It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Redeemed - No Russia Collusion and 2 Warrants

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

And Adam Schiff has stated on meet the press that there is. Circumstantial he states.
I, as I said earlier, don't have too much confidence in circumstantial evidence.
However it does raise more questions.

But I think what were seeing with these two is entirely partisan so I'm leaving room for doubt and a need for clarification penciled in on my schedule.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

And Adam Schiff has stated on meet the press that there is. Circumstantial he states.
I, as I said earlier, don't have too much confidence in circumstantial evidence.
However it does raise more questions.

But I think what were seeing with these two is entirely partisan so I'm leaving room for doubt and a need for clarification penciled in on my schedule.

Circumstantial evidence won't cut it.
Nunes stated again on Fox News Sunday today that there is no evidence at all up to what he has seen today of any collusion between Trump or any of his campaign team and the Russians.
Comey may state more, but we'll see.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Who said anything about influence peddling?
What do you know? Hmmm..
I just said he gets the money.

That was a claim from another poster not you...

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Clinton is finished. All of her and the DNC's claims are soon to be proven nothing but lies. What happens then? Will you still defend them after all the evidence is presented come monday morning? The whole russia collusion is coming to an end.

You people are so full of it. Just think about the whole russia issue and try to connect the dots. Their brilliant plan was to get Hillary elected but they failed miserably. Now they constantly try to undermine Trump every step of the way. Sore losers but who cares. The thing is as follows. If they had evidence of all the evil deeds that Trump allegedly did don't you wonder why they didn't use any of the damning evidence before he got elected in the first place? Nearly 3 months have passed and still a whole bunch of nothing. The left would dance in the streets if they thought anything good is coming their way. Instead there is nothing but silence and backpaddling on social media. Trump is going to open a can of worms that will make your head spin for the next decade. He is hell bent on annihilating the Clinton empire and he is willing to drag everyone who are remotely affiliated down with them.

Trump became president for specific reasons and that includes vengeance for all the brave voices who got silenced by certain powerful people. I read a quote from a unknown source that overheard him and Melania talking about DC. "DC is like pedo central and it sickens me." Granted there is no verification of that but well we are on ATS and we already know that the elite does shady things all the time.

Perhaps the satanic and occult thing is bogus at least to some extent but the other issue is 100% true. It's not new and it's is going on for maybe even centuries. If Trump is going to tear the fabric of this reality down than i'm with him all the way. Ashton Kutcher developed a software that can track human-trafficking victims in real time and Elijah Wood talked about the Hollywood pedophile ring but the MSM buried it. I decided to draw my own conclusions and now i'm no longer part of the ignorant mindset that everything is fine and dandy and that the world is full of unicorns farting rainbows. People look for monsters under the bed,closets,oceans,the sky and so forth but what they don't realise is that evil humans are the real monsters and they all hide in plain sight. Bill Cosby,Bill Clinton,the whole UK pedo ring just to name a few. The list is endless and the really sad thing is that some morons to this day still defend them. This dangerous mindset got reinforced through all kinds of propganda and got carried out by the MSM,CIA,NSA and other alphabet agencies.

The Islam is now used as a tool to legitimate and justify pedophilia and rape. Ever wondered why we are suddenly supposed to believe that the Islam is a good thing? The Quran has all sorts of dehumanizing passages including gays who are better of dead and the infamous rape is not a crime because the stupid book said so. I could've picked any book including the bible. This whole thing is orchestrated by powerful people to change our minds and to ultimatively control them. People are no longer allowed to call out islamic terrorists but a white supremacist is fair game. It's now accepted to humilate any person who doesn't aggree with you. Social Media is used to silence every opponent with a few quick buzzwords and people applaud you for doing so. Like my post because i hate Trump for example. Most of these mindless drones don't even watched a debate,speech or read his campaign promises. The majority of the world said he is evil and boom that's it. If you disagree with that statement you're an outcast and you deserve to be shunned. This is nothing but short of pure mindcontrol. The new world is becoming more and more dangerous for people who want to think for themselves. Wake the f#ck up and don't let them assimliate you into a mindless borg collective.

Disclaimer: No i'm not a racist nor do i hate every person on the planet. *sigh* I'm only sick of evil people who use any excuse to justify their vile behavior through greed,lust,religion,free speech and a whole lot more. I hate religion that's true but if you are religious and don't take the written scriptures literally word for word i'm fine with it. Living let live is my motto. As soon some low life punk ass scumbag uses religion as an excuse and to justify their vile acts my compassion ends. Given the chance i would kill every evil person on the planet but that's immoral or some crap. You can attack me or call me any name you want because i can handle it pretty well. I don't state any facts but it's my opinion and everything i write are my own thoughts. I never lie period.

Second Disclaimer: I got a weird let's call it premonition that something major is going down in the middle east. It's hard to be specific but i saw some ruins and a desert nothing more. Random i know and i don't care if you believe this or not but if this saves only one life i'm fine with the ridicule. S+F mean nothing to me in case you're wondering if i just made this # up. Live long and prosper!

edit on 19-3-2017 by Perfectenemy because: minor typos

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
a reply to: Thenail

Wow. Just wow. You need to learn more about a person before making a statement like that. I am not partisan, but Donald Trump has raised my hackles. All through the election I urged people to vote a third party ticket. If you cannot see Donald Trump's illness, there is no hope for you.

As anyone can see from your posting history, you side with the popular mainstream media on just about everything.

You did not urge people to vote third party, you urged everyone to hate Trump.

Everytime the media hates something, you hate something, hackles up LOL.

You would be worshipping Trump if the media was also, regardless of message and you know it.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 12:57 PM
link   

This is NOT the Mud Pit!!!

All rules for polite political debate will be enforced.
Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

Go After the Ball, Not the Player!

You are responsible for your own posts.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 12:57 PM
link   

a reply to: brutus61

You're kidding right?

No you said I was going on feelings and you on facts. I simply asked you to share those facts with the rest of us.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Like I said he says none and Schiff says some.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 01:10 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: luthier
if they were fisa warrant yes the warrants were legal being issued by a judge but if they put the request in under false pretenses then there could be criminal activity involved.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 01:16 PM
link   
To the hard-core left and their leaders. Grow up and realize that the right...those who threw you out of government aren't the stupid punks you assumed. We just weren't willing to commit crimes, violence and riots to get our way. We found another, legal manner of crushing you. And you will continue to be crushed.

You see...we are currently letting you call yourselves out. Show who and what you really are. A religion equal to ISIS following their every move. Indoctrinate the young...preach your religion of liberalism...violence...corruption...crime...all for your religion and your made-up God.

You have already lost...you just haven't drawn your last breath as you squirm in the dirt like an insect. But your end is very near. Thank you for helping expose who and what you are. The anti-American with anti-American values, morals and a true hate for the excellence of our Constitution.

I relish watching your end.

edit on 3/19/2017 by WeAreAWAKE because: (no reason given)

edit on 3/19/2017 by WeAreAWAKE because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 01:18 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 01:26 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 01:54 PM
link   
The usual suspects are here, must be onto something.

Carry on. I'll continue to just watch the train wreck with the rest of the silent majority.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 01:57 PM
link   

How did you get to this looking like influence peddling?

What do you call it? Autograph signing?

edit on 19/3/17 by Astyanax because: £€¥==

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 02:04 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Astyanax

How did you get to this looking like influence peddling?

What do you call it? Autograph signing?

No, I would call it people paying for golf membership.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: WeAreAWAKE

Please include the Right in your statement because you (Right and Left) are all like that

(post by Breakthestreak removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX
a reply to: WeAreAWAKE

Please include the Right in your statement because you (Right and Left) are all like that

Not much anybody can do about that is there.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join