It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NBC News: Hillary Clinton ‘Covered Up’ Pedophile Ring At State Department

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+109 more 
posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 07:45 AM
link   
I just read this and while I'm not shocked that Clinton did this, I am shocked that no charges have yet been brought against her. IMO, there's now ample evidence for Donald Trump to appoint a special prosecutor to investigate Hillary. Instead of her thinking about a potential NYC mayoral run, she should think about how to decorate her prison cell.

An NBC news report claims that Hillary Clinton, while secretary of state, shut down an investigation into an elite pedophile ring in State Department ranks in order to avoid scandal and protect the careers of high ranking officials and an ambassador.

yournewswire.com...

“Allegations of prostitution and pedophilia, and allegations that those crimes were somehow covered up or not looked into. So the State Department this morning is having to respond to those claims, and those investigations involve misconduct by State Department officials, including an Ambassador and security agents attached to then secretary of state, Hillary Clinton. The allegations are that these investigations were whitewashed, quashed altogether, and that those orders came from high up.”

yournewswire.com...
WOW!

+44 more 
posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 07:53 AM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

But... but.... Alex Jones is a liar, right?

+85 more 
posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 07:55 AM
link   
I don't think anyone should be surprised by this.

Clinton is the living embodiment of every corrupt scumbag politician stereotype there is.

A disgusting excuse for a human being. The words don't exist to express how much I loath her.

+51 more 
posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 07:56 AM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

Watch, this will all be Trump's fault by the end of the day.

+86 more 
posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 07:57 AM
link   
I am shocked... astonished... gobsmacked...

Not that she would cover something up for political reasons... but that NBC would do a report on it and let it see the light of day.

+46 more 
posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 07:58 AM
link   
I'm surprised the reporter was able to get on air before committing suicide.

People have been getting suddenly suicidal for decades after learning things about the clintons...

My guess is the deep state will make this story go away in a few days- by any means necessary.

+49 more 
posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Oh man.
the s is hitting the f.
When msm reports it means they trying cover up something else

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Trey Gowdy for President,

Or as the American people will have it, Kim Kardashian, Oprah or Carslon Crestely.

Suit yourself,

I'm just tired of eating popcorn.

+23 more 
posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Well, first of all, you're citing a right-wing echo chamber site that is dredging up something from 2013.

Why not cite NBC News or at least something from the time of the report (2013)?

State Department spokeswoman Jen Psaki said that the department “would never condone” improper influence on its investigators. “Any case we would take seriously and we would investigate, and that’s exactly what we’re doing.” A senior State Department official also disputed the notion that any investigations had been squashed, saying: "You know there's a lot of conflated information on cases occasionally. I can tell you that not everybody walking in Central Park is out there looking for prostitutes or hook ups."

Source

This was widely publicized at the time in 2013.

CBS

“We take allegations of misconduct seriously and we investigate thoroughly,” said State Department spokesperson Jen Psaki. “The notion that we would not vigorously pursue criminal misconduct in a case, in any case is preposterous … Ambassadors would be no exception.” A spokesperson for Hillary Clinton told CNN, “We learned of it from the media and don’t know anything beyond what’s been reported,” and said the former secretary of State had no knowledge of the investigations.

New York Magazine June 11 2013

Now, honestly I have no illusions that the facts will stem the tide of nonsense that will follow, but here are facts if anyone is interested.
edit on 28-3-2017 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

+16 more 
posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Wow.

Anybody else worried that:
A) This is way bigger than anyone can imagine?

B) Something else HUGE is coming, so this is forgotten?

Because MSM is reporting this.

I never thought I would see the day.

+22 more 
posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 08:08 AM
link   
False Flag in 3... 2... 1...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Contrary to reports in the media, the crowd sourced investigation labeled by some as "Pizzagate" did not begin with internet sleuths digging through the Wikileaks Podesta Files releases looking for pizza parlors and encoded language discussing human trafficking.

It began with the shocking discovery that Hillary and Bill Clinton provided assistance to convicted child trafficker, Laura Silsby, resulting in a reduced sentence for child trafficking.

Silsby was arrested at the Haitian border attempting to smuggle 33 children out of Haiti without documentation. Her sentence and charges were reduced after an intervention by Bill Clinton. In the aftermath of Silsby's arrest, her originally retained lawyer Jorge Puello was arrested in connection with an international smuggling ring accused of trafficking women and minors from Central America and Haiti.

Source: 1/2

edit on 28-3-2017 by eisegesis because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 08:14 AM
link   
When they say top officials do they mean Hillary or some other bureaucrat?

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Something is not right about this reporting. Or is it just "parrot reporting". Seems that's the new phrase these days of reporting. By the way, I created the term "parrot reporting", I hope Alex Jones gives me some credit for it. hey who knows, even our President may use, come to think of it, I hope he does.

+7 more 
posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 08:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

RE: “The notion that we would not vigorously pursue criminal misconduct in a case, in any case is preposterous … Ambassadors would be no exception.”

Obviously they are lying.

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 08:16 AM
link   
So all they are saying is 1 guy ditched his protection to have sex with hookers and minors?

There's more right? cause if thats all theyre saying happened then it sounds like a 10yr smoke screen being planted!

+12 more 
posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Ok, I just looked more into this.

Maybe that is why it is being brought back up?

Because the whole issue that was ACTUALLY reported, (shocking) WAS completely swept under the rug at the time?

+4 more 
posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Gentlemen, I've been dropping bread crumbs for a year now.

Everything in due course.

I will iterate one more time, this is a all out war within the beltway.

Buck

+18 more 
posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Since when was NBC "a right-wing echo chamber?" This post shows a MSM channel, in 2013, reporting on a sickening cover up orchestrated by Hillary's State department. The "nonsense" is the fact that Hillary Clinton remains a free woman. You want current news on this subject? OK....

From 3 months ago:

Newly released, and heavily redacted, FOIA documents lead to a breakthrough. The documents here provide us with HRC and WJC’s itinerary while on official State Department trip to Europe in late 2012. HRC is accompanied by State Department officials including Victoria Nuland and Mr. Sullivan and others. The trip marks the tail-end of HRC’s term at the State Department. still4hill.com... The schedule includes several days in Brussels, Belgium for NATO talks and other official business. This timeframe coincides with the surfacing of allegations of sexual misconduct of a US ambassador and efforts made to cover up the incident according to an internal State Department investigation.

steemit.com...@v4vapid/clinton-state-department-cover-up-of-pedophilia

March 27:

Understanding history may truly be the best insight into the future. Here’s a fascinating “flashback” to a 2013 NBC News report alleging in 2011 then Secretary of State Hillary Clinton shut down investigation of an elite pedophile and prostitution ring involving the State Department. Really, what’s covering up a few more vile sexcapades for Hillary Clinton; after all, she is married to Bill Clinton? This is not new territory for her.

www.worldnewspolitics.com...

March 28:

The DC pedophile ring has been around far longer than most people can imagine, and while today it has somehow been given the status of ‘fake news’ and relegated to the crazy conspiracy theory level, there was a time when even the mainstream media was reporting on it. In this case, NBC News at one point had reported that a top State Department official had instructed investigators to cease investigation into sexual misconduct by State Department personnel and at least one ambassador. And who was in charge of the State Department at that time? None other than Secretary of State Hillary Clinton. Email

thelastgreatstand.com...

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 08:31 AM
link   
This video is from 4 years ago. What became of the story since then?
edit on 28-3-2017 by Mictain because: (no reason given)

+6 more 
posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Way to twist bud.

Your citation is part of the right-wing echo chamber. Anyone can do a Google search and find this non-news has been cut and posted on all the right-wing blogs for the last two days.

Why didn't you note that the NBC report was from 2013 in your OP?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join