It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Teacher quits after primary school students threaten to behead her

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 09:56 PM
link   
a reply to: gps777

Great post..and the defenders of this often forget the most important attribute of Christianity in secular Australia

Christianity is a choice always has been always will be until the end.

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 09:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus
a reply to: Breakthestreak

There isn't.

Not in Australia.

Take the blinders off, there is more threat from dying from a shark attack than there is from extremist muslim attack in Australia..

Ban all sharks!

Yes you are right we do not have a Muslim problem in Australia.

Funny you should say that about sharks, they tried to ban them here, they put up shark nets, and so far they have caught and killed quite a lot of turtles, dolphins and other poor animals...no sharks however.

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Islam will rule the world. The civilized people of the world are too weak and too politically correct to fight it. I'm just happy I'll be gone before it truly takes hold. I have no children/grand children who will have to live in that world, so that's another bonus.

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 10:09 PM
link   
The way I see it is a no win situation for all sides, tolerance leads to being pushed too far as the OP shows.
Yet if the exact opposite occurred there would be hate crime laws flying.
When the good moderates speak out they are branded by the radicals as apostates and to be targeted for death.

There is no solution for this, everybody loses, and western society loses even more, when basic rights that took centuries to attain are allowed to be pushed aside to tolerate an ideology that threatens death, there can only be one inevitable result, and it will be ugly and painful to all. It's a pendulum and it has swung too far one way, I fear soon even more people will be saying, "see Trump was right".

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 10:10 PM
link   
a reply to: gps777

well reasoned and excellent post

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 10:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tiger5
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

There is a growing tendency for school children as a whole to be violent towards teachers. I know that the UK has procedures as to steps in expulsion. The simple solution is to activate then as early as possible. Maybe these things need to be streamlined but NO TEACHER should have to put up with this crap.

There will always be children who will rebel against teachers. But we are talking about entire schools having radicalized Muslin children and teens calling for the beheading of teachers, and staff members. There is a huge difference.

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 10:16 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody
Well if you head read the links it appears that

1) the police were denied access (political decision?)
2) Buried by the Education Dept and compensation paid to the teachers

www.dailymail.co.uk...

The 'actively hostile' relations were so bad police liaison officers couldn't access the government school for the past 2.5 years. Officers said Mr Griffiths converted to Islam in 2014 and claimed relations between police and the school broke down after he was appointed two years ago

au.news.yahoo.com...

News Corp reports that the woman said her complaints to the NSW Department of Education were simply dismissed. A spokeswoman for the Education Department did not deny that teachers at the school had been given compensation.

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

Take the blinders off, there is more threat from dying from a shark attack than there is from extremist muslim attack in Australia..

But as you maybe aware the sharks are coming closer to shore to feed, like wise it won't tale long for 5 year olds to turn in teenagers creating bombs in their sheds.

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 10:27 PM
link   
This can't go on without serious backlash.
People will not put up with this kind of stupidity for long.

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 10:53 PM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

Here is some more info, apparently this happened 3 years ago.

Under anonymity, referred to only as ‘Mrs A’, the woman told News Limited that in 2014 students as young as 10 have shown signs of being lured by groups like the so-called Islamic State. Amid her most concerning claims, she says three years ago Muslim students threatened to behead teachers and bullied other students to read the Quran.

So there is no evidence that this happened other than this "mrs A" testimony, so all we have at this point is a story that has holes in it.

NSW Education Minister Rob Stokes has confirmed an investigation has been launched, but says there have been no cases at the school of religiously motivated violence. "The advice I've received is that it relates to one particular incident,” Mr Stokes said. “There were a number of allegations made. But from what we can ascertain there's not the incidents reports to demonstrate those events.

Pretty hard to take seriously

“We haven't seen any former or proper investigation or a report as to the circumstances and what the situation is on the ground."

No doubt there are some trouble makers in that area but this story is a little far fetched, if it were actually happening as the daily mail reports it i would be concerned, however .....

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 11:09 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

The high school has a history of Muslim gangs taking control, but the OP is recent.

Here is a 2 day old video covering this.

in the original article there is an embedded video of channel 7 in Australia covering this. Unfortunately the only source in youtube I found is from a user named Pegida. But the video is real.

au.news.yahoo.com...

Again, check the article, and stop making false claims. This is not an old article, or problem, but the high school has been showing signs of radicalization by Muslim gangs for a few years now.

edit on 18-3-2017 by ElectricUniverse because: add comment and link.

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 11:11 PM
link   

a reply to: muSSang

And she just got soundly beaten in the WA state election.

Not as many racists here than was previously thought..

You mean way more than was previously thought.

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 11:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Ah. Ok. So only one Christian thinks its ok.
That's a relief.

Thinking isn't much of a crime. Got anything else?

Thinking is completely a crime in the eyes of the lost....Sharia offers clear boundaries....and non thinkers love it.

I never before thought groups of people could be dumber than the Christians i grew up with....but this new level of retardation is going to have to be cleansed BEFORE we get to them......

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 11:19 PM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom

I think they're older than that...year 5 would be, I think, eleven or so?? Like fifth graders in the states?

Or am I totally off on that?

This is some really strange goings on.

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Remember when students talking about beheading teachers was frowned upon?

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Look there are many more schools where this kind of thing happening, this news is bias, i have no doubt there have been threats made to teachers, i suspect however the islam part is being sensationalized.

A good friend of mine does school photography all around nsw, he is based is Sydney west where the nastiest parts of Sydney suburbs are.Some of the stories he has told me about out of control students is seriously disturbing.

He has had kids get in his face, threaten all sorts of rubbish, when i asked him if the teachers do anything he said no way they are scared most of the time, the kids rule the roost, if you ask me its all the stupid laws not allowing parents to discipline their kids, not to mention the amount of power that has been taken from educators. There are altready many bad people in this world these kids that are growing up without rules are really dangerous and they are not exclusively muslim, we have a big problem on hand and it is getting worse.

The worst schools are inner city and out west, out west is particularly bad, not as bad as the U.S mind you but still pretty awful.

All this focus on muslims is detracting from the real issue and that is bad people need to be stopped, they are not exclusively anything other than bad and we should be focused on that.

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 11:22 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

Yes they would be 11 or so

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Again, check the article, and stop making false claims. This is not an old article, or problem, but the high school has been showing signs of radicalization by Muslim gangs for a few years now.

Cmon now all i did was post another source which btw way is a little more balanced, sbs is a reasonable source, take it how you wish.

As i have mentioned before you lot in the U.S have far larger immigrant issues than we do or anywhere else for that matter, you should probably focus closer to home

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 11:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: TruMcCarthy
Islam will rule the world. The civilized people of the world are too weak and too politically correct to fight it. I'm just happy I'll be gone before it truly takes hold. I have no children/grand children who will have to live in that world, so that's another bonus.

No.
Islam will never rule the world.

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 11:30 PM
link   

I'm only talking about Australia buddy...

This thread IS about muslims in Australia innit?

Is that why you and Phage have tried to derail the thread to make it about "Christianity, the crusades, priests who pray on children etc"?...

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join