It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Redeemed - No Russia Collusion and 2 Warrants

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Glad to know they copied you in. I had no idea you had so much clout.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: brutus61

You're kidding right?

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Guess how many tweets Obama made that were the subject of an entire news cycle since he started tweeting in 2008?
Just guess...

Vhat differenz doez it make

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: Sillyolme

Actually, "probable cause" for a warrant (in this case) was easy.

All they had to do was say "Russians" (especially with Obama appointed judges).

You don't know what the expression "probable cause" means, do you? If you are joking, I hope you take a moment to reflect on how serious this situation is. If what Trump has claimed is true, it was a criminal abuse of power, and the Ex-President should be charged. If what Trump said is false, he is delusional and needs to be removed from office. Even Russia is not safe if the Commander In Chief is insane.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

I bet they have the best "pizza" there too.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: elouina

FRIDAY night! Why wasn't this headline news on Saturday? Because it's REAL news, of course. Star and Flag w/thanks!

Sara Carter and John Solomon broke the story that two warrants were issued, but they have not revealed their sources, so we can not say they are speaking the truth. It is interesting that they have been largely ignored by the press though, whilst other unnamed sources seem to have been the authority on this for some time.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 10:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

originally posted by: xuenchen

Actually, "probable cause" for a warrant (in this case) was easy.

All they had to do was say "Russians" (especially with Obama appointed judges).

You don't know what the expression "probable cause" means, do you? If you are joking, I hope you take a moment to reflect on how serious this situation is. If what Trump has claimed is true, it was a criminal abuse of power, and the Ex-President should be charged. If what Trump said is false, he is delusional and needs to be removed from office. Even Russia is not safe if the Commander In Chief is insane.

Did you take the time to read the claims by Sara Carter and John Solomon?
They said that the FISA warrant was for the Russians, not related to Trump, so I am not sure what probable cause for this warrant would mean Trump was being accused of anything. Do you have more information?

The other warrant they are claiming was issued was for the Trump server and the requirements for obtaining such a warrant were much lower.

I've seen you push the narrative a few times that if a warrant was issued then Trump must be in trouble.... can you expand on that and let us know why?

edit on 19/3/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 10:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: buckwhizzle
a reply to: kaylaluv

I bet they have the best "pizza" there too.

Nothing is funnier than pedophilia, I guess.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Here we go again? Where did I even mention Sara Carter and John Solomon? Please stop putting words in my mouth.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: elouina

Some think he's on the run? Who? You?
He was in Nebraska on the Monday and in San Jose California on Thursday.

Surely your super sluth Google skills could have showed you that?
I found it on that severely lacking over censured American Google. Minimum key strokes too.

Did I even discuss this? He had a meeting with Warren Buffet likely to ask for money. Then off to Silicon valley to do presidential duties, oh wait he wasn't president anymore. Then finally off to Hawaii and 5 min from the Judge. So I did the keystrokes and don't you accuse people of not doing something unless you know the facts.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001
So whenever a president says something false he needs to be removed from office . We wouldn't have any presidents longer than a week. You don't like trump and you want him removed. Come to americas team you don't have to play for the globalists

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 10:45 AM
link   

“ends justifying the means” ?

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thenail
So whenever a president says something false he needs to be removed from office . We wouldn't have any presidents longer than a week. You don't like trump and you want him removed. Come to americas team you don't have to play for the globalists

Did I say that? Donald Trump has a pattern that suggests he believes things that simply aren't true; this makes him delusional. It is a sign of mental illness, that is why he should be removed from office.

+2 more 
posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 10:48 AM
link   

You're kidding right? Your stuff is hilarious . Pure comedy gold. There is no way you can believe anything you say. When I think of ignorant , bull headed , buys the official story hook line and sinker I think of you silly. You try to extend the propaganda as far as you can. You'd probably do better on the MSM message boards you might get more than .000008 of the people to buy what your selling .

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Thenail

And what are you for believing Trump's own official narrative?

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Here we go again? Where did I even mention Sara Carter and John Solomon? Please stop putting words in my mouth.

Perhaps you should refer to them as this thread is about their reporting.

I had hoped you were not spamming every thread with the same conspiracy theory and that you actually had more info.
edit on 19/3/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

Perhaps you should refer to them as this thread is about their reporting.

It is about the President's claims in general. I consider Hannity not to be a legitimate source for news. The claims made on his show remain claims until evidence is provided. You yourself keep emphasizing that.

ETA:

I had hoped you were not spamming every thread with the same conspiracy theory and that you actually had more info.

No-one has more info. That's the point. People keep making unsubstantiated claims. That's not a conspiracy theory, that's a fact. (And if I were you I wouldn't accuse anyone of spamming threads!)
edit on 19-3-2017 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

link   

a reply to: Thenail

And what are you for believing Trump's own official narrative?

Which narrative? If it's the narrative that there was no collusion then it's a good narrative as no proof has been found of such.
If it's the narrative that he was spied on, well we can't believe that until evidence is provided. Ditto with the claim about Obama.

link   
Good lord dude, you do know propaganda is legal right thanks to the last president. I can see you take all of it as complete truth. Sure dude trump is lying about everything. Obama , bush, Reagan, bush , all were extremely honest. If anybody is delusional it's you

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Did your s key break or something?

It makes no difference in this issue . It's just a question.
Speaks to personality traits.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join