It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Redeemed - No Russia Collusion and 2 Warrants

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Thenail

Wow. Just wow. You need to learn more about a person before making a statement like that. I am not partisan, but Donald Trump has raised my hackles. All through the election I urged people to vote a third party ticket. If you cannot see Donald Trump's illness, there is no hope for you.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Is he holding a gun to their head making them sign a check for 200,000

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thenail

So you approve of influence peddling? That's sure what it looks like. Oh, I see you have been here since 2015... no wonder you have such a naive view of things.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
a reply to: UKTruth

Propaganda.

Facts.

No one is charged $200k a year to eat dinner with him. That is an annual membership to an exclusive golf club he owns and members are quite naturally going to see him there.

No-one is paying $200,000 a year for the steaks.

As for associating corruption to a profession, that's too general. Are there any corruption convictions against any of his cabinet? Or in fact all his cabinet if your claim is to be upheld as anything other than partisan propaganda.

His National Security Adviser resigned because he was, you know, registered as a foreign agent. Everyone in his cabinet has potential conflicts of interest. Competent candidates have turned the honor down. Don't you ever get tired of spouting rubbish?

Facts? So can you show us where Trump is asking for $200k a year to allow people to eat with him.
You've stated it as fact, so there must be conclusive proof of this fact.
Please link the evidence.

Potential conflicts of interest is not corruption. I should not have to tell you that.
Flynn is not part of his cabinet, so irrelevant to confirm your assertion that Trump is not fighting corruption because he has CEO's and Wall Street Bankers on his staff.

I am afraid it's you who keep spouting rubbish and can never back up your absurdities.
edit on 19/3/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thenail

So you approve of influence peddling? That's sure what it looks like. Oh, I see you have been here since 2015... no wonder you have such a naive view of things.

No, it looks like members of his golf club know him and some will occasionally have dinner with him, because, you know, they have access to the private club house as part of their $200,000 a year golf membership.

How did you get to this looking like influence peddling?

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 11:24 AM
link   

You know the one thing I learned at the end of the Clinton FBI email investigation is that we all ended up with a little egg on our faces.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

You know the one thing I learned at the end of the Clinton FBI email investigation is that we all ended up with a little egg on our faces.

Only those who said she was not guilty, but like I said they were only proven wrong as opposed to looking ridiculous. A presumption of her innocence before it was proven she was guilty of breaking the law was a fair position to take.

Back to the topic though, do you think Sara Carter and John Solomon are lying or telling the truth about their investigations?

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

And what are you for believing Trump's own official narrative?

What *IS* Trump's own official narrative anyway ?

Greatest President of All Time. Universally beloved. Biggest crowd in history. Single handedly swept away all corruption. Keeping America safe from brown people. Creating jobs with a swipe of his magic wand. You know, all that delusional stuff.

Hmm... I do not recall Trump saying any of those things.
I certainly think that is a massive stretch to characterise as his official narrative.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Of course not.
Is the nearly quarter million going in his coffers?
Yes.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Not even to eat with him.
To eat where he's eaten.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Not even to eat with him.
To eat where he's eaten.

You mean the golf club they are members of.
So paying for annual membership of a gold club translates to influence peddling to get people to eat where he has eaten?
It's hard to keep up with the obscure attacks on the President these days, but I must admit, this one is a particular stretch.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Ummmm......

What if it's FAKE NEWS?.

??

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 12:02 PM
link   

The ones who said she was going to jail and those who said she was completely innocent both came away a little messy.
I know I had to eat some crow and admit I was wrong. Which I gladly did. I play fair.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 12:03 PM
link   

The ones who said she was going to jail and those who said she was completely innocent both came away a little messy.
I know I had to eat some crow and admit I was wrong. Which I gladly did. I play fair.

Fair enough - credit to you for that. Make no mistake if Trump was colluding with Russians to influence the election, I will be withdrawing all support for him. But right now, I am assuming his innocence.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Some more from Devon Nunes today:

Washington (AFP) – The chairman of a US congressional committee on intelligence said Sunday that he has seen “no evidence” that President Donald Trump’s campaign colluded with Russia during the runup to the 2016 election. Based on “everything I have up to this morning — no evidence of collusion,” said US Representative Devin Nunes, head of the House Intelligence Committee, speaking to the Fox News Sunday television program. He made his remarks one day before FBI director James Comey is due to appear before his panel, facing lawmakers seeking answers about Trump’s potential Russia ties and the president’s extraordinary accusation of wiretapping by his predecessor.

So one part of Carter's and Solomon's reporting is holding up for now...

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Who said anything about influence peddling?
What do you know? Hmmm..
I just said he gets the money.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
Some more from Devon Nunes today:

Washington (AFP) – The chairman of a US congressional committee on intelligence said Sunday that he has seen “no evidence” that President Donald Trump’s campaign colluded with Russia during the runup to the 2016 election. Based on “everything I have up to this morning — no evidence of collusion,” said US Representative Devin Nunes, head of the House Intelligence Committee, speaking to the Fox News Sunday television program. He made his remarks one day before FBI director James Comey is due to appear before his panel, facing lawmakers seeking answers about Trump’s potential Russia ties and the president’s extraordinary accusation of wiretapping by his predecessor.

So one part of Carter's and Solomon's reporting is holding up for now...

Yeah and Nunes stated it earlier last week on video also. Been out for 2/3 of a week and some folks are just hearing this. Somehow the liberal media just ignores things like this. You know, THE TRUTH!
edit on 19-3-2017 by elouina because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Well if it turns out that way rest assured I'm also not one to rub anyone's face in their errors.
I beg you to extend me the same courtesy. Lol

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

Fair enough - credit to you for that. Make no mistake if Trump was colluding with Russians to influence the election, I will be withdrawing all support for him. But right now, I am assuming his innocence.

They would likely insulate Trump from knowledge of that. This would be a more a Steve Bannon, Paul Mannaford sort of deal if there is collusion between Russia and the Administration. I don't think you'll ever get any evidence that Trump himself did anything illegal in that sense.

Everybody else around him just did whatever it took to get him elected. We all know the relationship with the truth in that organisations is flirtatious at best.

But there's just no way in Hell I'm going to trust a thing Hannity says without him showing me the search warrants.

And it would be counter productive for the GOP to hide the warrants as it would vindicate them and allow them to go after the former Obama administration.

So show me the warrants, or stop lying Trump and Co.

~Tenth

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 12:15 PM
link   

And now Trumps gets great inside intel reports off the record and away from MSM spies.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join