It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America, All of These Problems Are Your Own Damn Fault!!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+82 more 
posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 11:25 AM
link   
I was watching the news while having breakfast this morning, and on the news was "Russia's involvement with influencing the US Election" - and I immediately said "the MSM is full of it!".

Why should I be concerned if some country "might be" influencing our elections "perhaps possibly maybe" daring to show how corrupt our elected officials are by revealing their actual emails (which no one denies being real)?

For decades the USA has exerted undue influence over virtually every election in every nation on Earth! We incite revolutions, promote corruption, overthrow governments, create wars, invade nations, manipulate economies, and have hundreds of military bases encircling the entire globe! In fact - it's unlikely any other empire in history has had so many foreign garrisons!

Hypocrites! We are in DENIAL of the obvious plain F ACTS!

It was OUR HORRIBLE Political Policies and Philosophy that Created ALL OF OUR PROBLEMS!

The reason we have all of these Middle Eastern refugees we "fear might create terrorism" is because we destroyed their nations and meddled in their affairs, involving ourselves in the destabilization and the downfall of their governments!

Look at our 'enemies', Cuba is the result of our horrible policies in governing Cuba after we took it from Spain in the Spanish-American War, that's exactly why the Castros and Guevara had a Communist Revolution! North Korea exists because we involved ourselves in the Korean War, had we not been involved it would just be "Korea" and there wouldn't be a stand-off of epic proportions amounting to a WW3 capable powder keg! Iran is our enemy because we overthrew their legitimately elected government!

Islamic Terrorism is a problem because of our hard-line political decisions to create and support Israel, and additionally because we got involved in stopping the Soviets from taking over Afghanistan (which would have ended better if we let them just have it) as we funded and trained the Mujuhideen which turned into Al Quaeda and created monsters like Bin Laden! We then invaded nations like Iraq, dethroning a dictator that kept the extremists in check and under wraps! We incited and directed the Arab Spring revolutions in nations like Tunisia, Egypt, Libya, Yemen, Bahrain, and Syria - spawning ISIS/ISIL!

The reason we have so many immigrants from places like Central and South America is because of our twisted insane drug war policies! The cartels exist because of us and our political imperialism, and although we claim to condemn drugs we are the biggest addicts in the world!

Yet I don't hear anyone suggesting we solve these problems by changing the policies that created them in the first place?! What the hell is wrong with everyone??

The MSM in conjunction with the government and it's corporate sponsers collude together to mislead all of you and keep you distracted from REALITY by keeping your eyes off the root of all of these problems, and instead trying to bandaid everything by merely reacting to them rather than properly addressing them sensibly. Neither the Democrat or Republican party platforms stand a chance to SOLVE OUR PROBLEMS!

This is Divide and Conquer at work - Problem Reaction Solution! They create the Problems with horrible policies, we react like good mindless slaves and accept their proposed nonsense solutions and then fight among each other over emotionally driven opinions and feelings that have NO BEARING ON REALITY WHATSOEVER! You have been MIND CONTROLLED by The Powers that Be and you serve THEIR AGENDA willingly because you are not thinking clearly!

We know all of these things as facts, no one will dispute my assertions, but I bet within 48 hours you'll be back in there arguing your pointless opinions playing along to the Piper's tune (as usual)!

This isn't a 'Conspiracy Website', it's the PUPPET MASTER's PLAYHOUSE and you have been mentally enslaved!
I am here to FREE you by reminding you of the Truth you already knew, but I realize almost all of you will be right back at it tomorrow, putting the chains back on because you need someone to think for you and control your emotions and guide you off the cliff!
It's profoundly pathetic!!!

I'm going to keep this terse and succinct but I'd like to add that since we're talking about "foreigners", let's talk about the Native Americans. They are the only group with no seat at the table, the entire world converged on and took over their land, and now we still to this day have things like the Bureau of Indian Affairs that essentially dictates how things are to the tribes, keeping them effectively suppressed. They have virtually no political sway in how anything goes down, and everyone would be terrified to hear their sarcastic opinions about "the foreigners".

Why is the Truth taboo in the MSM?
Is it not Politically Correct to discuss Reality?
They are in Control. But it doesn't have to be that way!
Think for yourself for once, Please!!!

Anyhow, you can't say no one told ya.
So keep on keepin on!

And God Bless America!!

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 11:34 AM
link   
I'm throwing down the gauntlet.

It's easy to think of problems that our terrible policies have created which we refuse to admit to, and in fact it's become taboo to even dare point out that we created these problems to begin with and only exacerbate and perpetuate them. But can you think of any real problems that face America today that we didn't create by our policies and refuse to address properly??

I'd like to hear them. I have my doubts but I'll let you educate me.

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

You reap what you sow....sometimes the old homilies are the most telling.

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Yes, "keep on, keeping on" man! You brought it today!! S&F
edit on 18-3-2017 by BeefNoMeat because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Excellent post. We must be in sync or your vibes reached me. I was sitting outside thinking exactly what you are saying about our responsibility for the same disruptions and immigration results.

The media would paint us as lily white, the saviors, in all the above.

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 11:37 AM
link   
I'm just here to clean out the trash...

That's

Maybe I'll call myself something like...

I don't necessarily like it.

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 11:39 AM
link   
What muzzleflash said. Yes, we are all guilty. Time to repent. Puppet Master's Playhouse lol.

For you, Muzz, Nice shot, mang:

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 11:46 AM
link   

I agree with nearly everything you said.

AlThough I do agree that most of our anti russian sentiment is about 98% just political propaganda , mainly from Reagan and our leaders directly after WW2...

I think in a way it goes back to form of government...

Communism is the peasants running the country.

Capitalism is the merchant class running things.

And monarchies are the nobility running things...

When the peasants took over Russia after WW1 all the world's monarchies and merchant classes who ran things freaked the hell out and thought their time was numbered...

All of that said...

I think 100% Trump made a deal with Russian intelligence for them to drop the dnc leaks a moth before the election.. in excange for trump lifting sanctions and allowing Russia to retake Ukraine..

I think the whole logic and benefit chain is right there...

All the secret metings by trump big wigs with Russian officials amid rampant rumors of Russian involvement...

All the lies about said meetings..

Both firings and sessions recusal.

And most puzzling Trumps ONLY change to the GOP party platform was removing the US's willingness to use force to protect Ukraine...

I don't blame Russia because we do the same... but I do blame trump, because he is an American..

edit on 18-3-2017 by JoshuaCox because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Well done S&F.
I make it a point to remind everyone I talk to about politics that this whole mess is mainly due to our lack of political activism as a nation.

But can you think of any real problems that face America today that we didn't create by our policies and refuse to address properly??

Not a single one!
Mass complacency is a dangerous thing and the only positive thing I see coming from the previous election is a new found national interest in politics. Though it is foreign waters to many and there is an awful lot of BS to be seen on both sides of the aisle right now. Hopefully after the new kids stop pissing in the pool we can get to work and rebuild what our complacency allowed to be eroded away...

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

"I think 100% Trump made a deal with Russian intelligence for them to drop the dnc leaks a moth before the election.."

Looks like the relentless MSM narrative has borne fruit, if there was proof of your statements the gallows would be under construction.

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 11:59 AM
link   

At first I went alright, my kind of thread... and then I realized it was You!

Glad to see you posting again Muzzleflash, I have missed your brand of fire.

Americans excel at blaming others for what they do to them.

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 12:09 PM
link   
After seeing that North Korea has been marked for direct action, I have chosen to mentally mobilize for war. America will win. The empire will continue to expand. its our best interest as citizens to support these efforts to make success quicker and less drawn out.

Do I agree these are the best course of actions? Nope not really, but that is irrelevant now. We must always support our side, or we will be destroyed by our enemies. This is existence as mortal life forms.

So march onward towards eternity my fellow citizen, this is our destiny!! All of the Earth will be conquered! Long live the Empire!

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry

So march onward towards eternity my fellow citizen, this is our destiny!! All of the Earth will be conquered! Long live the Empire!

Like Rome you mean? History, lad.

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: BeefNoMeat

Yes, "keep on, keeping on" man! You brought it today!! S&F

Thank you!

I've been amped!

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: WilliamtheResolute
a reply to: JoshuaCox

"I think 100% Trump made a deal with Russian intelligence for them to drop the dnc leaks a moth before the election.."

Looks like the relentless MSM narrative has borne fruit, if there was proof of your statements the gallows would be under construction.

Then why did 2 trump officials get fired for shady secret meetings and connections with Russian officials.

Why did mike Flynn have to register as a Turkish agent (a puppet state of Russia) ?

Why have multiple trump people lied about shady meetings with Russian officials??

Why was trumps only change to the GOP platform that the GOP would not back Ukraine.. THE ONLY CHANGE!!!

And all of that amid rampant rumors of Russian involvement....

Don't you avoid things that look bad if there isn't some major benefit to be had???

That's like being married and going out drinking with your ex till 3am then crashing at her house without cheating...

Even if you didn't, your wife will never believe you..

edit on 18-3-2017 by JoshuaCox because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 12:16 PM
link   
From the Doc 'Counter Intelligence'...

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn

Excellent post. We must be in sync or your vibes reached me. I was sitting outside thinking exactly what you are saying about our responsibility for the same disruptions and immigration results.

The media would paint us as lily white, the saviors, in all the above.

The MSM hopes we blame everyone except ourselves and our government officials.

I anticipated that at least a few people would jive with what I'm brewin!
Thanks!

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Bravo for having the courage to speak what is truth. I agree with you 100% bit when trying to voice this most of the time I get looks as if I am completely crazy or a traitor and the only solution is to show how big and powerful we are.

That is NOT the solution. We are the bullies and we need to quit.

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

Rome did not have satellites, nuclear capabilities, the power to hear and see ANYTHING and ANYONE in the world near the vicinity of an internet connect microphone or camera, the absolute power over much of the Earth's skies, the power to rain fire from a machine half a world away, control over half the world's minds (the reach of the propaganda machine and social media), or humanoid machines that will soon sweep over the lands of the belligerent. Soon enough, perhaps before the year is over, we will also demonstrate that we can successfully stop our rivals nuclear capabilities before they reach our assets as well.

It may not be fair, but the world never has been.

Long live the empire!

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT
What muzzleflash said. Yes, we are all guilty. Time to repent. Puppet Master's Playhouse lol.

For you, Muzz, Nice shot, mang:

Hahah I'm glad you liked my characterization!

I shot from the hip too!
It was instinct.

Thanks!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join