It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Redeemed - No Russia Collusion and 2 Warrants

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

originally posted by: UKTruth

a reply to: UKTruth

Did you take the time to read the claims by Sara Carter and John Solomon?

Here we go again? Where did I even mention Sara Carter and John Solomon? Please stop putting words in my mouth.

Perhaps you should refer to them as this thread is about their reporting.

It is about the President's claims in general. I consider Hannity not to be a legitimate source for news. The claims made on his show remain claims until evidence is provided. You yourself keep emphasizing that.

Just like the claims of any collusion remain speculation with no evidence.
I have already been clear that I will not say Trump was definitely spied on until I see some evidence, likewise regarding the claim about Obama ordering it.

You, on the other had have continued to insist that Trump and his campaign colluded with Russians to influence the election, or have I got that wrong and you don't really want to claim such?

edit on 19/3/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thenail
a reply to: DJW001
Good lord dude, you do know propaganda is legal right thanks to the last president. I can see you take all of it as complete truth. Sure dude trump is lying about everything. Obama , bush, Reagan, bush , all were extremely honest. If anybody is delusional it's you

Good lord dude, you do know that propaganda was being used long before it was "made legal." I can see that you take all of the right wing propaganda as truth. Where did I say Trump is lying about everything? Where did I say the other presidents were extremely honest?

If anyone is a liar, it's you.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Obama and Clinton went golfing. Clinton met with AG Lynch on the secret jet. That's when all the finger-pointing at Russia started?

Putin's probably enjoying the attention. U.S. Democrats have given Russia a lot of power over America, with their rhetoric. Glad they're wrong!

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 11:02 AM
link   
I'm nothing. I need no labels. I don't believe trumps own narrative. If there were two children and one lied to me 99% of the time and I only thought the other one might be lying to me occasionally than obviously I'd believe the latter.
I don't know if you've noticed but trump has been fighting the establishment and 99% of the corruption in politics. The establishment is in bed with the msm and the globalists who run the world. Is it any wonder trump gets 0 positive coverage and when others disagree we treat them like Jesus and trump like Satan. Like I said go hang out with your globalist buddies. Maybe there's a democratically elected gov somewhere you guys can topple and install a dictator

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 11:03 AM
link   

You, on the other had have continued to insist that Trump and his campaign colluded with Russians to influence the election, or have I got that wrong and you don't really want to claim such?

I have never claimed that, and you know it. I have stated my opinion that the Russians tried to influence this election, just as they try elsewhere. As for collusion, that remains to be shown. It is extremely suspicious, however, that Trump somehow managed to surround himself with people who have accepted money and gifts from the Russian government.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 11:05 AM
link   

a reply to: Thenail

And what are you for believing Trump's own official narrative?

What *IS* Trump's own official narrative anyway ?

link   
a reply to: elouina

Oh well that's why I'm not a big lottery winner. No psychic ability.

link   

I have never claimed that, and you know it. I have stated my opinion that the Russians tried to influence this election, just as they try elsewhere. As for collusion, that remains to be shown. It is extremely suspicious, however, that Trump somehow managed to surround himself with people who have accepted money and gifts from the Russian government.

Well that is progress. I think you are sensible not to push hard on the collusion claims because those that have been pushing it as a fact are going to look awfully stupid in the not too distant future if nothing is found.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 11:06 AM
link   

I don't know if you've noticed but trump has been fighting the establishment and 99% of the corruption in politics.

Is that why his cabinet consists of Wall Street bankers, CEOs of multinationals, and military officers? And as for corruption, what do you call charging people $200,000 a year to eat dinner with the President at his private club?

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Well that is progress. I think you are sensible not to push hard on the collusion claims because those that have been pushing it as a fact are going to look awfully stupid in the not too distant future if nothing is found.

Not nearly as stupid as the ones fighting it if it turns out to be true.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Happy to provide.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 11:08 AM
link   

I don't know if you've noticed but trump has been fighting the establishment and 99% of the corruption in politics.

Is that why his cabinet consists of Wall Street bankers, CEOs of multinationals, and military officers? And as for corruption, what do you call charging people $200,000 a year to eat dinner with the President at his private club?

Propaganda.

No one is charged $200k a year to eat dinner with him. That is an annual membership to an exclusive golf club he owns and members are quite naturally going to see him there.

As for associating corruption to a profession, that's too general. Are there any corruption convictions against any of his cabinet? Or in fact all his cabinet if your claim is to be upheld as anything other than partisan propaganda.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

And what are you for believing Trump's own official narrative?

What *IS* Trump's own official narrative anyway ?

Greatest President of All Time. Universally beloved. Biggest crowd in history. Single handedly swept away all corruption. Keeping America safe from brown people. Creating jobs with a swipe of his magic wand. You know, all that delusional stuff.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Not nearly as stupid as the ones fighting it if it turns out to be true.

Indeed.
So you will look very stupid if it is not proven that Trump colluded with the Russians to influence the election and myself likewise if it is proven, although assuming a position of "innocent until proven guilty" is the sensible route to take even if you end up being wrong.

So it's probably more accurate to say that you will end up looking totally ridiculous if no proof is found, and I will be proven wrong in my assumption of innocence if evidence is found.
edit on 19/3/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Just thought I would throw this out there. Heh heh heh.. Yes this backs up what the video claims. This Russia business was literally disgusting McCarthyism for Democrat gain.

Key Democratic Officials Now Warning Base Not to Expect Evidence of Trump/Russia Collusion

There are now millions of partisan soldiers absolutely convinced of a Trump/Russia conspiracy for which, at least as of now, there is no evidence. And they are all waiting for the day, which they regard as inevitable and imminent, when this theory will be proven and Trump will be removed.

snip..
Perhaps most revealing of all are the Democrats on the Senate Intelligence Committee — charged with investigating these matters — who recently told BuzzFeed how petrified they are of what the Democratic base will do if they do not find evidence of collusion, as they now suspect will likely be the case.

snip...
But with serious doubts — and fears — now emerging about what the Democratic base has been led to believe by self-interested carnival barkers and partisan hacks, there is a sudden, concerted effort to rein in the excesses of this story. With so many people now doing this, it will be increasingly difficult to smear them all as traitors and Russian loyalists, but it may be far too little, too late, given the pitched hysteria that has been deliberately cultivated around these issues for months. Many Democrats have reached the classic stage of deranged conspiracists where evidence that disproves the theory is viewed as further proof of its existence, and those pointing to it are instantly deemed suspect

A little worried? This has never been done to a presidential candidate, president elect, or president before. Absolutely sickening and I think some people are going to pay dearly for this sick perverted conspiracy against our president.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: elouina
Just thought I would throw this out there. Heh heh heh.. Yes this backs up what the video claims. This Russia business was literally disgusting McCarthyism for Democrat gain.

Key Democratic Officials Now Warning Base Not to Expect Evidence of Trump/Russia Collusion

There are now millions of partisan soldiers absolutely convinced of a Trump/Russia conspiracy for which, at least as of now, there is no evidence. And they are all waiting for the day, which they regard as inevitable and imminent, when this theory will be proven and Trump will be removed.

snip..
Perhaps most revealing of all are the Democrats on the Senate Intelligence Committee — charged with investigating these matters — who recently told BuzzFeed how petrified they are of what the Democratic base will do if they do not find evidence of collusion, as they now suspect will likely be the case.

snip...
But with serious doubts — and fears — now emerging about what the Democratic base has been led to believe by self-interested carnival barkers and partisan hacks, there is a sudden, concerted effort to rein in the excesses of this story. With so many people now doing this, it will be increasingly difficult to smear them all as traitors and Russian loyalists, but it may be far too little, too late, given the pitched hysteria that has been deliberately cultivated around these issues for months. Many Democrats have reached the classic stage of deranged conspiracists where evidence that disproves the theory is viewed as further proof of its existence, and those pointing to it are instantly deemed suspect

A little worried? This has never been done to a presidential candidate, president elect, or president before. Absolutely sickening and I think some people are going to pay dearly for this sick perverted conspiracy against our president.

Some will run for cover and claim they never said it...

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Ha reply to: DJW001

How am I a liar? I know propagandas been around almost as long as language has. If I believed in right wing propaganda I'd like bush,bush,Reagan, and nixon. Obviously your a democrat that hates republicans. I'm in the camp where I look at evidence without prejudice. I dislike dems and republicans. Either your an idiot for believing the msm in everything you learn thru life or your a liar. Your both . Why don't you go study the threads of Ats and go learn something. Come back to me in 2 years when you can make your own beliefs and decisions.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Propaganda.

Facts.

No one is charged $200k a year to eat dinner with him. That is an annual membership to an exclusive golf club he owns and members are quite naturally going to see him there.

No-one is paying $200,000 a year for the steaks.

As for associating corruption to a profession, that's too general. Are there any corruption convictions against any of his cabinet? Or in fact all his cabinet if your claim is to be upheld as anything other than partisan propaganda.

His National Security Adviser resigned because he was, you know, registered as a foreign agent. Everyone in his cabinet has potential conflicts of interest. Competent candidates have turned the honor down. Don't you ever get tired of spouting rubbish?

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Seems there is. Circumstantial apparently which I don't hold too much confidence in myself. But that's a seed of doubt. Senator Adam Schiff has stated.
Tomorrow should be interesting.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 11:15 AM
link   
That's why he only gets negative backlash on tv. I have to go enjoy life for a little bit. Hopefully you're still on the clock when I get home.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join