It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Redeemed - No Russia Collusion and 2 Warrants

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

More likely, awaiting instructions from anonymous persons in government as to exactly what the smear campaign will be all about....

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: Astyanax
a reply to: UKTruth

How did you get to this looking like influence peddling?

What do you call it? Autograph signing?

No, I would call it people paying for golf membership.

And people donating to the Clinton fund were donating to help humanitarian causes, right?

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 05:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74
I think America is severely under medicated.

Yeah? Well, like, that's your opinion ma'am.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: elouina

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
a reply to: elouina

Can't ask Obama any questions he is in French Polynesia for a month. Hmmm..

What? Is he about the go into space?? What is he doing over there?

Who knows, some think he is on the run. I immediately checked into extradition. He is supposedly there alone without his family.

This is what I found if anyone can confirm.
What I found is that France has an extradition treaty but it is nearly impossible to extradite anyone. I have read that it can take sometimes 30 years.

Lol, you people are beyond hilarious

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Oh and in case you're interested I read the first sentence of your post and replied. That reset of that wall of text went unread. Sorry

Perfect example of leftist ideology

As soon as presented with factual evidence, bury your head, stick your fingers in your ears and shout 'la la la'.

You must be joking - the Trumpcult has been running round with its fingers in its ears since day one. Sooner or later you'll see his interests are in making money. Nothing more and nothing less. But you can continue to 'drink the kool aid' and we'll see how the next few years goes.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: fencesitter85

originally posted by: worldstarcountry

Can't ask Obama any questions he is in French Polynesia for a month. Hmmm..

What? Is he about the go into space?? What is he doing over there?

Who knows, some think he is on the run. I immediately checked into extradition. He is supposedly there alone without his family.

This is what I found if anyone can confirm.
What I found is that France has an extradition treaty but it is nearly impossible to extradite anyone. I have read that it can take sometimes 30 years.

Lol, you people are beyond hilarious

What will it take, Obama showing up at the Ecuadorian Embassy and sharing a room with Jullian Assange?

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Oh and in case you're interested I read the first sentence of your post and replied. That reset of that wall of text went unread. Sorry

As soon as presented with factual evidence, bury your head, stick your fingers in your ears and shout 'la la la'.

You must be joking - the Trumpcult has been running round with its fingers in its ears since day one. Sooner or later you'll see his interests are in making money. Nothing more and nothing less. But you can continue to 'drink the kool aid' and we'll see how the next few years goes.

Next few months. The GOP will have to throw him under the bus before the 2018 Congressional elections if they want to keep their majority.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

Next few months. The GOP will have to throw him under the bus before the 2018 Congressional elections if they want to keep their majority.

Yea right.
In total, 33 Senate seats will be up for grabs in 2018, 25 of which are currently occupied by Democrats, or Independents who caucus with the Democrats. Only eight available seats are currently occupied by Republicans.
He'll get his 60 seat majority, easy.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 06:19 PM
link   
post to follow thread.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: D8Tee

Yea right.
In total, 33 Senate seats will be up for grabs in 2018, 25 of which are currently occupied by Democrats, or Independents who caucus with the Democrats. Only eight available seats are currently occupied by Republicans.
He'll get his 60 seat majority, easy.

A lot will depend on the economy and healthcare, plus the perception on whether the Democrats are just blocking progress for the sake of it... so far on that they are not doing themselves any favours.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Is this like your prediction from a week ago when you said Sessions will have been forced out by last Friday?

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky

originally posted by: carewemust

FRIDAY night! Why wasn't this headline news on Saturday? Because it's REAL news, of course. Star and Flag w/thanks!

Oh yeah I was privy to the documents being turned over minutes after. You see someone alerted me to the fact that Google Iceland is not censored like Google US. The Iceland constitution makes censorship illegal.

And so I experimented with a long search term and limiting results to those indexed in the last hour. Google US, 1 result. Google Iceland, 6 pages.

Folks not only have you been getting propaganda out of the wazoo, you are horribly censored. We all knew about Google, but it's worse than anyone could imagine.

And here I thought living under a military dictatorship could be problematic with censored propaganda but no one can hold a candle to the USA's Censor Masters and their puppets ! Google is so much in bed with the NSA and the CIA that they all snore in harmony...

Is it not possible that if Google is in bed the nsa and cia that there for valid national security reasons.

As I understand it the older Internet was all militarily and us bloggers just started tagging a long. As things progessed I know of civilians start adding to it

We know there has been hacking of F-35 data.

With Googles reach it would be foolish of them to have not talked.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 07:19 PM
link   
NSA Documents Prove Surveillance of Donald Trump & His Family
Bombshell discovery shows targets of NSA's "Project Dragnet"

www.infowars.com...

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

?

charging people $200,000 a year to eat dinner with the President at his private club?

Thats a pretty long and boring dinner if its a year long dinner.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Initiation fees at Trump's exclusive Mar-A-Lago club drop from $200,000 to JUST $100,000

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Stormdancer777

That Infowars article has very little to do with the discussion we are having here.

Infowars?, Are You Serious?.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: bknapple32

Apparently youve never been to French polynesia

Dear god. What could he be up to!?!?!?!

Meeting and plotting with any number of international Clinton Foundation sponsors...check out the theme here: Artificially starting war between Russia and USA lol.

edit on 19-3-2017 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

Actually Soros just may start a proxy war between the US and Russia due to his fueling unrest in Macedonia. You don't have to be in the US to cause mass destruction and wars here.

Us/Russia Proxy War Due To Paid Agitators In Macedonia

PS howdy! And missed ya!

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 09:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

It seems to me that this was leaked to Fox on purpose.

Say no more. That's good enough for me.

Trump said Obama tapped his phone. That's good enough for me too.

So sarcasm aside, do you think the Clinton/Obama teams did 0 monitoring, listening, wiretapping, email snooping against Trump and his team before and after the election ?

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 09:40 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Well, actually there is

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 10:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Salander
a reply to: intrptr

More likely, awaiting instructions from anonymous persons in government as to exactly what the smear campaign will be all about....

Gubmnet answers to a higher authority. Google corporatocracy

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join