It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Redeemed - No Russia Collusion and 2 Warrants

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

Thanks for the correction. I was drafting my update while you were posting.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: ipsedixit

Wow, kudos to you for correcting your misunderstanding. You earned some credibility in my book.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

I try to keep it honest, particularly about matters of fact. Otherwise I'd be wasting my time here. I'm not the shill type. I want to know what is really happening.
edit on 20-3-2017 by ipsedixit because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: elouina

Trump NOT redeemed. More like 'Trump Reemed !". The Trump administration is a joke. It's got zero credibility here at home and abroad. Trump's well on his way to being the worst President ever. Hilarious!

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: TownCryer

Personally, I think it possible that much of the Steele dossier is true, particularly on whether Trump was exchanging information with the Russians on Russian oligarchs before getting into politics.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: TownCryer

Trump NOT redeemed. More like 'Trump Reemed !". The Trump administration is a joke. It's got zero credibility here at home and abroad. Trump's well on his way to being the worst President ever. Hilarious!

Trump has been redeemed.

The FBI and JD does not always know about deep cover surveillance by other agencies.

The intel material is classified.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen
Of course. FBI and NSA stuff isn't classified. It's only surveillance by the CHYAR%^MNO667BHFMKG... they're the super-duper above top secret special secret stealth eyes-only top top super top secret group. They did it. And Trump has proof. And he'll give it to us very soon. In the same envelope as his taxes, proof of the million of illegal voters, his plan to get Mexico to pay for 'The Wall, and how he's going to get health insurance for 'everyone'. Cause Trump 'knows more than other people'. He's special.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Trump has been redeemed.

The FBI and JD does not always know about deep cover surveillance by other agencies.

The intel material is classified.

How is the fact that you assume there is some super-secret alphabet agency that told no one about about a tap, mean Trump is redeemed? That's a tad confusing. Still investigating Russian ties.. no proof whatsoever of Obama being involved in a non-existent wiretap.. hardly what I define as redeemed.

Also to the other poster.. I don't think it's hilarious at all. Like I said before he took office.. I'll be pleased if he manages to keep all his blunders within our nation, at worst. Although not much faith in that.. since he already made accusations to the UK, and was forced to apologize. I was hoping his administration would keep him from making the worst blunders, but when he won't even tell them when he plans to do.. he just reacts (in anger typically), they are left dealing with the fallout.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Are you saying that are have been read into this file and you have information that the Director of the FBI, Director of the NSA and the Members of the House Intelligence Committee doesn't have?

Because that is the only way your comment makes any rational sense.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 04:26 PM
link   

It's going to be a long administration for you, isn't it?

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: fleabit

Well the leaked Flynn documents must prove somebody else is listening.

And I don't think the questions directed at Comey were directed to the NSA Director.

They will deny everything that is classified.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 05:35 PM
link   

You weren't watching the same Hearing as the rest of us, were you?

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 05:50 PM
link   
I don't know why anyone is surprised by this thread. Trump could shoot a Mexican in the face while waving a Russian flag and screaming "KILL ALL MUSLIMS" and groping a sleeping teenage girl, and the cult would still find a way to excuse it, call it fake news, then laugh at 'triggered liberals'.

Asking the trumpcult to think rationally and objectively is like asking jelly not to wobble in an earthquake.
edit on 20-3-2017 by fencesitter85 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: TownCryer

Trump's well on his way to being the worst President ever. Hilarious!

No, tragic. This entire affair is serving to undermine America's faith in its institutions. That was the goal of the operation. It didn't matter to the Kremlin who won, only that we are overcome with self doubt and incapable of countering Russia's moves on the world stage. The sooner the Congress gets rid of Trump, the sooner we can debate President Pence's policies without the clamor of narcissism distracting from the real issues.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: fencesitter85
I don't know why anyone is surprised by this thread. Trump could shoot a Mexican in the face while waving a Russian flag and screaming "KILL ALL MUSLIMS" and groping a sleeping teenage girl, and the cult would still find a way to excuse it, call it fake news, then laugh at 'triggered liberals'.

Asking the trumpcult to think rationally and objectively is like asking jelly not to wobble in an earthquake.

Everyone needs to read that again and realize the truth of it.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 05:59 PM
link   
I watched the testimony this afternoon, London time, with my jaw hanging open half the time. It was astonishing - and deeply worrying. The fact that Trump is still trying to tweet his way out of this is just as worrying. This is month two of what's supposed to be a four year stint at minimum. Can anyone see Trump making it to the 12 month mark? Because I am getting seriously worried about his mental health.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg
I watched the testimony this afternoon, London time, with my jaw hanging open half the time. It was astonishing - and deeply worrying. The fact that Trump is still trying to tweet his way out of this is just as worrying. This is month two of what's supposed to be a four year stint at minimum. Can anyone see Trump making it to the 12 month mark? Because I am getting seriously worried about his mental health.

If you found that hearing jaw dropping, then it's your own mental health you need to worry about.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 06:49 PM
link   
I dont care who colluded with who. Hillary is not President
Russians , Assange , lets give someone the Congressional Medal of Honor. And many thanks for the assistance in preventing a further degradation of this country

And the Representatives from the Liberal Loon Left were beating the war drums heavily. Rep. Cartoon (Carson) actually went there . Tried to take the hearing on Russian interference into the realm of Russian invasion of the Ukraine. Rogers shut him up fierce and fast. Then Rep. Speier declare it an "Act of War"
Seriously ? The Leftist loons want us to go to war because of the fantasy belief the Russians did it ? Cost poor , poor Hillary the election
Thats not looney. That is pure insanity

edit on 3/20/17 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
Russians , Assange , lets give someone the Congressional Medal of Honor. And many thanks for the assistance in preventing a further degradation of this country

We have a President on the verge of being impeached for treason. and you are giving it a
?

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

originally posted by: Gothmog

We have a President on the verge of being impeached for treason. and you are giving it a
?

That is a liberal loon wet dream

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join