It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NBC News: Hillary Clinton ‘Covered Up’ Pedophile Ring At State Department

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Well, since information on the "Satanic Panic" of the 1980s and 90s (and all the innocent lives that were destroyed by asinine, baseless FANTASIES about ritual child abuse is easily discovered on the internet, your feigned ignorance tells me that you'd rather make snide innuendo than deal with the facts.

I can't really say that I'm surprised by that.

hey gryph.....I did a little research on the OP's link....and that site gets it's news from a website called the "peoples voice"...on the peoples voice, there is one name used for any actual story writer, I get 404'd trying to find any type of address, publisher name, phone number, any ID what-so-ever, for any human contact. to me, this is a BS site

Not surprised Jimmy ... but wherever it came from, it's been picked up and is now bouncing around the Echo Chamber (and hey, with so many people talking about it it must be true, right?

I'm about to be completely disgusted with the whole thing. I had hoped we had grown beyond this ... sick, twisted, projection-based bull$ but ... I guess not.

I knew I was avoiding these Italian pie threads for a reason. I actually feel physically ill at the ecstatic glee that these folks are obviously feeling by politicizing child rape.

Yep, I'm out. Fight the good fight.
edit on 28-3-2017 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Well, since information on the "Satanic Panic" of the 1980s and 90s (and all the innocent lives that were destroyed by asinine, baseless FANTASIES about ritual child abuse is easily discovered on the internet, your feigned ignorance tells me that you'd rather make snide innuendo than deal with the facts.

I can't really say that I'm surprised by that.

hey gryph.....I did a little research on the OP's link....and that site gets it's news from a website called the "peoples voice"...on the peoples voice, there is one name used for any actual story writer, I get 404'd trying to find any type of address, publisher name, phone number, any ID what-so-ever, for any human contact. to me, this is a BS site

The People's Voice was a David Icke creation... 24hr TV channel.
Went bust.

www.davidicke.com...

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Not sure if its been posted. But heres the actual video from nbc

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: bknapple32

That's the same one in the OP.

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

That's the same one in the OP.

I felt it needs to be singled out. Take out the fodder of the right wing source re reporting.

THIS IS N B effing C reporting that clinton covered up a pedo ring. And then not a word about it ever again? No video on the internet until now? This is a cover up. I am a life long dem, voted for obama twice.

Hillary was accused while in charge of the US state dept. Im sorry dem friends, but if a repub was accused of the same accusation by NBC, we would have a mob.

This. Is. A. Cover. Up.
edit on 28-3-2017 by bknapple32 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 05:41 PM
link   
NBC or for that matter all of the media have been so compromised that you can't believe anything that comes out of their mouths. Did you know that David Rhodes (CBS President) and Ben Rhodes (National Security Adviser for Strategic Communications under Obama) are brothers? The media is rotten with these close ties. Then and even now. It is a complete waste of time to follow any media with a hope of honesty.

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

Where there's smoke there's fire. I think 2017 will turn out to be the year of political scandals.

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

Pedophilia, in Washington, involving Clinton?! You're kidding!

I thought there was no such thing and that anything implying otherwise was nothing but fake news.

You mean sex with underage children?!

OMG. That's reprehensible.

Covering it up? just as bad.

It's coming. Pedogate or whatever you want to call it, and it has almost nothing whatsoever to do with a certain pizza parlor, and everything to do with the very worse form of corruption that there is.

I hope the full force of the government is on the trail, and anonymous and WikiLeaks.

It's coming, and at some point John Podesta will have to explain the context and meaning of his emails.

Thank God she didn't win, or a Pedosatanist would be Secretary of State.

No one is above the law, particularly when it comes to children and the more vulnerable among us.

These predators must be stopped.

Arrest the perps. Free the children.

Godspeed. Don't let up or back away from it this time. It has to come out. It's time.

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 07:14 PM
link   
So many pages and so much hyperbole. Can someone post a tl;dr, reasonable, non-partisan assessment?
TY!

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: kosmicjack

Summary

Clinton's State Department ran cover and covered up investigation of an Ambassador who was pushing the envelope of his "diplomatic immunity" and hiring out (presumably via some network, although not disclosed in the report) both prostitutes and...underage children (who are also prostituted by, presumably, someone in Washington, DC, although also not mentioned in the report).

The behavior of the Ambassador and the State Department officials was characterized in the opening segment as "inappropriate behavior" (as if the child sex trafficking network that lurks behind it is of no consequence or relevancy).

The Story, is about the cover up, where someone with command authority in the State Department, who could include Clinton herself - ordered any and all investigation to cease ("cease all investigation") lest it cause a scandal detrimental to the State Department, if not the weird Ambassador who likes to partake of the Washington child sex-trafficking services that are presumably available, and, if you get caught any and all investigation quashed.

It's reported, this information to be contained in a series of internal documents. Need to research more to determine from precisely where they originated and how it is that this is being reported, but if it's a leak and a bold move by one of the MSM channels, then I say bravo! It's about time!

If Trump and Sessions and Comey and Pompeo etc, don't get to the root and heart of this pedophilia and pedosatanic network (with occult undercurrents in some instances) in Washington DC, and elsewhere, including New York, LA, and destroy it utterly, but instead just cover it up like they always have, then we'll know that they too have been corrupted by it's influence and that there's no such thing as Justice in the USA.

Which News Organization is this again..? Can't be CNN.

Question is - will we hear any more about it? Will these documents come out and see the light of day?

One of these days, if it just fades away again, WikiLeaks is going to blow the lid of this thing which cannot remain hidden forever.

edit on 28-3-2017 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 07:51 PM
link   

I don't know but I am about ready to call the cops and show them all these reports and postings. If children have been abused and all these people know about it and nothing has been done?!

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: MOMof3

Do it.

Everyone who participates at ATS should avail themselves of the social media tools to bring attention to things like this. It doesn't take long.

Edit to add: Washington is a very small city wherein something like 500 children have already gone missing this year..? (that's what I'd heard, that can't be right..? WTF??!), and the DHS I think tweeted out about it, then tried to back off and say don't worry, most were runaways.. (I heard that on Info Wars, which doesn't necessarily imply that it was "fake news").

What about that? Is there a network stealing or smuggling children in and out of Washington DC, and other cities? Have 500 kids really gone missing in Washington DC in the last few months? (absurd).

Something's very wrong here and you don't have to be a genius or a partisan anything to see it clearly.

Yes, call the cops on them! This is intolerable!

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

So, it begs asking...is this just Russian or Trump push back in this obvious IC war?

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 08:07 PM
link   

That's probably what you're supposed to think, which may be in part what the whole Russia thing is intended to mask. Just take a look at the few tweets made by John Podesta since the election. Russia, Russia, Russia.

Make Trump and Sessions look like they have an axe to grind if the pedo stuff begins to come out.

That's my best assessment and analysis from everything that I've seen.

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 08:09 PM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

I would but I am afraid I will look like a fool. I don't trust this stuff anymore. I am pretty sure its more Russian propaganda because it worked before and its been three years with no charges.

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 08:14 PM
link   
So can someone help me understand the details.
Whistleblower goes to Cruz in 2013 which creates an investigation on the Ambassador for sneaking away from security around 2011 while Hilary was Securtary of State?
edit on 28-3-2017 by Sillo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillo

Scroll up about 5 posts for a summary. Welcome to ATS.

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 08:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes
a reply to: Sillo

Scroll up about 5 posts for a summary. Welcome to ATS.

Haha thanks for pointing that out. Thanks I've watched and read for a while. Finally decided to join the chaos.

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Something's very wrong here

What's wrong is that an allegation about one person is being used to tar and entire party.

It's stupid, but is everything else the right believes.

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 08:53 PM
link   
So from what I've read. Undersecretary of State Patrick Kennedy was the one who removed the case. Then in 2013/2014 an independent investigator(idk who. Maybe ats can help) looked into the case but found nothing, or maybe pretended to look depending on your point of view.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join