It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Teacher quits after primary school students threaten to behead her

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 06:17 AM
link   
You cannot reason with a pestilence, the only solution is eradication. Treating the symptoms only leads to greater rates of infection and increased mortality.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 06:23 AM
link   
No you cannot reason with pestilence, and yes eradication is the only solution.

I should know.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 06:40 AM
link   
a reply to: CulturalResilience

So you're proposing a cleansing? How would you go about this?

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 06:47 AM
link   
Perhaps they should reintroduce spanking for ten year olds that try behead their teachers.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 07:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: glend
Perhaps they should reintroduce spanking for ten year olds that try behead their teachers.

Just wait until their parent "advocates" show up ...

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 07:43 AM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

The other scenario i had not entertained was, perhaps liberalism drove them (their guardians) to it, Culture Clash you know, is a real problem.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 07:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse
a reply to: starwarsisreal

Yep, unfortunately because of Political Correctness politicians and the left all around the world want to deny that radical Islam exists.

Nope, sorry. Wrong wrong wrong.

We recognise radical Islam DOES exist but makes up a tiny fraction of the overall Muslim population. Please tone down the sensationalism.

Not all Muslims are bad people,

Thankyou for clarifying and reinforcing my argument.

but when you see things like this happening all over the world, you have got to wonder why so many people in the west want to deny that there is a huge problem with Islamic radicalization. Yet you have progressive judges in the U.S., many of them put in power by Obama, and other western judges and politicians claim the U.S. President, nor anyone else, has no right to ask to temporary halt the travel of Muslims from areas which include Syria where ISIS has taken control.

Blaming ALL 2 -3 BILLION Muslims for the actions of no more than 300,000 of them is NOT the answer.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

So Alice Cooper glam concerts with faux blood and chicken beheadings (1972 song Schools Out) was radicalizing children to wake up the next morning and threaten their high school teachers.

Maybe you should stick to the science threads...propaganda is not your forte

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 08:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Kryties

Sure not all of them are, but all to often, when this argument comes up, it's used as an excuse to shield bad Muslims ... like in this thread.

Here you have students who are clearly radicalized, indicating they have either radical parents or regularly attend a radical mosque or both, and you put this argument up as much to shield them as to defend all those innocent Muslims.

But we aren't talking about all those innocent Muslims. We're talking about these Muslims here and the ideology that leads them to this.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 08:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: twfau
a reply to: CulturalResilience

So you're proposing a cleansing? How would you go about this?

Your choosing the term "cleansing" puts an interpretation on my comment that does not represent my meaning, and I will not offer an explanation on how to accomplish an objective, to an enquiry that is founded on an incorrect assumption.
edit on 19-3-2017 by CulturalResilience because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-3-2017 by CulturalResilience because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 09:31 AM
link   
"Not all Muslims are bad", yeah I know that story and my in laws and wife are actual rock solid proof of that BUT there's more to this than just that. Look at Pakistan, pretty much all the country lives under an ultra radical culture and to those people ANY critique of Islam results in death usually, this disgusting mentality is also the case in most parts of the Middle East and Africa. And that's more of the issue, its not just who is here in our countries that is Radical or sympathetic to them, its the bulk immigration (hey thanks Angela) that has people who come from these part and regardless of what they do in the country they are of radical views and culture. Lets please not believe that these people suddenly lose their radical lifestyle when they arrive, most reports show that these people seek to group together and their religious and cultural views continue with their view point being Muslim before British, American or wherever. I for one know this to be the case from my weekly visit to the Mosque to collect my mother in law, the Somali community very much stick as a pack as do the Pakistani community even though they worship together. They also openly condemn this country and people like me get the finger pointed to the sky routine constantly, in this case its telling me that IS or Radical Islam will take over and they are quite joyous about making sure I know what they mean.

So the overall number of radicals actually affects far more people than their numbers and that is a serious issue, it only takes one well skilled speaker with charisma to influence and entire class in a college, and we know this is a standard tactic used by recruiters for IS, its not hard to influence the young mind and even easier if the students are perhaps from these countries initially which also affects how the following the crowd influence works with the mind.

SO please lets not use numbers to show how its 'only' and actually understand the genuine issue here that there's PLENTY of people who will be very easy to both convert and radicalise simply because they have an already radical culture instilled in them. Of course not every one is so easily converted and a great many come here to escape the culture but I can say from being in the middle of many of these folk that "its only a few of them" is a stupidity that they recognise is there and use it to good (or bad in our case) effect.

And one little extra thing to think about, some of the most dangerous radicals are the recently converted to Radical Islam, they seem to feel a need to 'prove' themselves as Muslims more than Muslims from birth. Again I've witnessed this first hand.

So lets not play that old numbers game and recognise that steadily growing number of attacks especially in Europe shows just how many people are radical but you might call them sleepers of sorts that ultra Radicals target to sort of activate them so the numbers mean nothing as at any point there INSTANT potential for threats from angles we cannot cover. Also think about how many of these people are not acting as IS, they just suddenly go and do these things as a matter of peer pressure which these days is incredibly easy to find in places like Mosques, universities, the Internet and just community in general.

These kids are just the tip of a huge iceberg that our governments know is there and just hope won't explode as it were.

Paul...
edit on 19-3-2017 by Mclaneinc because: Spelling

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: wantsome

That's very, very sad. Sorrry to hear that, I had no idea. I'd have thought regs and such would have taken care of all that. But it does make me wonder. What has the state gov't been doing with its tax monies? Sounds like some grand corruption going on there?

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: starwarsisreal

They don't play in China. Everything is serious business, especially arresting people.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 04:04 PM
link   

We recognise radical Islam DOES exist but makes up a tiny fraction of the overall Muslim population. Please tone down the sensationalism.

Nuclear weapons exist but make up a tiny fraction of the weapons stockpiles. No cause for concern then are they?

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: D8Tee

Nuclear weapons exist but make up a tiny fraction of the weapons stockpiles. No cause for concern then are they?

Last I checked radical Islam didn't have access to nukes and their conventional weapons aren't capable of wiping out life on the entire planet in under an hour.

Fail comparison.

edit on 19/3/2017 by Kryties because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Not just an Islamic problem. I have even seen this kind of behavior from educated Christians with advanced degrees towards people not familiar with religion in the United States.

My opinion all religious people are illogical for following Allah/ God when the Bible contradicts itself on whether or not there was one or more than one language present before and after the Tower of Babel scattering of religions.

My opinion, Christians and Muslims should be deported if they will not voluntarily give up their religions in the name of public safety.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kryties

originally posted by: D8Tee

Last I checked radical Islam didn't have access to nukes and their conventional weapons aren't capable of wiping out life on the entire planet in under an hour.

Fail comparison.

You didn't understand that at all, sailed right over your head.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: D8Tee

I understood it perfectly.

It was a fail post.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Teacher was probably engaged in some kind of sexual transgression and Allah's spirit was using these children to keep slut in check.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 07:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Miracula2
Not just an Islamic problem. I have even seen this kind of behavior from educated Christians with advanced degrees towards people not familiar with religion in the United States.

My opinion all religious people are illogical for following Allah/ God when the Bible contradicts itself on whether or not there was one or more than one language present before and after the Tower of Babel scattering of religions.

My opinion, Christians and Muslims should be deported if they will not voluntarily give up their religions in the name of public safety.

Why not just put em in the FEMA camps?
edit on 19-3-2017 by D8Tee because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join