it funny or laughable.

Shaking hands is ‘barbaric’: Donald Trump, the germaphobe in chief

Trump quotes:

“I’m also very much of a germaphobe, by the way, believe me.”

The New Yorker once estimated that a president pumps about 65,000 hands over the course of a year. Trump, for his part, has called shaking hands a “barbaric” practice, fearing the flu and “all sorts of things.”

As for Trump’s self-avowed germaphobia, he reportedly will not press a ground-floor elevator button on the principle it is the most frequently touched.

And in his third book, 1997’s “Art of the Comeback,” Trump elaborated on handshakes: “One of the curses of American society is the simple act of shaking hands, and the more successful and famous one becomes the worse this terrible custom seems to get,” he wrote.

“I happen to be a clean hands freak. I feel much better after I thoroughly wash my hands, which I do as much as possible.”

Does that part of her testimony (if true), make more sense now?

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 03:18 PM
link   
This proves how badly corrupt the politicians and media really are.The journalist do not hold our politicians feet to the fire.Way way out of control and wreckless mainly in the MSM.It is like their souls are sick with non-stop greed and wars.Non-stop repeating the same crap over and over every night.They pretend like this is no big deal,bizarre.
When conspiracy websites and Alex Jones start to make more sense and tell more truth then you know it is bad.
edit on 28-3-2017 by Jobeycool because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 03:39 PM
link   

To the O.P. When any big business contracts, and downgrades or lays off people, then all kinds of nasty stuff emerges. A lot of these guys are promised fat salaries by those crooks running things. But enter a new CEO, who whacks their food chain, and the losers tend to rat out their former protectors. Pres. Trump really shook the rice bowls at the State Dept. a little while back, and lookie what's shaking out of those trees??

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Well, since information on the "Satanic Panic" of the 1980s and 90s (and all the innocent lives that were destroyed by asinine, baseless FANTASIES about ritual child abuse is easily discovered on the internet, your feigned ignorance tells me that you'd rather make snide innuendo than deal with the facts.

I can't really say that I'm surprised by that.
edit on 28-3-2017 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: moyeti

A long standing tenant of the left's view on the world is to allow this in our society. It has been around the corner ready to break into the open palate of society's tolerance right behind some of their more or less victories. There is no surprise, there is no condemnation, and, for the left that never had any, there is no hope for shame.

Yes, the left's politics are and have been long in favor of taking care of women and children's health and welfare, while those on the right opine that perhaps child labor wasn't such a bad thing and can't seem to keep themselves from diddling kids in overwhelming numbers.

But, sure ... it's a problem on "the left" ...

You're simply being dishonest, about "the left" and about those of us responding in the thread about not condemning child abuse, human trafficking, etc. Why would you have to represent falsehoods to make your point?

What is disgusting is that so many of you would try to bend child sexual abuse into your warped theories about the Democrats!

There is no excuse for that.

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 04:08 PM
link   

a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Well, since information on the "Satanic Panic" of the 1980s and 90s (and all the innocent lives that were destroyed by asinine, baseless FANTASIES about ritual child abuse is easily discovered on the internet, your feigned ignorance tells me that you'd rather make snide innuendo than deal with the facts.

I can't really say that I'm surprised by that.

hey gryph.....I did a little research on the OP's link....and that site gets it's news from a website called the "peoples voice"...on the peoples voice, there is one name used for any actual story writer, I get 404'd trying to find any type of address, publisher name, phone number, any ID what-so-ever, for any human contact. to me, this is a BS site

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Jobeycool

Excellent point. People seem to be offended that I'm rehashing old news and that there's no evidence to indict Hillary Clinton. First of all, this "old" news story was brought up today by a few right wing news outlets and I felt compelled to share it with everyone. Why? Because many people feel the same way as I do. We don't trust big Government and the fools that run it....both Republicans and Democrats. IMO, back door deals are done all the time. It's about greed, power and hiding the "truth" to avoid both embarrassment and prosecution. How do we know who's telling the truth in Washington these days? The sad fact is we don't. I'm sure there are reporters and investigative journalists trying hard to weed through all the bull# and get to the facts. These people probably are in great danger. Look what happens in Russia....they're either killed or stuffed into a jail cell for years and years. The fact is, that many people, INCLUDING MYSELF, feel that Hillary Clinton is GUILTY of many devious acts. People elected to high positions in government BRIBE and THREATEN people to avoid letting the truth out. If you don't believe this, then I'm afraid you're just ignorant. The reason Hillary isn't in jail is probably because of these two reasons and perhaps because she has some "dirt" on other politicians. I don't doubt that Trump has skeletons in his closet as well and that's why this past election was difficult. Who was best qualified to lead our country? I thought Hillary was the bigger liar and I didn't want a career politician for president. That's why I voted for Trump....it wasn't because I was a redneck racist, bigot or xenophobe. Could he screw up as president.....sure he can. However, I'm willing to give this guy a chance and currently like some of the decisions he made (I DID NOT agree on Paul Ryan's joke of a health care plan though). Based on the number of flags and stars for this post, I think many people feel the same way.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join