It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America, All of These Problems Are Your Own Damn Fault!!!

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: trustmeimdoctor
a reply to: SmilingROB

The goal in my opinion is to wake the f**k up and stop believing this political nonsense that only serves those that stand to profit off said nonsense.

I agree that why I am trying to show the holes in the political nonsense.

A lot of the people are discussing the distracting details of the circus going on in America.

Weither you on the left or the right I think we can agree that "circus" is a fair description.

So this is a conspiracy site and I am looking for the mysterious "they" I'll prattle on for a moment.

The they want certain countries focusing inward not out wards so that long term strategic military consideration decisions are not made. I think we are entering a global military build up. The Western hemisphere has been reasonable chummy with each other
India and China are unsure how close they want to be. N. Korea and Pakistan are ichy about their relationships with those around them. If the radical Muslims can get two or three of industrial countries together for say 20 years or so years and grab a big allie (India or china) poop could really hit the fan.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

I agree with that last paragraph absolutily.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Spiramirabilis

Well said.

Optimise is never wasted . With out it we would not even plan for a better future.

I am unclear on what right thinks is a better future unless it narrow band of privileged people and a bunch of serfs.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 04:24 PM
link   

You are correct to chide me. You may slap my wrist if ever we meet.

I guess the Canadian Press didn't understand her relationship to the people that well. We had her resume and only the Good sound bites.

Our best prime minister in a long time , Harper, was not overtly charming but technical brilliant defending the Parliament from the separatist Block de quebecois. Her being a little flat sometimes didn't bug us. Do you think there is a health issue there?

Your last paragraph encapsulates Trump's behaviors in my mind. Throw mud people people wouldn't remember it didn't stick. I don't know if this is just how he behaves or if for some hidden government reason he has been asked to keep us busy. I suppose there are other options.

Thanks for good post.
edit on 19-3-2017 by SmilingROB because: Grammer and missing a not.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 04:32 PM
link   

I agree with you about generalization but a debate is no time insist that everbody look at line 27, page 24, UN report 2294 titled how we make it painful for the west.

Can we agree that right now for many reasons around the world illogical things are hapoening?

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: alphabetaone

I would like that world.

We are driven by instinct which we try to rule by logic.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

I happen to think Obama was the best President in twenty years.

Great orator.
Goods idea and ideals.
Appeared calm under pressure.
Was unafraid of pointing out flaws in the system.

It's to bad he was hobbled by a Congress that did every thing they could to mess up everything he did.

I do not think I ever inferred any thing else.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 04:58 PM
link   

It's also reflects reality.

Does partisan mean essential one sided.

I'll admit to not getting the subtlies of the word.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: SmilingROB
a reply to: Justoneman

I happen to think Obama was the best President in twenty years.

Great orator.
Goods idea and ideals.
Appeared calm under pressure.
Was unafraid of pointing out flaws in the system.

It's to bad he was hobbled by a Congress that did every thing they could to mess up everything he did.

I do not think I ever inferred any thing else.

Yes but, Obama may have been a great orator, but he did not have the moral courage to pardon Leonard Peltier.

Like his predecessor and successor, he is a criminal bastard. I'm pretty sure mother and father were not married.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
a reply to: blueyedevilwoman

Are you suggesting that other nations would not do the same exact stuff to us?

That makes it okay then?

If you say so.....to me it just makes it necessary.

You know.... When in rome, and all that jazz.

Im not saying it is right or wrong.

Yes you just did... 'they'd do it to us'.

?
I dont understand.
Are you asking a question?
Or are you putting your opinion of what I said in my mouth?

I just dont think that you have enough information to make this claim.

Or the pay grade.

But hey,

At least we are still on top of the pile.

The information stands of its own accord. You agree, as long as we're on top.

I dont think I would like boiling my tapwater and slaughtering my own chickens and goats. So...yeah. Whatever it takes to keep that from happening. I dont make the rules. I just have to live by them.

How much do minions get paid nowadays?

Looks to me that "they" have no shortage of minions willing to do all the work for them. Free of charge. Willing to sacrifice hours and hours of the precious time they have. Regurgitating the latest wiki dump.....lol....or the newest and reddest drudge headline. All beating your chests and peeing on trees with information that is false, irrelevant, outdated or a half truth.
I pose the same question to you.

How does it feel being manipulated?

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 05:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

originally posted by: poncho1982

originally posted by: purplemer
a reply to: [post=22028522]

Oh, it's because she didn't win.

You don't have to fabricate info on this one..

Lol...why not?

Everyone else is.

Im thinking about it now myself. Just find a published lie and start whacking away.

Looks fun

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: SmilingROB

Best Firearm Salesman Ever.

Give him a medal.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: alphabetaone
Here's my take.

We want to stop failed policies, there is truly only one choice. That choice boils down to money.

Make everything you could ever purchase or pay as a service for, be free to 100% of the worlds population, and eliminate borders.

That would stop failed policies.

However, one thing we can't stop, is failed (flawed) human nature. When things are 100% free to all the worlds people, but only 99% of the worlds people are willing to live without greed and power escalation, then even that "utopia" fails.

So really, USA isn't as much to blame as is our inherent nature and that nature has caused what the USA has proven upon the world stage.

Very well said.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 06:09 PM
link   
youtu.be...

Yeah, just like that.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

Sounds to me like you really hate America.

Maybe you should GTFO and move to another country which has policies you agree with more?

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kettu

Sounds to me like you really hate America.

Maybe you should GTFO and move to another country which has policies you agree with more?

It's precisely the opposite. It's people like him who are true American patriots. People who consider the wider issues while acknowledging the downfalls. The blind faith of the Trumpcult is playing perfectly into TPTB's hands. You're running around blindfolded claiming to be awake.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 07:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: SmilingROB

Does partisan mean essential one sided.

I'll admit to not getting the subtlies of the word.

No, not at all.

My supposition was that party politics always find their way into everything...even a thread where a large part of the meat or original premise of it, is one describing how party politics (partisanship) is one of the main contributors to some of the aforementioned policy shortcomings.

We can't see the forest for the trees.....Left, Right...

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 08:16 PM
link   

There is a lot of people that know this already but those people tend to not be part of the verbal and keyboard warrior fights you see around. The people you see not getting this, are the people you see. They are the people that fight in forums like this and on the multitude of websites you can sift through. What you are asking is why are the people that have no clue, have a clue? They have no clue. Thus, these are the people that play into the media and powers that be's hands.

Those that know all this already, mostly do not care to try fight this. As it would consume a life to get any part of it fixed and by that time, that person did not live their life.

You yourself know this but are you acting on what you know? or just posting here. As this is the situation, people vent their anger but do not actually walk the walk they portray. However, I do not condemn you for not acting on it. I would rather you live your life.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 08:31 PM
link   
I also think that root cause involves our technology backfiring on us. Connecting the world sure makes it easier for those that would like to harm others, to connect back to us. We also enabled the internal scammers and thieves with a myriad of new methods to take our money and sap our freedom.

We ignored the security aspect so long, while it was being developed and never patched the holes we left sufficiently to protect it's viability. So YES, we essentially did it to ourselves.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 10:27 PM
link   
a reply to: blueyedevilwoman

Besides all that other confusing miasma you call a reply...

Regurgitating the latest wiki dump.....lol...

Try and get all sides of an argument before you dump on the one you're supposed to. Wiki has a perfect track record, the emails, memos and leaks are not disputed, except by the gubment, main stream media and their minions. They don't dispute them, just attack the messenger (like you are doing).

But I'll bite, which wiki leak has been proven to be a lie?

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join