It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man Brutally Assaulted at Fast Food Eatery After Offering to Help Pay for Meal

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 12:04 PM
link   
They will not divide us.

They will not divide us.

They will not divide us.

They will not divide us.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Lol....let me balance it out for you S6.
Long time fan of you too.
Thank you for your service.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: ArchAngel_X

That makes a bunch more sense than anything else.

Unfortunately.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Well that's kinda why you don't offer to help random people. People that need help usually need help for a reason, and it's because they're not normal, rational people. That always has an element to it that can get you hurt. It's the same reason why people don't offer to house homeless people in their spare bedrooms or living rooms.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: PraetorianAZ
This is why im always strapped. The second these monkeys started getting crazy I would of stuck a cannon in their face. If they make noise after that Mr. 45 will make a noise. BOOOOM. Closed casket funeral for some worthless thug that doesn't deserve to be on this earth.

Good luck getting a carry permit in New York City.

Some laws are meant to be broken...While I don't live in NY I have visited many times and may or may not have broken that law each and every time....ok maybe more may have.

edit on 16-3-2017 by GuidedKill because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: GuidedKill
Some laws are meant to be broken...While I don't live in NY I have visited many times and may or may not have broken that law each and every time....ok maybe more may have.

As I said to the other poster, that is your call, since it is your life and your money.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

Actually, that is why I live where I live, not any of these "wonderful" places. Big cities

People still actually help each other. So, I can make "big talk on the internet"

Interesting that you think you know me though.
edit on 16-3-2017 by chiefsmom because: clarify

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: iTruthSeeker

Is there any proof of what was said? I didn't hear any dialogue in the video.

Maybe the guy said something racist to one of the guys who had no money??

If on the other hand he said nothing and simply offered to pay the extra dolar or whatever, then there was no need for a beatdown.

I also didn't hear anyone buying burger?? Where's that?

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spacespider
This is racism in the flesh..
BLM movement take on the victim role..
But in reality they are the racist bunch.

Is it really racism? We seem to say that about everything, but I would bet that this group of men would/could/most likely did the same thing to a back man too calling him the N word. They most wouldn't care if the man was while, black, brown, or green...lol. The only difference to them is what correct epithet should they use, but the action would be the same.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: iTruthSeeker

Kindness and compassion offered, only to be repaid by violence.

This is a perfect example of why people in this world are apprehensive about helping others, and people of particular skin colors.

sigh

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 02:23 PM
link   
When SHTF in this country(and it will) it's people like this who will be the first to go. Take away the state and it's open season on every POS who has harmed or decides to harm someone. Law abiding citizens will generally not harm another person even in defense for fear of breaking the law. Take away the state and that fear and people will happy to drag people like this out to the street for proper punishment.
It's not advocating violence here just point out cause and effect.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Let them in and they rearrange the furniture

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 03:01 PM
link   
This is really a shame. But I'll tell you that in America a lot of businesses will fire you the next day if you were involved in any fight or altercation where the police were called and you were charged. Usually they will arrive and charge everyone with assault. No matter what the situation. That might be a reason why people didn't get involved.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 03:09 PM
link   
if the victim was black it wouldnt be racially motivated it would just be a crime huh...?

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: TamtammyMacx

Uh...no.

Usually when police arrive somewhere and everybody says 'yea this group of dudes was kicking the crap out of that guy on the ground and that other guy jumped in and fought them off' then "that other guy" doesn't get charged for assault.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: lordcomac
And this is why your average person should be carrying a knife, at least.

If you avoid low income eateries like McDonalds and low price stores like Walmart you won't need a knife.

I rarely if ever see tan gents where I eat and shop.

Say tan = Satan

No tan = no satan

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa
Does th elook out participate actively? most of th etime no and they just walk away.

Stop shifting the goal posts, you were referring to the bystanders earlier.

Instead of trying to find a way to be right (which you wont) just man up and admit you made a mistake.

Bystanders are in the same posistion as the look out though. And Im not going to admit anything. in a moral world they would be held responsible for not doing anything.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Does th elook out participate actively? most of th etime no and they just walk away.

Stop shifting the goal posts, you were referring to the bystanders earlier.

Instead of trying to find a way to be right (which you wont) just man up and admit you made a mistake.

Bystanders are in the same posistion as the look out though. And Im not going to admit anything. in a moral world they would be held responsible for not doing anything.

In a moral world the attack wouldn't have happened in the first place.

Arguing about fantasy make-believe land is fun and all, but pretty pointless.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 05:02 PM
link   
One thing I decry is the mob violence coming from the black community. See it all over the place. It's rarely, if ever a 1 v1 fight.

No, multiple people jump in and stomp on the victim.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Miracula2

originally posted by: lordcomac
And this is why your average person should be carrying a knife, at least.

If you avoid low income eateries like McDonalds and low price stores like Walmart you won't need a knife.

I rarely if ever see tan gents where I eat and shop.

Say tan = Satan

No tan = no satan

Are you saying non whites are satan.. and whites ( no tans) are not satan?? WTF is wrong with you?

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join