It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Teacher quits after primary school students threaten to behead her

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS
a reply to: wantsome

Sounds like I can write Michigan off my bucket list.

Hmmmm, what's left? Let's see: New Mexico.....maybe; Oklahoma? I've seen that and once was enough; North Dakota?

But really......why would Michiganders be upset about the EPA funding? He's also alloted 300 Million to fix the Flint problem.

I don't get that.
The EPA was doing habitat reconstruction on areas of the great lakes to improve the ecosystems. We also we need federal help with our sewage system. It's old and it's polluting the lakes. Lake Huron is a dead sea because of an invasive species. Lake Michigan is showing signs of collapse like Huron. Also loosening restriction on factories allowing them to dump more cancer causing chemicals isn't good for us either. In the summer you can see the toxic algae blooms from satellite footage. These toxic algae blooms poison the water. This algae is so toxic it can absorb through your skin and damage your liver. We can't even swim in part of the lakes. They tell us to stay out of the water. It smells like raw !$#@ in the summer.

I know I know most people would say why should I care? The great lakes make up 20% of the worlds fresh water. The shoreline of the great lakes is bigger then the east and west coat of America combined. It's one of our countries greatest resources. It's a major concern here in Michigan. I've spent my entire life fishing and on the water here. The sewage problem is so bad I've seen a line of turds a mile long floating down the river after a heavy rain.
edit on 18-3-2017 by wantsome because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus
a reply to: Breakthestreak

Hi chicken little, how are you?

The sky is falling huh?

Australia has been invaded by Muslims, they make up 2% of the population, they're clearly everywhere.

You're pathetic.

"There's NO threat to our societies whatsoever",

What a low IQ STANCE

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColdWisdom
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

The parents of these 5 year olds should all be thoroughly investigated and put on watch lists. Having a child as young as 5 years old promote a violent jihadist ideology is grounds for losing custody of your children in my eyes.

We had that here in the UK, the King Fahad Academy near me in Acton West London had teaching literature found by the Education watchdog showing young children how to treat Apostates which included death by beheading and limb removal.

Shocking state of affairs...Serious clampdowns need to be made and VERY soon.

On a related note, we have a brand new neighbour above us, they actually got the council flat before last November but actually only stayed the first night in it last night, there's been Muslim prayers at 10pm, they spent the whole day hammering and drilling right up till 7:45pm which isn't permitted on their agreement and parked their enormous people carrier across one of the two entrances to the close making it bloody hard to leave the small close.

The point, arrogance, these are radicals, they seem to want to do as they like, ignore all the rules, don't care who they upset and clearly didn't need the flat as they spent almost 6 months living elsewhere but the council is kissing their behind and that folks is why you see stuff like this in the schools, we still apply special allowances for the disgusting arrogant behaviour.

Remember, I'm talking purely the radicals who are extreme, there's still a lot of Muslims around here who just get on with life normally.
edit on 18-3-2017 by Mclaneinc because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 03:16 PM
link   

a reply to: muSSang

And she just got soundly beaten in the WA state election.

Not as many racists here than was previously thought..

Racists?

I voted for hanson. I love how you leftists and haters think.

Good ol' mcgowan though hey? CHANGE for sure... *crickets*

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

I thought rock 'n roll was the end of western civilization.

Elvis took his pelvis and went away.

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Yessiree Bob.

Western civilization done gone down that long lonesome road.
Extinct.
Deceased.

Oh, wait. No. It hasn't.

So says a white heterosexual male.

Stop hating on everyone, with your white misogynistic privilege.

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: gps777
Yes its all part of that twisted brutal elitist usurping religion that is getting stronger here in Australia as well.

The apple doesn`t fall far from the tree. (a couple of weeks ago)

Last week at the local church I saw an old lady shaking hands.

Stop being so racist.

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Some people claim that a document written more than 200 years ago has no room for change. That society and law is static.

Go figure.

Some people are so PC, and so naive, that they rather turn their backs and ignore radical Islam, thinking it won't happen to them... You know, like radical Islam went away in Sudan...right?...

These very same naive, and pc people who would label as "racist" anyone pointing out what Radical Islamists are doing are the same people who demand for a "safe space so they can't hear certain words and names that offends them". Perhaps what these people need is to "face reality and stop trying to live in their fantasy world".

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Is it the stories?
Or how they get twisted? Seems that various interpretations of various stories have led to some unpleasantness over the ages.

Freedom and personal rights are not stories.

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 03:38 PM
link   

a reply to: gps777

Hundreds of millions?

How far back are you talking about here?

I reckon Christians have hundreds of millions on their hands too if we're playing that game.

Talk a year or a century and see the difference.

Your green left card is showing.

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Hi chicken little, how are you?

The sky is falling huh?

Australia has been invaded by Muslims, they make up 2% of the population, they're clearly everywhere.

How is your cadbury halal tax going?

Only a multi million dollar a year benefit for 2% of the population, because you know, you can't have haram chocolate.

edit on 18-3-2017 by LoneWrecche because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Year 5. So this would translate to (assuming Aussie kids start school at age 5-6 & call it Kindergarten like we do in the US) grade 5/5th grade, ergo kids between 10 & 12-ish.

I'm betting this amounts to preteen chest-puffing with the threat originating from both culture AND social mocking. Growing up in Florida, you have no idea how many little idiots around that exact age threatened to feed the teachers to the gators out behind the school (we were pretty BFE, nothing but the school & the gators for miiiiles)

I'm sure it distressed the teachers, some of the kids looked like they could actually pull it off in terms of known aggressiveness, brute strength & pack attitude, some of them were built like a brick s#house even in 5th grade.
Did anyone flip out & quit? LOL, no. I guess if you can find one positive about the redneck south, it's that the teachers stick s# out one way or the other there.

Knowing what my own prepubescent peers did to get the teachers sweating, I'm going with provoking to provoke. Most adults still do it anyway, it's called "forum & comment section trolling".

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Ok.

And Catholic priests still # little boys.

Who worships that priest?

1.6 billion people, or are those priests now being prosecuted when found.

Except by the Vatican, right?

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 04:04 PM
link   
What strikes me most about this is that to do that to kids, to mess with their heads so they peddle this tripe is a nasty form of psychological abuse.

At that age they should be thinking about sport, video games, girls and boys, not who to try and intimidate on behalf of invisible sky fairies.

The whole thing is just damn sad.

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

Except for the small fact that these Muslim kids come from areas of the world where they do behead westernized people, and they do resort to violence frequently against women... Not to mention, as shown in the OP, these kids are being radicalized. There are sections of the Koran which are used all over the globe to radicalize Muslims. Your attempt to put this in line with "adults trolling in forums" is just a red herring...

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: gps777
I think it would help some people a little bit if they understand the three stages of Jihad..

And why Islam is such a threat to everyone and why so many people are saying the massive influx of Muslims into western countries are a Trojan horse, we only need to learn their ways from their text and history to realise it is a very real massive threat.

Its being helped by those who scream racist etc even though Islam isn`t a race and they are totally ignorant on Mohamad and Islam and its goals of world domination and its barbaric teachings and history from that possessed mad man Mohamad.

What is Taqyyia also, using deception.

Some Muslims realise many of us are catching on to their deception..

Also I want to add that the Islamic calendar doesn`t start when Mohamad got his supposed revelation from Gabriel (which it wasn`t) the calendar starts at the slaughter of the Jews that took him in as a refugee 13 years afterward.

The only way Mohamad could succeed was through deceit terror theft and rape and death for apostasy as he said "I have been made victorious through terror". Its evil to its core.

Christianity is a choice always has been always will be until the end.

That is one hell of a video. Shared.

that man knows it. not sure about the end but he tells it like it is.

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 04:22 PM
link   

You can't condemn the sins of one religion and ignore the sins of another, that is the epitome of hypocrisy

Show us Christian groups causing genocide in the 20th and 21st century... Like in Sudan they murdered 3 million people, and displaced millions in the two Muslim Jihads called by the government of Sudan.

Show us Christian groups beheading people, taking slaves wives as property, etc...

You are trying to use the response from Christians after the muslim crusades to invade Europe from hundreds of years ago to claim Christianity and Islam are doing the same thing... Except, Christianity stopped doing that, but we see to this day radical Islam is growing, and present even in western nations, thanks to people like yourself who want to ignore that ISIS itself has stated they have been using the "refugees" to implant sleeper Muslim radicals in western nations.

edit on 18-3-2017 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Yeah it is an offhand comment..the I reckon bit is a giveaway...

Clearly, you've got the popular vote here, lot's of stars for a blanket hate of Muslims, and no I don't hate Christianity, I hate all large organised religions if we're honest, which I've been saying the whole time.

And again, it's hypocritical to hate on the sins of one and ignore the other. Unless of course you're biased by being religious yourself.

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 06:11 PM
link   

There isn't.

Not in Australia.

Take the blinders off, there is more threat from dying from a shark attack than there is from extremist muslim attack in Australia..

Ban all sharks!

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: LoneWrecche

I despise the left. Also despise the far right. But don't let that stop you from carrying on like a pork chop

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join