It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Teacher quits after primary school students threaten to behead her

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

Just convert to Islam and all of these problems and terrorism will cease.

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Lord's Resistance Army in Africa is a good example of what you ask. They've got some seriously bloody hands.

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Anders breivik.

So what would you like to do with all these murderous muslims anyway?

Lock them up? Exterminate them?

That's what they want to do to you apparently, every single one...so choose your answer wisely..

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: LoneWrecche

Cadbury halal?

I bet you're a big man on those anti halal facebook pages...bet you've got a southern cross tat too huh?

See, I can make unfounded accusations too, just like you

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Its amazing how the shills come on everytime someone says something ''negative ''[TRUTH] about Muslims and start the ''Christians murdered Trillions in the crusades'' Priests molest children constantly '' etc ,or muslim ''bashing'' or racism against muslims blah blah . Why is there such a PUSH for Islam into every Western Country ?????? WHY ????????? Malcolm Turnbull ,Australias Prime Minister said ,''We have to Promote and accept Islam '' WHY ? who says we have to ??? PROMOTE ? like Hell we do ! All these Countries around the World have been TOLD by someone ? [The U.N ? ] that Islam is to be Forced on every country in the World and why ? To create Chaos ,the BS that they will Assimilate is just that BS ,they cannot ,will not, have no intention of Assimilating into any country !!!! despite all the limp wristed, naive, doo gooders .Chaos as a step towards the [inevitable [ New World Order ] this is just the start ,where i live the whole small shopping Centre has been taken over by muslims ,now there is a Mosque just a stones throw from it ,alot of businesses have closed or moved out ,they arrogantly cross the road forcing cars to pull up for them as they go to their Mosque ,i dont car whether they are Jihads or not they dont belong here ,my country is not the Middle East ,THEY BELONG IN THE MIDDLE EAST !!!!!!!!!! ultimately there is going to be a huge backlash against them as people finally get fed up with them and their religion and people throw off the PC shackles and retaliate and take back OUR CULTURE!!!!!!!!

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Look at the roots of religion itself, it's about control.

Blind obedience is the objective of most political systems, except they lack the moral justification or motivation to action (or inaction). The difference with "democracy" is there's an underlying legitimacy to the government. Supposedly the government is accountable to the people. However, when the religious icon is inserted in place of a legitimate government....effective central control is established.

Most rational people understand that productive lifestyles don't need include religion. Modern lifestyles don't rely on the community or upon the science and cultural benefits of belonging to organized religion offers, like it did a few centuries ago. It's almost a race toward obscurity, using religion as a political device before the population "wakes up". It's so close to dependence on government, it's scary. The government is still "playing the religion card", so to speak.

These days, people rely on companies to provide for a consistent lifestyle, be it for food, entertainment, moral instruction etc. This is the world we live in.

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

How about making an extension to try to vet people coming from areas where radical Islam has taken control?... Or is that too much to ask and I must be a racist?... Because that's what you, and many others are always implying. OMG...you want to properly vet these people?... You are a racist...

Even when you see things like what has been happening in these two Australian schools, people like yourself keep trying to use "the racist card"...

Perhaps you don't know, nor understand that most immigrants have used legal ways to migrate to other countries. I was an immigrant as well, a legal immigrant alongside my parents. Our lives were examined, and if any immigrant has a disease that is easily transmitted, such as tuberculosis, such immigrants normally are not allowed into the country until they are treated and cured. But under Obama that changed, and doctors have even pointed this fact. Yet, you have some people who have been claiming "all these immigrants are being vetted" and this is false.

Many of these people don't even have a passport, and for many of them is not because "they had to leave in a hurry", but rather many of them either they have a criminal past, or they are actually from other ME and African nations who are claiming to be Syrian, and these people are also being allowed to enter Europe, and were allowed to enter the U.S. under Obama, even when many of them were not Syrian and had criminal pasts.

As an example there is Aws Mohammed Younis Al-Jayab. He is a Palestinian-Iraqi yet he was brought over as a Syrian refugee to the U.S. in Oct, 2012. Despite the fact that he has even admitted in social media to have committed atrocities in Syria. Obama had lifted a six month freeze on immigrants from Iraq that Obama himself had put in place, yet the left didn't say a peep about Obama having implemented a 6 month freeze on Iraqi Muslim immigrants.

Aws Mohammed Younis Al-Jayab is not the only Muslim from other countries, who first of all is not Syrian, and second of all who are not being properly vetted to protect PC politicians.

Younis Al-Jayab was cleared twice, once when he came as a refugee, and later when he went to the ME to join ISIS to commit more atrocities that Younis Al-Jayab admitted to have done in Syria before he came to the U.S. as a refugee.

Like him, there are others such as Omar Faraj Saeed Al Hardan. Iraqi Refugee Convicted of Attempting to Provide Material Support to ISIL

Heck, Jayab's brothers, Younis Mohammed Al-Jayab and Samer Mohammed Al-Jayab, and their cousin, Ahmad Waleed Mahmood have been charged with conspiracy, and trying to transport stolen property over state lines.

Feds arrest 2 Middle East refugees on terror-link charges

Or what about Waad Ramadan Alwan and Mohanad Shareef Hammadi who were also "supposedly vetted" yet they had been terrorists for years before immigrating to the U.S. and had even killed American soldiers.

Link to Court Document

Oh, and let's not forget that despite the fact that Syrian Christians have suffered a lot more the U.S. under Obama decided not to bring so many Syrian Christians into the U.S. But of course CNN and the lame-stream media didn't acknowledge this. But since President Trump implemented the executive order to better vet immigration from areas such as Syria, CNN was "very fast" to point out that two Syrian Christian families were told they could not enter the U.S.

Syrian Christian family, visas in hand, turned back at airport

Yet where was CNN, MSNBC, etc when the Obama administration was stopping most Syrian Christians from migrating into the U.S? Why Isn’t Obama Administration Admitting Christian Syrian Refugees?

But go ahead and keep using the "race card".

edit on 18-3-2017 by ElectricUniverse because: correct link.

edit on 18-3-2017 by ElectricUniverse because: add and correct comment.

edit on 18-3-2017 by ElectricUniverse because: add link, excerpt, and comment.

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 08:21 PM
link   

The only racist card I played for Pauline Hanson...

I'm not crying racist on everything...all I'm saying is it's no where near as bad as you and others are making it out to be.

ETA: Muslims have been coming to Australia long before westerners came here, they traded with aboriginals for sea cucumber. Afghani cameleers came here and settled in the 1860's.

So there is a clear history of Muslim people intergrating with Australian society.

I definitely agree with exposing and removing the extremist elements, but not by condeming an entire group in doing so.

edit on 18/3/17 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Not so bad huh?... Is that why in Germany women were told not to go out alone after the NEw YEar's Eve attacks, robberies, sexual attacks and attempts to rape?

German Women Now Have to Fear the Streets

What about the rest of Europe?

Migrant rape fears spread across Europe: Women told not to go out at night alone after assaults carried out in Sweden, Finland, Germany, Austria and Switzerland amid warnings gangs are co-ordinating attacks

But hey, Chad tells you "it's not so bad"...

It would be worse in the U.S. if PC politicians and people like yourself keep demanding for open borders to all Muslim immigrants without properly being vetted and your wishes come true.

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 08:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus
I definitely agree with exposing and removing the extremist elements, but not by condeming an entire group in doing so.

In order to properly vet people from areas where ISIS has taken control all people immigrating from those areas have to be vetted.

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 08:58 PM
link   

BTW Chad, what do you have to say about these two Australian schools having radicalized Muslim children and teens who call for the beheading of infidels/teachers? That is of no concern for you?

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 08:58 PM
link   

I'm only talking about Australia buddy...

This thread IS about muslims in Australia innit?

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 09:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse

BTW Chad, what do you have to say about these two Australian schools having radicalized children and teens? That is of no concern for you?

Personally? No concern.

I'd be looking at who is getting into the heads of these kids... didn't I say at tbe very beginning of this thread that there is a concerted effort to radicalise young Australian muslim men. Look at the incidents that have happened in the last couple of years and there is a patern. I'm not an idiot, I'm not a fear monger either.

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 09:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

I'm only talking about Australia buddy...

This thread IS about muslims in Australia innit?

So, in your opinion showing what has happened to other countries which have embraced an open policy without a proper vetting system, and such countries showing an increase in Muslim radicalism doesn't tell you that can happen in your country? More so when there are even schools as those two mentioned in the OP that show Muslim children and teens being radicalized?

edit on 18-3-2017 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

When I clicked on this thread it saddened me greatly...that teachers are forced to put up with this shi*. I had to think carefully on it overnight before lashing out.

When it comes to Islam, musicians and musical instruments are anathema.
I'm sorry, they are in Australia...adapt or leave...

www.al-islam.org...

Music as stated in Greater Sins, Sin 15 Playing instruments of music is a great Sin. It is haram to play instruments such as the guitar, piano, tambourine, drums etc. Listening to music is also a great sin. Music as a great sin is reported by Faql ibn Sha'qan from Imam 'Ali ibn Musa ar-Rida عليه السلام : "And to be engrossed in musical instruments is also one of the great sins." All the Mujtahids are unanimous in their opinion that the manufacturing, selling and purchasing of musical instruments is haram (forbidden) and any income derived from musical activity is also haram

Blackened Face of the Musician The Holy Prophet of Islam has stated: “A person who possesses a ‘sitar’ will be raised on the Day of Judgement with a black face. His hands will be holding a ‘sitar’ of fire. Seventy thousand angels with maces of fire will hit him on the face and the head. The singer will arise from his grave – blind, deaf and dumb. The adulterer will be similarly raised. The player of flute will also be made to rise in this way, as will be the drum player.” (Mustadrak al-Wasa’il). It means that all such people will appear on the field of “Mahshar” (on the day of reckoning) as blind, deaf and dumb.

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Sounds like she got the cultural enrichment they've been begging for.

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 09:18 PM
link   

And as Phage is trying to demonstrate, it doesn't have to be commanded in a book, it's about how people interpret it. Clearly groups choose to interpret the bible in a murderous and intolerant way.

Thats all well and good but last time I saw religious studies (Christian) in a public Australian school was in the 60's.
This is a public school we are talking about not some Anglican or Catholic High School where the parents enrolling their students know there might be some exposure to Christian teachings.

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Given enough time yes.The only reason we are not as far gone as Britain is because of Britians historical ties to Pakistan/India. Britain used to have a great NHS and quality of life...an open door to immigration. Now they are falling apart; Sharia Law being practiced on top of English Law.

35 radicals trained for terrorism at British mosques, Guantanamo files reveal;
www.dailymail.co.uk...

Britain's mosques became an international haven for extremists who enjoyed state benefits while being trained for terrorism, leaked documents show. The WikiLeaks files, written by U.S. military chiefs, reveal that at least 35 Guantanamo terrorists were radicalised in London mosques before being sent to fight against the West. This is believed to be more than any other Western country.

Note it took Wikileaks to expose this...written by the military but obviously suppressed as a political decision.
I dont want Australia to turn into another ENgland.

But let their own words condemn them

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: gps777

not withstanding Phages attempt at derailment lets focus on the real and documented actions as stated by Police
from the OP

This has been happening at the Punchbowl Sydney primary school, where Muslim students at a very young age are showing signs of radicalization. Already three teachers have quit because they fear for their lives, and for their families. This is happening not only at this primary school.
The highschool also named Punchbowl was behind a similar controversy. Not only were Muslim students threatening to behead the staff, but the Principal of the school Chris Griffiths, who had converted to Islam was fired because he also showed signs of radicalization. Including not allowing female staff members to attend school events.

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 09:49 PM
link   

ISIS(armed by the USA)=/+or minus soundbytes from Koran...does that sound better.

www.theguardian.com...

Now about 5 years old causing teachers to have trauma in Sydney public schools....

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join