It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Redeemed - No Russia Collusion and 2 Warrants

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+50 more 
posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 03:06 AM
link   
Late Friday night, I was aware of the DOJ turning in documents to the senate intelligence committee. They had previously asked for warrant and wiretap documents. And like I said Friday night, if there were no documents why turn anything in.

Tonight I have even better news. Sarah Carter, National Security Corespondent went on to Trumps preferred news source and released some amazing news! There was no Trump/Russia collusion, and there were also 2 warrants.

Now, at this point, I think this whole Russia business needs investigated. Can't ask Obama any questions he is in French Polynesia for a month. Hmmm..

Watch at 8 min 39 seconds.

+22 more 
posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 03:08 AM
link   
a reply to: elouina

Is she as smart and connected as Napolianto?

I think this whole Russia business needs investigated.
Ya think? Maybe you should tell the House Intelligence Commitee. Oh...wait.
www.politico.com...

edit on 3/19/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

+12 more 
posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 03:12 AM
link   

FRIDAY night! Why wasn't this headline news on Saturday? Because it's REAL news, of course. Star and Flag w/thanks!

+23 more 
posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 03:14 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Why wasn't this headline news on Saturday?
Because even Fox is not sure about Hannity's sources?
edit on 3/19/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 03:15 AM
link   
Heres a russian connection. Russian mma fighter. Connecting the dots....

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 03:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

www.politico.com...

It seems to me that this was leaked to Fox on purpose. About time we get some real leaks from the Trump admin. Sarah spoke as a matter of fact about those warrants. And kept saying we ..

+16 more 
posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 03:20 AM
link   

It seems to me that this was leaked to Fox on purpose.

Say no more. That's good enough for me.

Trump said Obama tapped his phone. That's good enough for me too.

+33 more 
posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 03:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

FRIDAY night! Why wasn't this headline news on Saturday? Because it's REAL news, of course. Star and Flag w/thanks!

Oh yeah I was privy to the documents being turned over minutes after. You see someone alerted me to the fact that Google Iceland is not censored like Google US. The Iceland constitution makes censorship illegal.

And so I experimented with a long search term and limiting results to those indexed in the last hour. Google US, 1 result. Google Iceland, 6 pages.

Folks not only have you been getting propaganda out of the wazoo, you are horribly censored. We all knew about Google, but it's worse than anyone could imagine.
edit on 19-3-2017 by elouina because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 03:36 AM
link   

Can't ask Obama any questions he is in French Polynesia for a month. Hmmm..

What? Is he about the go into space?? What is he doing over there?

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 03:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry

Can't ask Obama any questions he is in French Polynesia for a month. Hmmm..

What? Is he about the go into space?? What is he doing over there?

Who knows, some think he is on the run. I immediately checked into extradition. He is supposedly there alone without his family.

This is what I found if anyone can confirm.
What I found is that France has an extradition treaty but it is nearly impossible to extradite anyone. I have read that it can take sometimes 30 years.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 04:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: elouina
Late Friday night, I was aware of the DOJ turning in documents to the senate intelligence committee. They had previously asked for warrant and wiretap documents. And like I said Friday night, if there were no documents why turn anything in.

Tonight I have even better news. Sarah Carter, National Security Corespondent went on to Trumps preferred news source and released some amazing news! There was no Trump/Russia collusion, and there were also 2 warrants.

Now, at this point, I think this whole Russia business needs investigated. Can't ask Obama any questions he is in French Polynesia for a month. Hmmm..

I will be following this. Heads should roll. S & F

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 04:39 AM
link   

Well lets see how reliable Hannity is.

How did you become aware of this?
edit on 19-3-2017 by D8Tee because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 05:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: D8Tee

Well lets see how reliable Hannity is.

How did you become aware of this?

Used Google Iceland and found it right after they were left there, The next day, I saw it in Reuters.

House panel does not reveal whether documents substantiate Trump's wiretap claim

The committee had asked for copies of any warrants, applications, or court orders relating to a wiretap of Trump or his surrogates and affiliates in advance of a Monday hearing at which the FBI and NSA directors are expected to testify about alleged connections between the Trump team and Russian authorities.

Chairman Devin Nunes, R-Calif., avoided the big question by releasing a statement late Friday that said his panel is "satisfied" that DOJ "has fully complied" with its request

+11 more 
posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 06:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

www.politico.com...

You make fun of Napolianto, but Larry Johnson a former CIA analyst and State dept official said the same thing much earlier

And just so you know, it was exposed in Wikileaks that GCHQ collaborated with the CIA in weaponizing exploits. They also have a agreement with the CIA that they can wiretap Americans without a warrant and hold such data for 2 years. And can openly share data back and forth with the CIA.

And for anyone that read this far a little tip. A Twitter shadow ban list has been uploaded to Wikileaks and hopefully released soon.

+7 more 
posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 06:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Oh yeah I was privy to the documents being turned over minutes after. You see someone alerted me to the fact that Google Iceland is not censored like Google US. The Iceland constitution makes censorship illegal.

And so I experimented with a long search term and limiting results to those indexed in the last hour. Google US, 1 result. Google Iceland, 6 pages.

Folks not only have you been getting propaganda out of the wazoo, you are horribly censored. We all knew about Google, but it's worse than anyone could imagine.

And here I thought living under a military dictatorship could be problematic with censored propaganda but no one can hold a candle to the USA's Censor Masters and their puppets ! Google is so much in bed with the NSA and the CIA that they all snore in harmony...

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Thanks
Great news and its not even Monday yet...

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 07:09 AM
link   

If there were warrants, there was probable cause. Forget Obama, where is Manafort now?

+3 more 
posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 07:10 AM
link   

There was no Trump/Russia collusion, and there were also 2 warrants.

The MSM will ignore it, the damage is already done, they could care less, they know it wasn't true.

High in their media castles they are planning the next smear campaign.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Hannity is not news, it never has been. If it were real news plenty of conservative news publications would pick it up.

My guess is more fabrication from the administration.

If not clearly says two warrants. Which are legal.

I highly doubt there is any wrong doing at all. This is trumps method. Fight lies with lies so nobody knows what the truth is

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 07:40 AM
link   
I think America is severely under medicated.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join