It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America, All of These Problems Are Your Own Damn Fault!!!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 09:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: WilliamtheResolute
a reply to: JoshuaCox

The issue remains, Hillary could have made any number of deals with any number of governments....and probably did. Trump has not been charged and there is no evidence...just speculation and innuendo from the MSM. I can see that facts have little impact on your mindset so we will just agree to disagree. I apologize for my lack of patience, generally I am quite tolerant of those with differing opinions but I think I have found a limit.

You really don't see the backwards way your going at it...

Trump gets the benefit of the doubt EVEN THOUGH there is a crazy amount of VERY specific events that personally benefit him involving collusion with a rival foreign power...

But hillary is guilty without any evidence because "she is likely to have made a deal some where..."

I don't like hillary ,, nor any national politician i can think of...

The ONLY way I don't think she is "dirty" is relative to her contemporaries.

Why would she need to break the law when it is perfectly legal for her to "cheat"??

She wouldn't..that's a risk with no benefit..

Why would she do anything illegal when she is legally allowed to insider trade and such..

That is why the emails only showed that the superdelegates were already promised to her..

Everything else was legal and par for the course within a VERY rigged system

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: ClovenSky

edit on 18-3-2017 by SmilingROB because: Hit wrong button.

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 10:04 PM
link   
a reply to: ClovenSky

You have lots of the right ideas.

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 10:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT
a reply to: Irishhaf

A policy that seems evermore Globalist in nature. Have we been infiltrated? Are there traitors in our midst--even foreign influence- ahold of the reins? Does history tend to repeat itself?[/quote

There are lot of nuggets to this one is ear the path

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 10:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: ClovenSky
a reply to: The GUT

Our benevolent masters are on a complete different level that has nothing to do with the underlying ideals of left vs right. I don't think we should pretend that there isn't a divide among populace on these issues though. The difference is real in the trenches. But our politicians are not part of that battle. They just use it against us.

We need to recognize the intent behind their actions as weakening this country and their attempts at destroying our culture

But we need to figure out safeguards towards a system that power isn't allowed to corrupt. Then we can start cleaning house. If the sheeple are that easily brainwashed into believing the globalist agenda, they can be deprogrammed like getting members out of cult.

The answer is not about isolating our selves. It about removing a faction.

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 10:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: SmilingROB

originally posted by: ClovenSky
a reply to: The GUT

Our benevolent masters are on a complete different level that has nothing to do with the underlying ideals of left vs right. I don't think we should pretend that there isn't a divide among populace on these issues though. The difference is real in the trenches. But our politicians are not part of that battle. They just use it against us.

We need to recognize the intent behind their actions as weakening this country and their attempts at destroying our culture

But we need to figure out safeguards towards a system that power isn't allowed to corrupt. Then we can start cleaning house. If the sheeple are that easily brainwashed into believing the globalist agenda, they can be deprogrammed like getting members out of cult.

Forgive my edit some of you thoughts need emphasis.
The answer is not about isolating our selves. It about removing a faction.

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 10:16 PM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

One who gets it may God spare you and yours when manifest destiny comes

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 10:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: blueyedevilwoman

originally posted by: ketsuko

Am I the only person who has had unintentional negative consequences from mistakes I take?

No need for anyone to answer this post either....

No you are not.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 01:34 AM
link   
Almost every decision our nation has made since ww2 has been the wrong one. The people just follow along with whatever the government decides - really this shows both a failure of leadership and the subversion of our government by nefarious forces.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 05:37 AM
link   
Well said OP.......I have been saying this for along time now.

It's not just American politics that's caused these issues, you the people are to blame as well. You believe your own BS....pure and simple.....most American citizens want to believe that the "Good ole USA" is the leader of a free democratic world!

How the hell can the US be the one country, in the whole cess-pool of this world, be the leader for a free world?....when America was built on extermination of the indigenous people?...take what they had and create them savages in the eyes of the general populace....isn't that what Hitler, Stalin and all other dictators did?

A politician's job is to keep is own job....despite what ever....at what ever the cost...lie lie lie...they are like a street slight of hand con artist....they create a problem behind the scenes....then solve the problem they created and tell the people how to do it at a cost (insert cost here, security, money, War etc)

Oh yeah....there is the vote....utter BS

We should be like the ancient Greeks....give the job to someone who doesn't want it.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 06:07 AM
link   
a reply to: blueyedevilwoman

Are you suggesting that other nations would not do the same exact stuff to us?

That makes it okay then?

Im not saying it is right or wrong.

Yes you just did... 'they'd do it to us'.

I just dont think that you have enough information to make this claim.

Or the pay grade.

But hey,

At least we are still on top of the pile.

The information stands of its own accord. You agree, as long as we're on top.

How much do minions get paid nowadays?

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 07:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash

originally posted by: blueyedevilwoman

Comes off more like arm chair quarter backing to me.

I get what he is saying. I just think it is misplaced anger...frustration

How is saying that the MSM purposely distracts everyone from the real roots of our problems misplaced?

"Don't assume bad intentions over neglect and misunderstanding"

Read the first few lines of the OP again, I was being sarcastic about how the MSM wants me to care .....

Some one wants you, me, everybody to care about their cause. Wether it's a local charity or a news paper. I'll use news papers as an example. Bill billionaire owns a paper. If he is smart most of his reporters will be fairly balanced but he does have the privilege of choice. His editorialist's can be as slanted as he wants because they are going look at that news and present his slant on things. He will editorialists for many things politics, theatre reviews etc.

Part of the paper are fluffy feel good stuff the new star trek, the academy awards etc.. Does including fluffy show malice?

If you can look at his paper and identify his agenda indicate malice?

"How is it misplaced??"

I have provided my answer to that narrow question.

I'm a damn good QB.
so far you are playing defense. Ob's lead and direct .

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 08:02 AM
link   
GUT has so kindly pointed out, time after time and to paraphrase GUT, we lost America when the media started doing fake news about the day of JFK's assassination. I see the whole Ron Paul Libertarian/Tea Party/Trump movement as one hope because of the fact someone woke up to corruption. Those us who are really moderates have had to morph somewhere to find SOMEONE willing to stand up to the Globalist lies that are being steadily fed the Western civilizations....

A truly great OP. Now, we need to figure out how to proceed. DJT is a chance for the people to push back. Yes, he is a symptom of what happens when the left goes nuts. What caused this I suspect, is the Bush's. Them having been so totally involved in the globalist's agenda, supporting the hateful Wahibi's in Saudi, may be behind this whole ME mess more than we realize. We need a swamp drainer to include both sides of the aisle in Congress.. We the people have to kick our globalists out of office or this continues.
edit on 19-3-2017 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Right on brother. These fools fall for this crap and try to talk down to me all the time.They are absolutely brainwashed. Wake the f**k up people! This isn't a game.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 08:33 AM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

Can someone make a documentary out of this post?

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 08:48 AM
link   

the USA has exerted undue influence over virtually every election in every nation on Earth!

And ex=president Jimmy Carter certified every one afterwards.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 08:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: LogicalGraphitti

originally posted by: muzzleflash
a reply to: LogicalGraphitti

I dare you to go read the OP again, slowly.
Read all of it word for word.

It's the brilliant gleaming shining Truth.
I reread it. It looks rock solid.

To logical: I will not sully your points

"I have to say, your title sets the tone. It immediately framed my interpretation of your intent. Then there were some statements that are very subjective and a few inaccuracies."

I agree with you. Set out his assumptions and spun some things for effect. I don't mind a little bit of hyperbole as it keeps us arguing little details

"You say "undue influence" as if it's the only kind of involvement we engage in. Maybe there are cases where our influence was in a nation's favor to prevent a dictator from abusing his power."

I agree with you this has happened has it not? Reducing suffering from tyrants and famines is good goal.
My question for the group. We send food aid to starving-stan and then do things like insist they learn about birth control or make them grace then teach them what that is.
Is this "undue influence"?

"Terrorism - you'd rather destroy the Israelis and give the land back to Palestine? "

I feel the fighting will not stop that easily. Is the US stop assisting in Israel defense they will be gone and a democracy lost. I feel the fighting will continue from greed and religious mania.

Defending democracies is an American principle/goal is doing this "undue influence"
Again, that is a question for the group.

"Central and South America - drugs, yup, big problem ... The point being it's up to a nation to become prosperous."
I agree that a government should be there to help it's people prosper. There is big time drug violence in Mexico feet away from us when visit their resorts, their dentists, their low cost plastic surgeons. We either ignore the problem or buy a baggie.

Wether we buy beer, both or buds we are helping them prosper. Is there an impact to the US we are not seeing. I belief there is.

"Native Americans - truly sad but I blame that on the mentality of the day in the 1700 and 1800's "

I agree with you totally here. Many are good solid citizen's and some carry a chip on their shoulder and wouldn't even help themselves by getting an education. Some tribal council's eventually give on members who wouldn't help them selves.

Please discuss.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 09:02 AM
link   
a reply to: SmilingROB

Screw Isreal. We give them a ton of support and they kill people. Why the hell should we continue to support them?

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: trustmeimdoctor
a reply to: SmilingROB

Screw Isreal. We give them a ton of support and they kill people. Why the hell should we continue to support them?

Screw Israel eh cause they kill people is pretty lame of you. Are they supposed to just lay down and take it when people want to genocide them where they stand. There was a real war that they won that the losers still try terrorism to get their way. While i am not pro this or that, I am not against all things Hebrew. I think you need to rethink how defending oneself against murder is not ok with you?!?!?!

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

IF you want to know who caused the DNC hacks go to the source. Wikieaks stated the hack did not come from a state.. In over ten years of publishing they have yet to publish a false story. Ten years of verifable objective fact pulblication.

Where did you get your sources from..?

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join